Eight

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was trying to calm himself down as he heard the news from his manager. He didn't know what should he do, and he didn't trust his voice so he followed the manager and the members from behind. Tears were triggering to cascade down through his cheeks, he held his breathe for a few seconds. He clutched his chest tighter, took another deep breath before turning away his head to the other side as they were in the car. The guilt he was feeling was even bigger than the entire water at the sea. He should have been a bit nicer to Jimin before, but it was too late. He had the feelings that Jimin won't make it, but he slapped himself after that. He was already being cruel towards Jimin and now he even thought the latter won't make it, can God just punish him?

Namjoon was calming himself down. As a leader, he knew he should be doing his job by calming the others but he couldn't. He sat down on a chair beside Seokjin, fanning himself a bit as he looked down on the floor. Jimin was still in the emergency room and none of them could go in. He saw Jimin's father cried, and his brother was also there, hugging his mother. How worse could possibly happened after the incident at EXO's dorm? Oh yes, this. He really wanted to cry but he held it for his brothers. If only they could turn the times back again, like Tao's power but no, they couldn't do that. He let out a heavy sigh, massaging the crook of his nose. I hope Jimin is alright.

The doctor came out from the emergency room, finding asking someone for Jimin's family. The family quickly asking about their son's condition, and they were blasted with an announcement, saying that Jimin was in coma.

Namjoon sure he heard his heart broke into pieces. He couldn't hold it anymore, tears were flowing out from both of his eyes and streamed down through his cheeks. There was no way the news was true. Jimin's mother cried harder, sitting down on the floor.

"Is he going to be alright, doc?" His brother asked, and Namjoon saw the tears and worried in his eyes.

"For now, I don't know but he must take a lot rest from now on. The injury on his head is pretty serious and he lost a lot of blood. All family and friends can visit him in 15 minutes." He doctor said, slightly smiled and bowed before he went away.

Taehyung and Jungkook were crying, Hoseok was nowhere to be found and maybe he was outside, Namjoon thought. Seokjin was standing with Jimin's family, hugging his father. And there was Yoongi, silently cried as he looked down on the floor. Namjoon went to him, pulling him for a tight hug and Yoongi cried his heart out.

"Is J-Jimin going t-to be alright, Namjoon-ah?" He asked in between the sobs. "The world is so cruel to him, it should be me."

Namjoon rubbed his back, saying that he would be alright. "Hyung, don't say that. Jimin will be alright. He just needs more rest and without we knowing, he wilk wake up soon. Don't cry hyung, remember Jimin once said that you look ugly when you cry?" Namjoon asked, still hugging the elder. "So don't cry, don't cry or I will slap you hyung. Don't cry, do it for him. Do it for Jimin."

Both of them released the hug and Yoongi wiped his tears away. He nodded his head weakly, before walking away. He needed some fresh air, he needed to breathe. He went to the hospital's garden and saw Hoseok, crying on his knees. 

"Hoseok, don't cry." Yoongi was not good in making people feel better, he sounded awkward and usually he would just walked away but he couldn't, Hoseok needed someone, and Yoongi was there for him.

"Remember that time when Jimin said you were ugly when you cried, do you remember hyung?" Hoseok said as he stood up, facing up the blue and clear skies.

 

 

Yoongi was in the Bangtan room at 3.30 in the morning. He couldn't sleep, he didn't want to. The work, the work that he has been working for their upcoming album was gone. He cursed under his breath, sighing heavily as he looked at his laptop. He blamed the damn electricity and of course himself for not saving all of his works. Now, he has to do everything from the start again and their CEO wanted to meet all of them tomorrow. How great.

Jimin noticed his hyung didn't come home last night, or you could say early this morning. He woke up from his bed quickly and went to the bathroom to take a warm bath. After a few minutes, he walked out and saw Seokjin hyung, sitting on the floor at their living room.

"Why are you woke up so early, Jiminnie?" Seokjin asked, standing up and looked at the younger male with a smirk on his face.

"Hyung," Jimin whined, "don't give me that face. I woke up because Yoongi hyung doesn't come back yet so I want to go and maybe punch him until he passes out so he can get some damn rest." He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter