Yehet 03 (1)

My Crazy Life With You

(Side Note: These stories are not connected to each other. If I want it to happen on a certain date I will say it in the chapter. Only some will be connected, like the first and second one.)

 

- April 3, 2014, 10:13 P.M -

Pain. It was all that Luhan felt. He knew giving birth was difficult but not THIS difficult.

Well this is Baekhyun he is dealing with so it kind of made sense.

"Lu!!! I CAN'T DO THIS I CAN'T DO THIS!!!"

"Relax, it's fine, just push, come on. Soo give me your sweater." Luhan ordered turning to the small male next to him.

"Noo!! This was the sweater I wore when Jongin and I had our first kiss."

Luhan's face = -_-

"Really? Just this morning you said and I quote 'I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT ING BASTARD FOR FORGETTING OUR 245TH WEEK SINCE WE KISSED UGHHHH!!!!'"

"Oh yeaaaaa," Realization finally hit Kyungsoo when he remembered it, "Forget that bastard then, here take my sweater." Luhan immediately took the sweater and had it ready.

"AHHHHH!!!!"

"Tao shut up, Baek is suppose to be yelling is agony not you." Luhan hated being the responsible one. He liked being baby by Sehun. Wahhh, he want his Sehunniee. It's been exactly 8 hours and 46 minutes since he saw him. T_T

"SOMEONE HELP USSS!!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!! ESPECIALLY IN AN ELEVATOR!! PLEASE JUST TAKE THE OTHERS NOT MEEE!!!"

"SOMEONE SHUT HIM UP!!" The one going into labor yelled.

Kyungsoo was usually a quiet person with a very foul mouth so he smack Tao on the back of his head and said, "Can you ing please ing be quiet we're in this of a ing elevator with a pregnant who feels like punching the helling out of someone, so shhh you motherer."

"Couldn't say it better myself." Luhan was very proud of his little Kyungie.

"HELLO!!! GIVING BIRTH HERE!!!" Baek grab onto Luhan's hands, "Luhan I can't do this, distract me, do anything, I can't give birth without the doctors. It's not safe especially when it comes to male pregnancy."

"Alright alright, how about I tell you about what happen today, so ummm, let's start from this morning."

 

- April 3, 2014, 2:32 P.M -

"No."

"Luh-"

"No."

"Please Luhan I need to go to work." Sehun was in a very hard position here. He has to choose either work or his very pregnant pouting wife who is hugging his leg like a koala bear.

Luhan pouted look up at him, "Pwease don't leave Hunnie."

Sehun decided that he was more like a koala deer bear with a mini Munchkin inside of him.

Bending down, he pick up his wife in bridal style and carry him over to the couch.

"I've stayed home for two weeks already. Baby Munchkin is still not ready to come out yet," Bending down he gave Luhan a peck on the lip, "I'll be back before you know it."

"B-but, I get lonely, and what if the baby decides now to come out," when she was suppose to come out already a week ago.

Luhan didn't said the last part though. He wasn't mad at his little baby girl who was overdue. She wasn't ready yet and he understand that. The thing is he didn't felt any signs over the past week, like not even a slight move and he was scared. It didn't even felt like he was pregnant, he had a bump alright but what if something bad had happen to his baby? That's the reason why he's been even extra emotional and moody. He can not be alone for more than an hour, so that's why he spend the whole morning hugging Sehun's leg, lying on top of him, and even seducing him.

"Hey don't cry, look I'll be right back before you even know it." Sehun hated it when Luhan cried, "And hey, you won't be alone, Baek is coming over."

Luhan sniffed, "I guess so, but you have to be back here as soon as possible ok?"

"I promise." Sehun hook his pinky with Luhan's pinky and give him one last peck on the lips.

*Ding dong*

"Oh hey look, they're here, come in."

From outside they heard:

"Kaykay, come on Bae-BAEK NOO!"

"HWAYYYY-YA!!"

*SLAM*

And there goes Hunhan's door. Being kicked open by a Park Baekhyun.

"Sup my friends, oh there is my pretty princess, muahh." Yea it's a normal thing between these two to kiss each other on the cheeks. During high school, they would kiss a lot, especially on the lips. A lot of people thought they were dating and it almost ruined their chances with Chanyeol and Sehun. They finally stopped since they wanted their boyfriend (and them) to be in one piece. After a while though, they got back into the habit of kissing on the cheeks, which was fine by the other two.

"Sehun, my friend, my man, my best buddy, mua---mphm." Chanyeol wasn't able to finish mainly because his face was smacked by a couch pillow courtesy of Sehun.

"Stop, I'm going to throw up." Sehun said pretending to hurl.

"Fine fine, come on let's go, we're going to be late," Chanyeol bend down and kissed Baekhyun on the lips,"Bye babe, I'll see you soon ok."

The two non-pregnant husbands left leaving the pregnant ones alone.

"So how are you feeling?"

"Miserable, but enough about me, how is baby Hanbyul doing?" Luhan rubbed Baekhyun's stomach, the male was due somewhere around this week.

"He's been very active this week but no signs of going into labor yet, I can't wait to see him though," A beautiful smile lit on Baekhyun's face, "JaeIn and Chohee have been so excited to see their baby brother. You know yesterday Chohee went beside my stomach and started talking to it. It was so adorable."

"Ziyu do that too. So did Haowen, but then he realized that he hate little kids so he's not as excited anymore." Luhan said.

"But...he's a kid."

"He said not mentally but..." Luhan was out of words just thinking about how Haowen explain his logic to him, "It's complicated."

"Your whole family is complicated."

"Well life is complicated."

" you."

"I'm flattered."

So Luhan and Baekhyun spend the rest of the hour talking about the most randomness things.

- April 3, 2014, 3:00 P.M -

"...then we took the coconut and threw it at the old guy's face and he..."

*SLAM*

"Sup my motherers, I'm here so comfort me." A short male with big doe eyes said as he kicked open the door.

"Oh hey Kyungsoo." The other two say at the same time.

Kyungsoo walked over, wedge himself in between the 2 pregnant males, and started sobbing.

"What's wrong Soo?"

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT ING BASTARD FOR FORGETTING OUR 245TH WEEK SINCE WE KISSED UGHHHH!!!!" The O.O male started bawling and it was a sad sight, the only one that can make him cry was Jongin, his husband of 2 years.

"Awww, that's terrible." Luhan and Baekhyun really did felt pity. For the Kaisoo couple, they don't remember anniversarys in years like most normal couple should do. They remember the week and sometimes even the day. That's what made them special and perfect for each other, even though they are totally yin and yang. Oh well, at least Kyungsoo can cook, right?

"Well here's an idea," Luhan wiped away the tears, "Tonight, you go home and beat him with your spatula."

"Kaykay." O.O went from T~T to ^o^

They live in a very bipol-

*SLAM*

"Hey hey heyyyyyyyy!!!"

Geez can't I finish anything here? Ughhh!!

"GUYS GUYS Get your asses up and drive me to the mall!!"

Baekhyun groaned, "No I can't I'm too beautiful to get up."

"Hey I'll drive you," Luhan volunteered, "I will if you just walked back 5 steps, close the door, walk back to your home, and I'll get you next week."

"Ok." And Tao really did it, until he finally realized something and went back, "Sorry I forgot my shirt," he ws kind of shirtless the whole time, yea.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"You know that was really mean." Oh Tao, you gotta love him, dense and stupid but.... yea that's it, dense and stupid.

"Alright alright, I'll drive you, this baby isn't coming out anytime soon." Luhan tried to get up. But his stomach was very big so it was a mess. He had to put his shoes on by bending his leg back and put it in backward since he couldn't see his legs at all because of his belly.

"UGHHHH, Tao where is your car?" Baekhyun groaned.

"My mommy took it so she can go shopping and so I need you to drive me to the mall and get it back."

Kyungsoo look at him in a confused face, "Wait, so you just let her?"

"She bribed me with gucci ok, now get up."

"Fine fine, but we have to pick the kids up ok, it's 3 already."

"Kay Lulu."

The 4 boys left Hunhan's house and set off for Yehet School to pick up Luhan, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo's kids. Yea, a lottttt of kids there.
 
When they arrived to the school, the 4 males were greeted with 7 little kids running towards them, well actually 6, since Haowen is supposedly too cool for this.

"Baba, look what JaeIn hyung made for me." Little Ziyu ran over with a paper crown on his head.

A small "Yea yea umma, Haowen oppa made it  for me look look!!"

"Yes yes Chohee, I see that and it's wonderful." Baekhyun bend down and his his daughter on the cheek.

"Come on guys, we have to go to your dad's company."

"Ye-WOAH WAIT WHAT!!!! WHAT ABOUT MY CARRRRR!!!." Tao whined.

"Well we're going to the mall, you really think we're going to go with empty wallets?" Kyungsoo said with a 'duh-you-ing-idot' tone.

"Yayyyyy," a little boy screamed, "I can finally help Soo Umma ripped of Kkamjong Appa's ballllls, whatever that means."

The adults didn't know what to laugh at, the boy's innocence of wanting to rip off his appa's balls or that the old woman behind them is wearing a big tutu while taking a selfie.

"Oh yea, let's go rip off his balls ok little Junjun."

"What is ripping off the balls?" Hansol asked.

"Yeaaa, I wanna do it!!" Chohee shouted.

Baekhyun laughed and explain to his daughter, "Awww, no baby, you don't rip off a person balls unless needed because Appa needs it so Umma can live."

"OMG I hate families, can we just go to wherever and get my baby TaoTao back?" Yea I agree with Tao this is too much writing.

"Alright fine you dumbbutt." That was Kyungsoo restraining himself in front of the kids.

A car ride, screaming, yelling, hair pulling, lap sitting, lap dancing (courtesy of Baekhyun), and hand biting later, they finally arrived in front of the holy building, ChickenAin'tMyStyle or also known as C.A.M.S, OMG they make the bestestest of all chicken ever. Oh yea and Oh Corporation 5 buildings down from it, ehh, oh well.

When they go inside the building...

"Ok kids, stay in the lobby and DON'T go anywhere, got it." Baekhyun warned them.

"Yea and whoever stay here, gets an ice cream cone, yea yea, you guys understand?" Luhan nodded as the kids nod along.

"K let's go."

Their (minus Tao) husbands were on the 45th floor and so it would take like 2-3 minutes, not long. But how wrong they were. The whole time they went up the elevator, people would be coming in and out. They lost their patience after 20 minutes when they were once again stopped by a new stopper. So in order to go by, they decide to do things.

25th floor, the elevator opens

*BOOP*

"EWWW Who farted that's disgusting."

"It's not me."

"Oh god!!"

Person leaves.

34th floor, the elevator opens

"Ewww look at her clothes."

"I know she looks like my grandma."

"She's makes me puke."

"She reminds me of something I pooped up."

Girl ran away crying.

39th floor, the elevator opens

*I'm-overdue-tired-and-hate-life-look-so-Imma-kill-you-if-you-come-in-here-death-glare*

*Imma-tie-you-up-and-make-you-watch-me-eat-bacons-death-glare*

*I-have-a-motherer's-balls-to-rip-off-so-leave--death-glare*

*Imma-wushu-your--and-run-you-over-with-my-car-so-just-come-in-er-come-in-death-glare*

Oh poor girl who unluckily ran into them.

Finally, they reached the floor. Thank god. Oh wait, too soon. The elevator then stop, RIGHT ON THAT FREAKING FLOOR!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Let's just give them a moment of silence.

 


So I decided to add the first and 2nd part together because it was really bugging me

I can't believe I have so many subscribers, thank you:

annexing
lovejongkey
aurora92
BabyHyunnie26
plappermaul
blackfrost
ExoticHunhan4ever
luvsoomin
huongle246
Saffron2
Nightmare94
AmyEira
ColdCityPrincess
_danakei
autumndeer
KaiJKim

Kattleto
m00n00
DevilC18
Chaniwous
jihyun246
chanluhan
--babystar
daebakQ93
arrobaporra
yeoni93
syaleeda
zoldyk
onekissBooJae


for subscribing and lovelifehappy & Silver_Moon562 for upvoting

It's a lot easier to write now, I think I'm getting the hang of it :)