Move Your Heart (2/3)

Compilation of KyuSung Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Notes : I lost all data in my laptop including all fanfics I've ever made so I decided to quit. But I realized that writing a fic is my stress reliever so I try again. It's been tough year for me, so sorry for late update.

It had been a month ever since they started dating. They were fine. Kyuhyun treated him nicely. They went on dates, shared hugs and kisses on cheeks (that usually made Yesung blushed like tomate), all things that a couple usually do, but honestly he didn’t know what to name their relationship. He loved Kyuhyun with all his heart but he wasn’t sure if Kyuhyun returned the feeling or not. They were more than friends yet less than lovers. He wanted to confess again, to say that he loved the taller man with all of his heart but he was very afraid with rejection. He thought it was enough to stay beside Kyuhyun but he admitted that he was greedy for his love. He wanted more, wanted to have Kyuhyun’s heart.  He was afraid that Kyuhyun’s heart still belonged to someone from his past.

“Yesung. Wait for me after class, okay? I will drive you home.”

The familiar voice distracted him from his thoughts. Yesung looked up and saw Kyuhyun casually sat across him as he placed the tray with food on the table. The cafeteria was full of students  and the taller told Yesung to find empty table to sit while he would queue to buy their lunch.

“Would you like to visit my house today? I want to introduce you with my mom.” Yesung asked hesitantly. His mother knew that Yesung liked someone and she kept asking him to bring that person home for dinner.

“Sure, I have nothing to do after school. I would like to know my mother in law.”

Yesung choked on his fried rice. He managed to grab a bottle of water beside him and gulped it. His face was flushing red as he placed down the bottle. He glared at Kyuhyun who was chuckling madly. Kyuhyun really liked to tease Yesung, making him blushing with his words. At the back of his mind, he wondered if Kyuhyun really meant that.

“Hey love birds.”

The couple looked up as Kibum plopped down beside Yesung and slumped his upper his body on the table. He looked restless and Yesung couldn’t help to pat his back in concern.

“You look restless. What’s wrong?”

“My brother is getting married and my house has been busy since yesterday. My brother is perfectionist so he wants things to be perfect for his wedding and It’s stressing me out.” Kibum sighed.

“It’s understandable since it’s once in life time for your brother.” Yesung chuckled. “Be strong.”

Kyuhyun felt like the two were acting too intimate and he couldn’t help to feel ignored. Yesung and Kibum were getting closer day by day. Somehow they looked like a couple which bothered him so much since hey! the couple here was him and Yesung. And he confronted Kibum once, asking him if he had any feeling for Yesung. The male only threw his killer smile at Kyuhyun (which didn’t work for him) and assured him that he and Yesung were only friends.

“Kyuhyun? Why are you so quiet? And why are you frowning?” Yesung finally realized that Kyuhyun was very silent. Usually the taller would join the conversation but oddly, he was really quiet.

Kyuhyun coughed to hide his embarrassment. He didn’t realize that he was frowning. Kibum raised an eyebrow and a knowing smirk formed on his face. He definitely knew why Kyuhyun acted like that.

“Are you okay?” Yesung was still clueless with the situation and was about to ask more when someone poked his shoulder. He turned around and saw that it was his classmate, Tiffany.

“Yesung! Mr. Park is looking for you.”

Yesung scrunched his nose up in confusion, wondering why the teacher was looking for him then suddenly stood up when he remembered something. “Oh my god! I forgot to return his history book! Thank you Fany!” Tiffany smiled and left with her friends. “Guys, I need to leave first. Kyuhyun, see you after class, okay? Bye Kibum!”

Yesung gulped the remained water from the bottle and rushed towards the hallway, probably to meet Mr. Park. Kibum and Kyuhyun watched his step until his figure disappeared from their sight then looked at each other. Kibum grinned and Kyuhyun tried to avoid his eyes.

“Stop being jealous brat. We are just friends.”

“I am not jealous. Who got jealous over you though.” Kyuhyun grumbled but Kibum knew him better than anyone else. They were best friends after all.

“Don’t worry. He only has feeling for you. I can see the hearts in his eyes when he stares at you.” Kibum chuckled then after that his face got serious. “The question is…. Can you love him?”

Kyuhyun stared at Kibum. “Love? I feel comfortable with him but I don’t know if it’s love. Not gonna lie, I still think about Joohyun.”

“I thought you said you will open your heart for him? Move on Kyuhyun. It’s been two years since she left you without a word. Don’t play around with Yesung’s feelings.” Kibum sighed.

“I am trying, Kibum. But it’s like the memories from my past won’t let me to move on. It’s not hard to fall in love with person like Yesung. He is nice guy but I am afraid that I am not ready yet. I don’t want to hurt him.”

“You will hurt him more if you keep leading him like this. If you don’t have intention to move on then you will never be able to leave your past. I just hope you won’t regret it later when Yesung finally gets tired of waiting.”

Kyuhyun closed his eyes. It was true that he still had the barrier to protect his heart. He didn’t know if he could love another person other than Joohyun. She was his first love and she left too sudden. It wasn’t fair for Yesung but he didn’t want to let the man go. He knew he was being selfish and he really wished that Yesung wouldn’t get tired of waiting, waiting until Kyuhyun was ready to love again.

**

“Aigo, what a handsome man! Yesungie, you have good taste.”

Yesung’s face was red as tomato as he pinched his mother’s side slightly. Kyuhyun was currently sitting at his living room and his mother kept throwing compliments at him. He was really embarrassed and didn’t want to look at Kyuhyun’s amused face. They chatted about many things at first and Yesung finally had enough and decided to drag Kyuhyun into his room when his mother wanted to show his baby pictures. (I have Yesung’s picture. A baby though, for the recent one you should ask him instead.)

“Your mother is funny.”

They were inside Yesung’s room now after his mother insisted Kyuhyun to stay for dinner and Kyuhyun agreed in flash. Kyuhyun looked around to observe Yesung’s room. The wall was painted with sky blue color and there were shelves with books and CDs. The room was clean and neat. Kyuhyun thought it suited Yesung very well. Calm and soft.

“She talks a lot when she is excited.” Yesung sat on the carpeted floor, Kyuhyun followed to sit beside him. “And she’s been wanting to meet you after I told her about you.”

Kyuhyun glanced at Yesung who now was busy playing with the hem of his uniform. “You told her about me?”

Yesung’s cheeks went red. “Uh… I am close to her since my dad passed away years ago so I talk about many things to her. Including you. I didn’t say weird things about you I swear. I just said that I am dating someone and it happens to be you and-“

“Yesung.” Kyuhyun nudged Yesung’s arm with his own. Their shoulder  brushed against each other, giving a tingling feeling for both of them. Yesung stopped his rambling. “It’s okay. I like that you tell her about us.”

Yesung smiled sheepishly. They sat side by side without saying anything. Yesung was busy with his own thoughts. He wanted to ask about ‘us’. He was startled when Kyuhyun placed his head on his lap.

“I am kinda sleepy so lend me your lap to catch some sleep. Wake me up when the dinner is ready.”

Yesung’s face was red like tomato and he could hear his heart thumping so loudy. He was wondering if Kyuhyun could hear that. He blushed a lot today because Kyuhyun. He wanted to smack himself for getting affected by Kyuhyun’s words and actions easily. He was busy cursing himself mentally and just realized that Kyuhyun already fell asleep on his lap when he heard the soft snore. He waved his hand infront of Kyuhyun’s face, making sure that the man was in deep sleep.

“I agreed with my mom. You are handsome.” Yesung murmured and poked Kyuhyun’s cheek. The taller shifted his head slightly and grumbled incoherently, making Yesung froze on the spot and didn’t dare to make any movement. Seemed like he poked him too hard.  After few seconds the soft snore filled the room again as Kyuhyun’s chest heaved up and down slowly. He sighed in relief. “I don’t know why I can’t stop loving you.” Yesung’s fingers caressed Kyuhyun’s forehead lightly, admiring the man on his lap who was sleeping peacefully. “Do you love me? I don’t think so.” He huffed like a kid then giggled when he realized that it was ridiculous to talk with unconscious person. “I love you, you know that?”

Yesung almost got heart attack when Kyuhyun’s eyelids fluttered open and suddenly his eyes met with the taller’s brown obs. He didn’t know what to do at the moment. Kyuhyun was staring at him with such unreadable expression and he really wanted to faint there . Did he hear what Yesung say? He thought he was sleeping!

“I know.”

Those words answered Yesung’s question and he almost bolted out of the room and wanted to dig a hole to hide but Kyuhyun got up and pulled him into his embrace. Yesung’s brain couldn’t function properly as Kyuhyun kissed his forehead softly. Wait, did he fall asleep too before? This was a dream right?

“I am grateful that you love me. I am aware about your feeling.” Kyuhyun chuckled. “I am sorry I can’t return the words now. Not yet. I am trying to love you, Yesung. You are really precious person. Please don’t give up on me. I may sound very selfish but please wait for me? I want to forget the past and live the present and also future wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter