One

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin, or known as Jimin was just a boy who has feelings for another boy. Was it wrong? Or was it alright? He didn’t know, he really didn’t and that was his big problem.

 

 

“Hyung, did you know there’s someone in this company is gay.”

 

 

He remembered, that was what Jungkook said to Yoongi, or known as Suga. Just like what he thought, Yoongi didn’t like it. He held his breath, focusing on himself as he looked at his reflection on the mirror. What should I do now? He asked himself, sighing. Park Jimin shall change the world! He made poses in front of the mirror for several times before the maknae, Jungkook stopped him.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Jungkook asked, amusing on what his hyung did in front of the mirror. “Oh, Namjoon hyung said we’re going to meet our sunbaes today. No practice so get ready to roll!” He laughed before walking out from the bathroom, leaving Jimin dumbfounded.

 

Jimin walked out from the bathroom, taking all his things and put it into his bag pack. Meeting their sunbaes was something new for them (since they were just debut) but it was pretty fun and he was so damn excited about it.

 

“Today, we’re going to meet EXO!” Their leader, Namjoon said as he was smiling. “I need you guys to behave, as usual because I don’t want any of you, including Jin and Yoongi hyung ruin it, alright?”

 

The members nodded their head, understood on what their leader really wanted. “Alright!” The members said in the same time, making the leader smirked.

 

 

It wasn’t a very long ride since SME building was in Seoul. Jungkook was pretty much more excited than the other members because he really wanted to meet Kyungsoo, his bias. “Hyung, where’s my notebook? I put it here somewhere.”

 

As usual, Jimin and Taehyung tried to help him finding his notebook. “Where did you put it?”

 

“Somewhere here.”

 

“Where?”

 

“Somewhere over here.”

 

“Jeon Jungkook.”

 

“Park Jimin.”

 

“Just shut up.” Yoongi said, rolling his eyes and looked at the window. “Shut up, both of you. I need some sleep here so if you guys can--”

 

“We’re here.” The manager informed them. Yoongi sighed, glaring at the maknae as he walked out from the car.

 

They were pretty amazed as they looked at the building. It was big and beautiful, also rich. The maknae took out his phone and snapped a few photos.

 

“Kookie, we’re here to meet our sunbaes. Why the hell are you taking photos? This is not a museum.” Yoongi laughed in amusement. “Come on, let’s go inside.”

 

They walked into the building and the first person to greet them was Suho.

 

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo.” He gave them his warm and angelic smile. “I’m guessing that you guys are here to meet Shinee sunbae-nim?”

 

As the leader, Namjoon greeted him first. Suho asked them to follow him to their practice and met EXO first since Shinee was pretty busy. Baekhyun, as usual being a pain in the , cling himself with Taehyung since they were both look-alike (and he said Taehyung was his long lost brother).

 

They were having a lot of fun while with EXO and to be honest, they didn’t even want to go back. “Ah, I don’t think I want to go back to the dorm now. Playing with hyungs are the best!” Jungkook exclaimed, smiling brightly as he looked at all his hyungs. “Hyung, why don’t we stay here forever? It'll be fun!”

 

“Jungkook-ah, do you want to go to our dorm?” Suho asked, smiling at him.

 

“Wah, really? I can go to hyung's dorm?” Jungkook just couldn’t stop smiling as Suho nodded his head, patting the younger one’s head as he chuckled.

 

“That’s great. I’ll talk to our managers so stay here and play with them, alright?” Suho saw Jungkook nodded his head. He walked out from the practice room, together with Tao si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter