Awkward

Compilation of KyuSung Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story is a sequel from this.

 

“Moooooom where are my shoes, I can’t find them!” A thin boy with dark brown hair sat on the floor with pout on his face. His expression indicated that he was annoyed, probably because he couldn’t find his shoes.

A young handsome man with jet black hair walked towards the sulky boy. He was holding a spoon on his right hand.

“You wore them yesterday, so they must be outside. You should start your day with smile, Baekhyunie. And for the last time, stop calling me with mom. I am your Papa.”

“But Daddy told me to call you with mom, because I already have Daddy so you should be the Mom!” The little boy answered with innocent face.

“Yes, it’s true. You should be the mom, Jongwoonie.” A pair of arms wrapped around the man’s shoulder, the scent of apple mixed with vanilla attacked his nostrils. The familiar smooth like honey voice belonged to his lover, Cho Kyuhyun. Jongwoon wrinkled his nose.

“But I am a male! How could you decide me as the mom?! I still have pride as man!”

“You are shorter and more feminine, oh and your hands are smaller than mide. that’s why.”

“Not fair, your chest look like a nursing mom. You can feed Baekhyun with those!” Yesung argued back.

At the corner of the room, Baekhyun cringed so hard and tried to remove the image from his head. He preferred the fresh milk from the supermarket anyway.

“Oh come on, I prefer to feed you instead. Like we always do every night.” Kyuhyun replied with suggestive tone. Jongwoon gasped and his face went red like a tomato. How could Kyuhyun say that infront of their child? Was he insane?!

“Can both of you stop talking about those things infront of me? God, I am still innocent little boy!” Baekhyun yelled at the couple. He was quiet until their parents brought up private stuff with too much details. He didn’t need to know that!

“Oh shut up you little demon, you are not innocent if you understand what I said.” Jongwoon had to smack Kyuhyun for that. Baekhyun laughed at the sight and Kyuhyun grumbled secretly.

It was just a normal day at Jongwoon’s house. Eversince he found Baekhyun 2 years ago infront of his café, his house became louder. He remembered when he found the poor little boy under the snow, he was very cute with big doe eyes and innocent smile. Little he knew, the little kid inherited Kyuhyun’s bratty and evil side. The kid got along with Kyuhyun faster than him. He had to admit that Baekhyun was smarter than the kids around his age which made him proud as father but still, sometime he knew too much things.

 

Jongwoon stopped his car at the parking lot of an elementary school. This morning he got a phone call from Baekhyun’s teacher, asking him to meet her to talk about something. Kyuhyun tagged along with him since the café wasn’t busy today. They let Heechul, their employee to take care the café.

They got out from the car and walked in the hallway. They looked around and the school was very quiet, maybe because it was still study hours. They stopped their track and stood infront of the door with ‘Miss Kim’ nametag. Jongwoon knocked the door carefully. They were being greeted by the sight of a young woman with glasses and short hair. She smiled when they saw the couple.

“Good morning. Are you  guys Baekhyun’s parents? I was the one who called the father before.”

“Yeah… we both are Baekhyun’s fathers.” Jongwoon smiled back.

The woman was a shocked but she hummed. “hm…okay..  please come inside my office so we can talk comfortably.”

They went inside a room with cherry blossom wallpaper. The room was quiet cozy and warm but the sweet smell made Kyuhyun’s stomach churned. The teacher sat on her chair, facing the couple who just took the seats. She was smiling widely and it give Kyuhyun a strange feeling. He tried to shrug it off.

“Hello, I am Kim Cherry. Baekhyun’s teacher. It’s…. interesting that Baekhyun has two fathers. Two good looking men as his fathers. So lucky of him, right?”

Jongwoon chuckled nervously. Gay relationship in Korea isn’t really accepted but some people were already being open minded with it Jongwoon couldn’t pinpoint that the teacher was okay with it or not. He squeezed Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Anyway, it doesn’t matter. You both can look like mother and father at the same time. You guys are pretty flexible.” She glanced at Kyuhyun’s man purse and Jongwoon’s lady hat, secretly judging the stuff they wore.

“Excuse me?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows in confusion.

“Ah nothing. Let’s talk about Baekhyun. I called you this morning because I want to ask about Baekhyun. Is he always being quiet at home?”

“Not really. He is a very bold and loud kid. He bickers a lot with my husband.” Jongwoon answered. Baekhyun was a talkative kid. Jongwoon and Kyuhyun were aware of it since the kid could talk non stop when he was around both of them.

“Really? Interesting. From what I have observed.. Baekhyun is quiet kid. He doesn’t talk much and always playing alone. He didn’t have friend to talk in his class and it’s pretty worrisome.”

Jongwoon and Kyuhyun looked at each other. They didn’t expect their son to act differently when he wasn’t with them. The Baekhyun in home was clearly the opposite with the Baekhyun in the school and it really made Jongwoon worried. Baekhyun was still 8 years old and he supposed to make a lot of friends for kid around his age. He thought Baekhyun was doing well in school since the kid didn't really talk much about his school life.

“Oh that’s very surprising. We will talk to Baekhyun about it later. Thank you for telling us, Miss Kim.” Jongwoon bowed his head slightly.

“It’s okay. It’s also a concern for me as Baekhyun’s teacher. Anyway, just call me Cherry. Seems like all of us are same age.” She smiled mischievously as she grasped Jongwoon’s hand on the table. Kyuhyun widened his eyes at the scene and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter