Skinny Yesung

Compilation of KyuSung Drabble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning : too much fluff and cheesy words it might make you cringe so hard (also I at giving title)

 

Kyuhyun placed his lady bag on the coffee table and slumped his tired body onto the couch. Today was a long and tiring day. He was busy practicing for his upcoming musical in the morning then went to MBC to record Radio Star and finally he reached the dorm to catch some rest. He pulled out his phone from his pocket to see if he got any message from friends or him. He realized that it was dead. He groaned because he forgot to charge his phone. Great.

He got up to find the charger then the front door opened, showing that someone just went in. He heard footsteps coming to his direction and he turned his head to see. It was Heechul. He decided to ignore the older man’s presence and tried to find the charger in living room.

“Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing?” Heechul sat on the couch as he eyed Kyuhyun who was too busy to find a charger.

“I need a charger. Hyukjae borrowed mine last night and I guess he left it here.” He mumbled without looking at Heechul.

Later Kyuhyun found the goddamn charger and plugged it into his phone. He sat back on the couch and relaxing himself beside Heechul who played with his cat, Heebum. He closed his eyes and the living room filled with silence.

“You know…  I went to Mouse Rabbit today and met rabid dog. He is so thin like a stick.” Heechul opened the conversation while his hand caressing Heebum.

Kyuhyun snapped his eyes open and turned his gaze at Heechul. “You met Yesung hyung today?”

Heechul nodded and stared back at Kyuhyun. He swore that he could see a slight of jealousy at the maknae’s face. He wouldn’t let this chance to tease Kyuhyun gone. It had been a while since he messed up with Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun scowled, not liking the idea that Heechul went to Mouse Rabbit and met his Yesung without him. His lover hadn’t contacted him since last week and he was wondering why Yesung ignored him. He also wanted to go to the his lover’s café but his schedule was the biggest er of KyuSung relationship.

“He is so thin, like a stick. I am very worried about that turtle. I can feel that his and thighs aren’t that squishy like they used to be.”

“He- what? How the hell you know his and thighs aren’t squishy, hyung?” Kyuhyun  narrowed his big doe-like eyes.

Heechul smirked. It was always fun to tease the maknae. He got jealous easily especially when it comes to his boyfriend, Kim Jongwoon. That brat always claimed that Yesung belongs to him and no one can touch him without his permission. This rules also applied to every member of Super Junior. But not for Kim Heechul.

“I just slapped his and d his thighs. You know... to feel it. No big deal Kyunnie. I was just checking anyway since he looked so thin.” Heechul said it casually, ignoring the angry maknae infront of him.

“Hyung! Those are my properties. You can’t freely touch or even it! Heck I can’t even do it! Yesung hyung might kick me in the shin” Kyuhyun growled in annoyance.

“Idiot, that is not the point.” Heechul smacked Kyuhyun’s forehead. “He is too thin and it makes me worried. I think he went back to that crazy diet again.”

“Ouch… Hyung!!! Wait… he is doing diet again? But he is like skin and bones already, what kind of body he wants?!”

“That is why, you should check on him. He didn’t even want to hear me when I scolded him.”

Heechul was really surprised when he saw Yesung. The man got much thinner since the last time Heechul met him. He knew that Yesung has obsession of losing weight. The vocalist always went on unhealthy diet to lose his weight eventhough he is already skinny. He had been doing that since long time ago but it stopped during SPY promotion which kind of relief for the caring hyungs and dongsaengs. He suspected that Yesung went back on diet recently and it did make him worry.

Kyuhyun suddenly got up and wore his jacket. “I will go to Yesunghyung’s apartment now. I might sleep there hyung, will come back in the morning.”

“Okay. Don’t do naughty things. Don’t scare Jongjin again.” Heechul teased.

Kyuhyun chuckled at the words. He remembered very well when Jongjin accidentally walked in when he was making out with his precious hyung. The poor boy was a bit traumatized because of what he had seen.

“I won’t hyung. I will make sure to lock the door though. Bye hyung.”

Heechul shook his head as Kyuhyun walked out of his sight. He really wished that the maknae can knock some senses to his turtle lover dongsaeng. He picked up Heebum and stared at the cat.

“Heebum-ah. Let’s sleep, shall we?”

 

 

It had been a while since Yesung sees his boyfriend. The busy schedules and musical practice cut their times to meet each other. Yesung rarely called or texted him since he thought Kyuhyun didn’t want to be disturbed by him. He put his hands inside the side pockets of his jacket and hummed a song, Kyuhyun’s song ‘Seven years of love’. He just missed that brat so much. Yesung was zoning out until he caught a familiar lanky figure leaning on the wall beside his apartment’s door.

“Kyuhyun?” Yesung mumbled and walked towards the maknae. “Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing here?”

“Hyung, what did take you so long? I am freezing. Let’s get inside.” Kyuhyun tugged Yesung’s sleeve like a kid. The older immediately opened the door eventhough he was still confused about why Kyuhyun was here.

“Go to my room Kyuhyun. Jongjin, Umma and Appa are already sleeping so don’t make so much noise. I will make hot chocolate for you.” Yesung took off his jacket and went to the kitchen.

Kyuhyun walked into Yesung’s room. The main vocalist was the ty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter