A Chance (Part 2/2)

Compilation of KyuSung Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Unedited

Kyuhyun didn’t show up at the Kim’s this morning for breakfast. Yesung was sure Kyuhyun left already since he woke up to the sound of his motorbike. Ryeowook huffed as he munch on his cereal. Jongwoon might be right, Kyuhyun needed time to get over himself. He just hoped that it wouldn’t take too long.

Jongwoon went to look Kyuhyun at school that day, visiting the younger’s class but his friends said that Kyuhyun was out few minutes ago. Jongwoon sighed and went back to his class but from the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of brown locks at the hall. He turned his head and delighted when he saw Kyuhyun. He couldn’t see his expression since he was looking at the ground, one of his earphone danging around his shoulder. Jongwoon walked towards the younger.

“Hey!” Kyuhyun looked up and Jongwoon saw that his eyes were a bit swollen. The man for sure had been crying his eyes out last night. He understood Kyuhyun’s feeling very well.

“What is it, hyung..” Kyuhyun mumbled, turning his gazed at the ground again. One of his hand was playing with the hem of his shirt.

“Do you have a time after school? I have two free coupons of Ice cream from The Barneys!” Jongwoon was trying to look cheerful. He wanted to lift Kyuhyun mood up.

Kyuhyun only smiled slightly. “You don’t have to be so nice to me hyung. I am okay, I just need a time to….” he took a deep breath. “…to get over this feeling.”

Yesung bit his lips. Did Kyuhyun always think that his presence related to his brother? He wanted to be with Kyuhyun as Jongwoon, not as Ryeowook’s brother.

“Hey, you know that I cant eat too much Ice cream. I will get cavity for sure. I need a help.” Jongwoon grinned and glad when he saw Kyuhyun mirrored his expression.

“Okay hyung, after school?” Jongwoon nodded. “Meet me at the parking area later, now I still have class. See you hyung!” Kyuhyun went to other direction, leaving Jongwoon who was grinning like a fool in the hallway. He was happy that he finally took another step to be with Kyuhyun. Step by step, slowly but sure.

 

**

Kyuhyun started to visit Kim brothers’ house again. This time he would always look for Jongwoon. He also started speaking to Ryeowook again, casually. But Jongwoon knew better that Kyuhyun still loved his brother. It took another a fool to understand another fool after all.

It was another lazy Sunday, Kyuhyun was sitting on the couch while Jongwoon was on the floor, sitting cross-legged as he changed the channels on TV with remote. They spent a lot of time together, just hanging out and lazying around.

“Hyung I am going out with Donghae Hyung okay? Umma and Appa would be home late. And me too.” Ryeowook was speaking so fast, he was in hurry since Donghae would pick him up outside. Donghae rarely went inside the house when Kyuhyun was around. It was just awkward for both of them.

“Uh okay, don’t come home too late or I will call Donghae every  5 minutes.” Yesung waved him off.

Ryeowook laughed and said goodbye to Kyuhyun as well as he went out. Jongwoon noticed that Kyuhyun was still looking at the door, even when Ryeowook already closed it. Jongwoon had decided that today he would confess at Kyuhyun. It was a about a time already.

“Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun shifted his gaze at Jongwoon, his bright eyes were not sparkling in happiness but it was mellow with bitterness. He knew, it was hard to move on.

“Do you still love Ryeowook?” Jongwoon wanted to punch himself for asking obvious question.

“Yeah. I thought I was over him but its hard. One sided love is hard, hyung. It’s painful when I see him with Donghae hyung. Sorry if I am like drama queen.” Kyuhyun sighed.

“No, I understand very well. It’s hard to move on from someone who can’t return your feeling. It’s even harder to see when that person is in love with someone else.”

Kyuhyun now was staring at Yesung. He was wondering if Yesung also had unrequited love.

“Hyung, you love someone who loves someone else?” Kyuhyun asked innocently as he leaned forward with curious stare and honestly Yesung would laugh like crazy at the question. Oh the irony…

“Yes. I love…. I love you, Kyuhyunnie.” Kyuhyun backed away, trying to process on Yesung’s words. “I love you, since the first time I saw you.”

There was a thick silent after Yesung’s confession. No one said anything yet and Kyuhyun was too shocked to process it. He always thought Jongwoon as his hyung. A lovely hyung he would have to have since he was the only child in his family.

“Hyung? M-m-me? Why… why…” Kyuhyun flustered at the confession and he didn’t know how to respond. Jongwoon, his one-sided love’s brother was in love with him?

Jongwoon held Kyuhyun’s left hand, squeezing it softly as he tried to calm the younger. Maybe it was an unexpected twist for Kyuhyun to know that he had been in love with him.

“I’ve been loving you since you came into my house 8 years ago. It was maybe just a child love, tiny crush when I saw you laughing at my turtle. I thought you would insult me but you said my turtles were cute. I didn’t expect that as we are growing up, my feeling for you is getting stronger. I knew that you love Ryeowook that’s why I decided to keep this love to my self. But right now, Ryeowook belongs to someone else who loves him back. I…. just want you to know that I love you more than brother, more than friend, more… than Ryeowook loves you.”

“Hyung… hyung I don’t know if-“

“Kyuhyun.” Jongwoon cut Kyuhyun’s words, he was honestly afraid to hear Kyuhyun’s answer. He didn’t want to hear it, not yet. “I don’t ask you to accept my feelings, I just want to know if…. There is a chance for me to fill your heart?”

Kyuhyun was silent. After a minute, he pulled his left hand off Yesung and the older immediately knew his answer. Kyuhyun rejected him. Kyuhyun refused to give him the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter