Yehet 03 (2)

My Crazy Life With You

 

April 3, 2014, 10:37 P.M

"Oh god are you kidding me? Like really god, really?" Tao complained. "This whole week, it was , I lost my Gucci bag, my mom stole my car, now I can't go to the Gucci sale, been in this elevator for like 7 hours, and out of nowhere, Baekhyun had to go into labor."

Baekhyun, who was the floor clutching to his stomach, said, "If I wasn't in so much pain now I will wushu your wushu even though I don't know wushu."

"Shhhhhh, guys I haven't finish the story," Luhan said from the side while texting his phone.

"WHAT STORY!?!?" Kyungsoo shouted with confusion, "This was the most boringest story ever and what else is there to tell? We got stuck, Baekhyun starts panicking and is going into labor. Wow, the end, hooray."

"What do you expect I failed in writing as a baby."

"You guys are both dumbas-"

"YAH, WAIT!!" Tao put his right hand up physically motioning them to stop and slowly walked over to Luhan on the floor who was texting on his phone.

Seeing Tao's shadow, Luhan look up, "Yes Tao, may I help you."

Folding his hands together over his mouth, Tao slowly said, "Lu. What. Is. That. In. Your. Hand?"

"Oh a phone."

"And what can you do with that phone?"

"Before you start being a know-it-all-smartass, there's no service but I'm just texting anyway to see if anyone gets it."

"Pssh, I knew that." Tao ended up on the floor, losing all his hope.

"Hey isn't it dangerous to just hold the baby inside when it's time for labor?" Kyungsoo asked.

Luhan put a hand on his chin, "Hmmm, I don't know."

"How do you not know you're a nurse."

"I don't specialize in male pregnancy, Baek does and I guess it's fine. If not then it's not my fault, he even bit me." There was in fact a bite mark on Luhan's arm.

"Oooh, be careful, won't want any Baekhyun Virus," Tao joked and laughed, "Owww, heyyy."

"I may be in labor but I can still hear you head."

"We're just going to be stuck here forever. Noooo!"

Kyungsoo knocked his head against the wall and force himself to faint from the reality.

 

- Lobby floor, 10:37 P.M (same time) -

 

"Where are they?" Little Ziyu asked.

"Hey look at my paper ducky guys!!!!"

"Hansol can you give me that?" Soohye asked politely.

"Sure little sis." Being the naive person he was he gave it to her and she handed it to Haowen.

"I don't even wanna recognize it when you're done with it."

Haowen brutally ripped it up and crushed it and mashed it and squeezed the life out of it. When he was happy with his work, he threw it back at Hansol.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO We were just getting along with each other WHYYYY GOOOD WHYYYYY!!!!"

"You guys are a vicious family." JaeIn, Chohee, and Junhong commented.

"Thanks we get that a lot." The 4 kids replied.

Junhong then stood up and robtically look at the elevator.

"What are you doing?"

"My umma fainted."

JaeIn gave him a lot, "How do you know?"

"Well a funny story actually, once he kicked me and dad out because we didn't realized he fainted because he saw a spider."

"Oh Baba did that to us once," Haowen gave a displeasured look, "He beat Appa with a mop and sweeped all of us out of the house."

"Like literally he SWEEPED us," Soohye nodded agreeing in with such a serious face on her face it's hilarious, "Ziyu and I were on the floor coloring and he came with a hugeeeee mop and shoved us out."

"Why.......?" The other kids were just confused.

"We ate our food and didn't offer him any."

"I feel so bad for you guys sometimes."

"Yea you should, well continue Junjun."

"Oh yea so he sweeped us out and we went out for froyo and came back as man with little detecting thingy for when appa faints and now I can detect it." Junhong creates an antenna on the top of his head with his hands.

The other kids look at each other worried.

Chohee quietly asked, "Do you think something bad happened to them?"

"OMG IF THEY DIE WHAT ABOUT MY BUBBLE TEA!!!" The little figure ran to the elevator and started pressing on the buttons like crazy.

.......is....Haowen panicking?

Oh Haowen.

Oh Haowen!!!!!

Seeing his brother panick like that, Ziyu started screaming and ran around in circles, "THIS IS SERIOUS GUYS, CALL THE COPS, S.O.S OH NO OH NO OH NOOOOOO-ooof."

A super super tall lady with even super duper taller 2 man came over, "Excuse me kids, where are your parents?"

"THEY'RE STUCK IN THE AIR!!!!" Hansol also freaked out.

"I'm sorry kids, but I will have to bring you guys somewhere else because you're disrupting our customers." On cue the 2 man came over to get them.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH," Scream Soohye, "Ok first off, you have horrible taste in fashion and I don't let people like you with horrible taste touch me, so HANDS OFFF!!!"

Chohee's lips started trembling, "I WANT APPPPAAAA!!!!"

This was a mess. The wives (minus Tao) are stuck in the elevator, Haowen and Hansol are freaking out, Ziyu and Chohee are crying, Soohye is being a diva brat, Junhong is hugging one body guard leg, and JaeIn making the other body guard give him a piggy back ride by force.

Where are the husbands when you need them?

 

- 45th floor, 11:40 P.M -

 

"So a crocodile ate a burger and burped out a cow."

"You're a crackface."

"You're a head."

"Guysssssssss we're at work."

"SHUT UP KAI!!"

"."

"You are such a fuc-so how were the calculat-oh hey Mr. umm uhhh.."

"Jang."

"Mr. Jang." Sehun wasn't more grateful for once that Chanyeol knows how to speak.

"I'm so sorry guys for delaying and leaving you guys like that, it's just that my son was sick and I had to go see him." Mr. Jang explained.

Sehun waved it off like it was nothing (but it wasn't), "Oh no no it's alright, I have kids too and I would do the same," Only he wouldn't have make them wait for like 8 hours.

"APPPPAA!!!"

"Did you guys hear Haowen screaming or was that just me? Man I must be exhausted." Sehun rubbed his temple.

"I know, I thought my Kyungsoo radar was beeping eariler," Kai use his pointing fingers to create 2 antennas on his head.

"I guess it's just exhaustion I'm sorry for-"

The door burst opens and came running in little Haowen crying.

"APPAA!!" Haowen jumped into Sehun's arms.

Shocked, Sehun rubbed his back, "Haowen what are you doing here? Where's Baba?"

"H-he *sobs* disappear and now I won't g-get my bubb-ble te-a." Haowen continues to sob into Sehun's shirt.

"What?"

Came walking in next was little Chohee. She was sobbing into his hands so he couldn't see where he was going. When Chohee felt a body figure, she thought it was her dad and hug that person.

"WAHHHH DADDDY, wait, you don't smell like daddy," Chohee looks up, "AHHHH IMPOSTER GET AWAYYYY!!!"

It turned out to be Mr.Jang and when she realized it, Chohee ran over and jumped on Chanyeol's lab. Chohee wrapped her legs and arms around him and sobbed.

"Chohee sweetie your snot is on my suit."

"Well your suit is under my snot."

"Ok what the heck is going on?" Kai said getting up.

"APPPPAAA!!" A scream from outside bought their attention and they all ran out.

The scene before them was hilarious and concerning. Kind of like how it looked downstairs on the lobby only this time Ziyu was rolling all over the ground whining, Soohye was on the tall lady's back, but she was slipping and the only thing that kept her from doing that was grabbing onto the lady's hair (ouch), Hansol was running around holding the body guard's pants, JaeIn was still on that same bodyguard's neck, and Junhong was running toward Kai.

"Appa, I'm glad I found you," Junhong was so excited he jumped into his father's arms, "Did your antenna rang? Umma fainted."

"Aha I knew it."

From inside the elevator, a dazed Luhan, a passed out Kyungsoo, a lost Tao, and a pained Baekhyun could hear the chaos.

"Guys guys guys, listen." Luhan said motioning everyone to be quiet.

"Hey you give me my pants back!"

"Never, Baba said to make your enemy mad, just take his pants. So MEHRONGGG!!! :P"

Luhan jumped up at the sound of his eldest son, "THAT'S HANSOL, I TAUGHT HIM SO WELL, NOW WE'RE SAVE!!"

Tao follow immediately, "SOMEONE HELP ME HELP US HELP HELP WE'RE IN HERE!!"

"KAI JUNHONG HELP HELP HELPPPPP!"

"AHHHHHHHHH BABY HOLD ON WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!"

Outside, everyone heard them.

"Oh , they're stuck in there." The husbands ran over and started banging against the elevator hoping it'll open.

"Lu sweetie, do you hear me?"

"Yea, hurry quick Sehun, Baekhyun is going into labor."

"HE IS OMG LITTLE HANBYUL IS COMING OUT!!!"

"Well Chanyeol I advised you that you hurry the up and get someone to fix the elevator so the baby won't burst."

"YAH!" Chan yelled over at the bodyguard and tall lady, "GO GET SOMEONE QUICK!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT!! ALL I WANTED WAS MY FREAKING CAR WHICH IS PROBABLY BACK AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW WHERE I COULD JUST BE I DIDN'T ING ASK TO BE STUCK IN HER-"

"SHUT THE UP MORON." Kyungsoo interrupted Tao's rant.

"UGHHH!!!" Angry, Tao wushu kicked the buttons, wall, floor, pretty much everything and the door magically open.

"Gee really you couldn't have done that earlier?"

Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kai ran inside to check on their wives pushing Tao to the side. "Wow guys, you're really welcome."

"Baek honey, how are you feeling can you hold it in until we get to hospital?"

"I wish I can say yes, but I can't, the water is leaking, Luhan I can't hold it anymore."

"Ok ok calm down, it's alright Baekhyun. I did it before without the doctor's aid, now just push."

"AHHHHHHH."

Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand, "Deep breath, push push baby, I'm right here."

With his all, he gave his final push.

Baby cries soon filled the small elevator at exactly 12:00 on April 4th and the other kids ran over to see.

Luhan used Kyungsoo's sweater and wrapped the baby up. He hand the baby to the Baekyeol couple, "Congratulation on your baby boy guys."

Everyone smiled at the newest addition, Chohee and JaeIn ran over to see their new baby brother.

"He's so beautiful," Chohee complimented, "He looks like you Umma."

"He does huh?"

"Come on let's go to the hospital just to check on you and the baby." Chanyeol helped Baekhyun up and together left with their kids to go to the hospital.

Kyungsoo was tired so he had Kai carry him down to the car, followed by their son Junhong.

The Hunhan couple were exhausted from the long day and left immediately, Luhan couldn't believe Baekhyun got pregnant after him yet he gave birth before him. Baby Yeeun when are you going to come out?

 

Meanwhile.......

 

"HEY WHAT ABOUT ME?" Poor panda.

 

 

This was the longest drag I've ever had writing a chapter. But I'm glad I finished. I was going to add baby Yeeun into here but I decided to just let the Oh Household wait a little longer. Here is what baby Hanbyul looks like:

 

Also, I can't believe I have like 65(?) subscribers already and this story already reached 1,000 views which is a lot for me. Also thank you for upvotes guys.

Thank you to

vitamellow
lexilu
EXOGirls
Umin92
angel2001
Heyyz_ima_taemin_fan
VIPemma1998
Mallowhui
MieyFishy
gerrifitri
lala23
cheolsa
-DoMinAh-
ggamjongie_ay
Clovexo
awkwardtortoise
Unicorn77
Uszati
AmbitiousSeoul_
alwayshunhan
for subscribing and DevilC18 & Heyyz_ima_taemin_fan for upvoting

If I forgot anymore, just tell me because I wouldn't want to forget anyone.