Yehet 02

My Crazy Life With You

 

"Ughhhhhh, I'm never drinking again."

Yesterday, Sehun got ready for the meeting and it didn't finished until 7. One of the businessman kept forcing him to go out and drink afterwards. He didn't want to be rude so he accepted.

He only planned to have a few drinks then go home but he ended up having too many.

Sehun couldn't remember how he got home. Or whatever happened actually, just blurred memories of a taxi cab, vanilla scented perfume, and.......dark brown hair.

The second he remembered that, Sehun felt an arm tightened around his torso.

He look down and all he saw was a blob of dark brown hair.

"OMG!!!" No, he didn't. He couldn't have.

He pushed the stranger away and sat up tugging on his hair, "Oh damn, , hell, I'm freaking dead dead dead. Deader than dead, deader than a doornail that got nailed against a door(?)."

"Yup are deader than a doornail, but it's not going to be nailed against a door, it'll be nail against your eyeball." The muffles voice came from the stranger.

"I knowwww, I'm dead dead dead dead deaddddd. What do I doooooo?" Sehun kept on whining.

"Oh I don't know, let him cutt your head off." The dark brown hair stranger turned over and because of his bangs that was covering his face, Sehun wasn't able to see his face.

"My god, you're such a ." The stranger tug on Sehun's neck and pulled him closer attaching their lips.

"MMMMMMMMMM...waihh?" Sehun wasn't able to speak correctly with the stranger's lips mushed against him.

After a while, the vanilla scented stranger pull away.

"Luhan?"

"Boo," he then hug Sehun and put his head under Sehun's chin, "Haven't seen you for 10 days and you went off getting drunk. If it wasn't for me, some stranger would have drag you into a hotel room."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get drunk." Sehun apolozied kissing the top of his head.

"Well you weren't suppose to but I switched your drink with something stronger to teach you a very huge lesson, don't go out drinking when you have a wife and kids waiting for you at home, you jerk." Luhan lightly bit his shoulder and pull away.

Sehun was going to pepper his face with kisses when he realized something, "Wait, what are doing here in Beijing, where are the kids, and why is your hair brown, you know the chemicals are not good for the baby?"

"They're out with Yixing, probably shopping and making him miserable and Kris recommended me this hair dye that is alright to use. And after talking to you on the phone two days ago, I missed you so much so I bought plane tickets for each of us to go."

"Awww Lulu that's so sw-"

Before Sehun could finish, Luhan pointed at him threatenly, "Call me sweet and I'll really nail the doornail to your eyeball, don't think I won't."

Knowing how his wife can be, Sehun put his hands up in terror, "Fine fine I won't."

"Good, get up, it's been so long since I've been here," Luhan stood up and started jumping in his all glory, "I'M BACK AND I'M BADDDDD!!! *bend down to kiss Sehun* I'm going to take a shower, feel free to join."

So Sehun did took the offer and join him in the shower. Because let's be honest, who will deny a Luhan all wet, not this guy.


After showering and getting ready, the couple went outside to the busy streets of Beijing.

"Sehun baby Munchkin want fried rice."

"Are you sure it's the little baby or big baby?" Sehun gently rub against Luhan's protuding belly.

"Maybe both," Luhan pecked on his lips, "But either way you're stuck with us and you're paying."

Sighs, "Of course I am. Come on let's go."

Holding hands, Luhan led him to this restaurant he always went to everytime when he was younger.

"Wahhhh, this place has been very popular since the last time I saw it. I remember when I was younger, it was popular but sooo tiny so me and Yixing had to sit on the floor most of the time and we even helped out and got free rice, ahhhh the good old days...."

As Luhan kept rambling on, Sehun couldn't help but smile at seeing how cute his little wife is. Leaning over, Sehun gave Luhan a peck on the cheek.

Grinning, Luhan peck his cheek back hooking their arms together, "I love it when you do that."

"Well I just love you and only you."

"Blehhhh, get a room you two." A voice came from behind them along with shouts of, "APPPPPAAA!!!"

Hunhan turn around to see a Yixing pretending to throw up in his mouth and 4 little figures running towards them.

"Appa guess what I dreamt about this morning?"

"Look at my new clothes look at my new clothes look at it look at it!!!"

"I hate this place."

"Appa pick me up pick me up!!"

Scooping Ziyu up he gave him a big kiss on the cheek, "Ahhhh it tickles!!"

"God I miss you guys."

 

"May I please take your order?" The waiter asked.

Haowen replies with a, "Yes, you may, I want bubble tea."

"I want a double cheeseburger."

"PIZZZZZAAA!!!"

"I'm a vegeterian so salad for me."

"Oooooh, can we have samgyeopsol."

"But...." the waiter was speechless, "This is a CHINESE restaurant."

"Ohhhhhhh, that makes more sense." Soohye inquired.

"No wonder I couldn't read anything." Nodded Ziyu.

"You can't read anyway."

"BABA HAOWEN IS BEING MEAN TO MEEE!!!"

"Baba what are you eating?"

With his mouth full Luhan answered, "A ham sandwich."

"You brought a ham sandwich to a restaurant?" Even though Yixing was his best friend and cousin, he couldn't understand him sometimes.

"You'll understand once you're pregnant."

"You know what I want?"

"What Appa?"

"Fried rice, do you guys have any fried rice?"

"Yea do you? I'm starving." Said the person who just stuffed himself with a ham sandwich.

"Of course we do at this CHINESE restuarant where we sell CHINESE fried rice."

Yixing sigh in relief, "Oh thank god, the last time we went to a Chinese restaurant where there was no fried rice was....never.....but still thank god."

"You know Baba, Appa, and Uncle Lays Potato Chips," Ziyu asked all of sudden drawing there attention, "I *slam* WANT *slam* MY *slam* FOOOOOOOD!!!!" Ziyu slammed the table so hard the drinks splattered onto the waiter.

"Miss you have some badddd luck," Soohye laughed.

"Yea I know it wasn't even anywhere close to her." Haowen added in.

"That's because," Hansol stood on top of the table drawing attention from everyone, "I USE MY SUPERMAN POWER AND IT FLEW AND HIT THE LADY IN THE FACE WOOOOHOOOO!!!"

"Isn't he so cute?" Sehun asked to no one in particular. The waiter gave him a look, "I'm required to say that."

"Well I have something to tell ALL of you, SECURITYYYYY!!!!"

Luhan gave them a wtf look, "What is this a concert hall, no, there is no Taeyang, Top, or Yoona. It's a restaurant what you need security for?"

Sehun got up, "I know right let's just leave I wasn't hungry anway."

In the end, they all got ready to leave but before they left, Ziyu shouted, "THANKS FOR THE DRINKSSS!!!!"

"EVEN IT GOT SPLATTERED ALL OVER YOU AND RUINED YOUR BARBIE MAKEUP!!!!" Leave it to Haowen to make the grand finale.

"I'm hungry, you guys want to go watch Divergent?" Sehun offered.

"I know I'm bored," Luhan agreed, "Let's go eat popcorn, come on kids."

"What you guys said made no sense but nothing make sense in this world so let's goooooo!!!"

The kids follow their Uncle and shouting:

"WOOHOOOO!!!"

"YAYYYYY!!!"

"LET'S WATCH PEOPLE GETTING KILLED!!!!"

"AND WASTE 2 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES OF OUR LIVESSS!!!!"

"That's the spirit."

 

 

 

As you can see, I kind of wander around while writing this. Since it's my first time writing and I still can't believe other people out there enjoy this, I wrote another one to say thank you and I'm going to write as much as I can before my Spring Break is over. Thank you to my subscribers:

lovelifehappy
shimaris
KitKatMi
analiz
barawa
xellamari
karayixing
Etianne_
Crazy-kpop-fangirl
aegiby
Byg90331
Nuestfa
xXChocolateCookiesXx
anncherry
lizhye
growlingwolf12
Sehunieqt12
Pinkysaenghachai

and especially Etianne_ & xellamari for upvoting, it really means a lot to me. If you have any ideas, critism, or request, just comment below.