Magic

Compilation of KyuSung Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you know that if you draw something on this paper, later it will show up on your soulmate’s palm?”

Yesung and Kyuhyun stared at each other then back to the grandma in front of them. Kyuhyun was skeptical since he didn’t believe with the concept of soulmate. He thought it was ridiculous but he noticed that Yesung looked at the blank paper intently, like it was magical stuff. He rolled his eyes at his innocent friend. He didn’t know why they ended up here, squatting at the side of street while listening to this strange grandma they just met few minutes ago. They originally wanted to go to bookstore to find history book for class tomorrow but on their way, Yesung spotted the lonely grandma who sell random things and he dragged Kyuhyun to buy something from her.

“We need to help her to survive, Kyuhyunie. The least we can do is buy something from her.”

Kyuhyun thought that was very nice of Yesung but now he kind of regretted Yesung’s decision. This grandma literally sold weird things. Like this paper she offered to both of them.

“Really?” Yesung’s eyes twinkled with excitement.

Kyuhyun wanted to smack his friend. Did Yesung really believe it? That really looked like ordinary blank paper. How if this grandma tried to trick them? Kyuhyun obviously didn’t buy it but Yesung was different case.

“Yesung, don’t say that you believe her?” Kyuhyun whispered.

Yesung turned his head to face Kyuhyun. He gave Kyuhyun dirty look like he just said that santa isn’t real. Yesung was a fan of love story like Romeo and Juliet, so he definitely believed  of soulmate. The grandma’s words really ticked his interest.

“So what if I do?” Yesung hissed and shifted his gaze at the grandma. “Grandma, how much the paper costs?”

“Ten thousand won for this paper. Only for the handsome young man like you.” The grandma hummed.

Kyuhyun eyes widened. Ten thousand won for a blank paper?! This was a fraud! He was about to complain but Yesung pinched his side, making him yelp in pain. He glared at Yesung but the shorter ignored him, instead he took out some money from his pocket.

“I will take it then.”

Kyuhyun gasped at Yesung’s action. His friend was sure not the stupidest kid in the class but this time, he was the dumbest person in the whole universe. He bought five papers for god’s sake! Kyuhyun prayed that Yesung bought them out of pity, not because he believed the grandma’s words.

“Thank you, grandma. Have a nice day.”

After the grandma was out of their sight, Kyuhyun finally asked Yesung.

“You really believed what she said, didn’t you? I can’t believe that you spent a lot of money for that blank paper.”

Yesung pouted. He knew that Kyuhyun didn’t like when he spent his money on something weird magical stuff. It wasn’t the first time Yesung bought weird things from the street. Once, he bought a locked music box that the seller claimed as magic box, ‘if you could open it then you would meet your future lover in a week.’ Turned out it was broken music box because Yesung opened it easily and the music wouldn’t stop playing until Kyuhyun crushed it with his shoes.

“Hey, it wouldn’t hurt to try. How if it’s true?”

“How if it wasn’t true? You will throw tantrum and I, as your roommate will hear you whine for at least a week.” Kyuhyun pinched Yesung’s nose, making the shorter squealed.

“Whatever, just don’t be loud when you whine later.”

Yesung stared at the paper on his hand. It did look like ordinary blank paper but the grandma was very believable when she explained about it. He believed in soulmate concept, thinking about someone outside there, searching for him too.. it was exciting. He glanced at Kyuhyun was still busy complaining about Yesung’s childish mind.

‘It would be nice if my soulmate is you’

**

Yesung was now in his room, shared room with Kyuhyun since they both lived in school dorm. He stared and flipped the paper back and forth. Kyuhyun was already asleep at the bed across him while Yesung was still busy with his mind. He wanted to believe the grandma b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter