Yehet 04

My Crazy Life With You

"You know, we still have like half an hour left." Luhan was trying so hard to persuade Sehun.

But he just roll his eyes, "Honey you know we can't do that, they're family."

"B-but."

"It won't be that bad."

"Oh what do you know you jerkass." Luhan crossed his arms across his chest and pout.

He hates it when Sehun does this: not sucumbing to his orders.

"Hey it's not my fault they want to come over."

"Yes. It. Is. Your. Freaking. Fault." Luhan would nudge him with his finger at every word.

Soohye ran out at that second holding a bunch of hair ties and a hairbrush, "BABA!! Can you please do my hair?"

"Sure thing sweetie." A whole switch from how Luhan was acting earlier.

Sehun sigh, "You help Soohye, I'll go make sure none of our sons are ripping each other heads off."


"I AM SO GOING TO RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!"

"Ok, I wasn't actually expecting that," Sehun didn't really meant it when he said he was going to make sure his sons aren't ripping each other heads off.

Hansol tried to solve this situation while sitting on his bed in a meditating pose, "Guy guys, let's just relax and calm our mind. Imagine yourself in a better place."

"Shut up you gypsie." Haowen shoted back at Hansol while giving Ziyu a head lock.

Hansol stuck his tongue out at Haowen and retorted, "It's hippie you moron."

In the midst of everything, Ziyu cried out, "APPAA!!!"

"Oh Haowen, let go of your brother this instant."

"HAHA, instant, like instant noodle," Hansol started slapping his knee laughing with a face that resembles Luhan when he laugh, "Nice one appa."

"Ummm Hansol, that wasn't a-nevermind."

Sehun turned to the two boys on the ground. One face fuming with anger and one face was close to tears.

"Can someone please explain to me what happened?"

At the same times, they shout, "IT WAS HIS FAULT!!!"

"No, it was his fault, he drew all over my wall!" Haowen said first.

Ziyu countered back with a, "But I only wanted to make it pretty and he tore my teddy bear! You know, the one you and baba won for me at the fair!" After the outburst he ran over to Sehun and started crying. Ziyu was a very sensitive child.

Sighing, "Haowen be nice to your little brother, he didn't mean any harm."

Haowen was fumed with anger, "WHAT! BUT HE DREW ALL OVER MY ROOM!"

"I know that and he will be punished for going into your room but you are the older one, you shouldn't have done that."

"UGH! I HATE THIS! WHY DID YOU A BABA HAD TO GO FOR ANOTHER CHILD, WASN'T 3 ENOUGH!" He stomped to his room with a really pissed off face. It wasn't a great way to start his morning.

The joys of having a kid.

Looking to his right, Ziyu was now looking down with a guilty face.

"Now you Little Mister, why did you go into your brother's room, huh?" Sehun couldn't just let him get away with it. "Look at me, you know you're not suppose to."

In a tiny voice, "I know, I'm sorry I just wanted to do something nice for him. Does he hate me?" Ziyu asked with teary eyes.

Sehun bounced him up and down, "No no, he's just mad, he'll get over it don't worry. But do apologize to him later. Now go downstairs and eat breakfast before you're late."

Ziyu jumped down from Sehun's arms and bolt downstairs,

"You know dad, I think we're going to have trouble with those two." As if it was true, Hansol nodded with himself.

Smiling, he turned around and tackle Hansol down and tickle him. Loud squeals of laughter could be heard throughout the room.


"Ok kids, see you later, make sure to listen to Uncle Suho when he picks you up." Luhan reminded.

Just before getting out, Hansol stopped and asked, "Wait why is Uncle Suho picking us up,"

With a sadly-but-yes face on, "Because he is the husband of Zhang Yixing who will be of help to our family, yet again."

"So you guys understand?"

The 4 kids gave Luhan a firm nod.

"Good, now go, oh Hansol make sure to bring Ziyu safely to his class ok? Have fun guys."

The mini Hunhans got out of the car and ran to the school before they're late while yelling, "Bye appa & baba!"

Luhan waited to make sure his kids went inside safely then looked over to Sehun at the driver seat. "You still want to pick you-know-whos up from the airport?"

Sehun turned the steering wheel to get out of the parking space and said, "Yes we have to pick up the you-know-whos because the you-know-whos would beat your you-know-what if you don't pick them up at you-know-where."

"Ok now you're just being complicated." Luhan hold his head while rolling his eyes all over.

Sehun laughed and took Luhan's hand to enterwined them. He rubbed his hand with his thumb to reassured him that no, he will not have to suffer through this alone.


Finally arriving at the airport, the first thing they expected was to actually get out of the car, but no, apparently they were "late."

You know, by a minute and a half.

"Oh Sehun I did not raised you to be this late." A short lady said as she stepped inside the car.

"Yes you too Oh Luhan, do you know how much it pains me to be stuck this with giant giraffe?" The tall lady next to her asked Luhan with a pained face.

"Excuse you chicken face."

"Shut up you ."

Luhan and Sehun both face palmed themselves, "They couldn't even last a milisecond."

"Umm, mama where is appa?" Luhan asked confused. He thought both his and Sehun's parents were visiting.

"Oh he said he had other plans and would come tomorrow."

Just then Luhan got a text and he unlock his phone to see that it was from his dad.

From: Old Man
To: Lulu Deer

No dumb person would voluntarily be with those two, I feel bad for yours and Sehun's sorry asses. Not feeling sorry because if you would have warned me then I would have flown to Canada right now instead of hiding in the airport's bathroom with Sehun's dad because we were on the same flight. So I hope you suffer, peace out.

"God dammit, honey let's just drive, the faster we drive the faster we can get out of this hellhole."

Listening to his husband, Sehun quickly start driving back to their house.

"So Sehun sweeti-"

"Only I can call him Sehun sweetie ."

"Awww is our little Taeyeon jealous?"

"Shut up hoe."

"Listen my , it's not your ing decision to tell me what I can call my son-in-law."

"You know what why don't you just go back to the zoo you came from."

"I will if you get back to your habitat."

"I hate your face."

"I hate your hair, toes, and everything between them."

Non-stop, the two women went at each other necks.


After a 30 minute ride, Sehun and Luhan finally arrived at their destination.

The mothers in the back were confuse, "Wait this is not your house."

"Oh yea, this is a, um, new restaurant that we want you to check out." Lying was never Sehun's speciality.

"It's really great. They have the best dim sun and congee ever." Now this, was Luhan's speciality.

Reluctantly, the four of them left the car and went inside. Sehun's mom believe them since her Sehunnie would never lie, while Luhan's mom was highly suspicious. But as a Chinese, the dim sum and congee got her running in.

The first start into the building was alright. It still looked like a restaurant, you know if you squint one eye and close the other.......oh what the heck, it was nowhere like a restaurant, Luhan and Sehun had no idea how their moms believe them.

But they did.

Successfully, they got to the 24th floor and were greeted by.......Lay.

"Welcome guys, you came right on time to our therapy session."

Sehun quickly locked the doors and block them.

"Woah woah wait WHAT?"

"Therapy! Who the signed us up for therapy? Again!"

The both of them looked at Sehun since this sound like something he would think off. Luhan would have probably just send them to some island and left them there.

"Well um, the thing is, you guys pratically hate each other and the last therapy session you guys went to, kind of scar the therapists forever, soo...I brought you to Dr. Zhang Yixing, other known as Lay, and Luhan's friend."

Lay was who sitting behind his desk, pick up a folder and said, "Yes, Mrs. Oh and Mrs. Lu, according to these files here, the last session, ended up with a broken arm-"

"My work." Sehun's mother smirked while reminscing that moment again."

"-and a concussion."

"Ahhh, good old times."

"So if you can please follow me so that we can begin our session."

Mrs. Oh and Mrs. Lu trail behind Lay into this tiny room.

At the last minute, Lay step back, closed the door, and lock it.

"YAH WHAT THE !!"

"LUHAN YOU BETTER TELL YOUR FRIEND TO OPEN THIS DOOR!"

Lay made sure the door was locked and said, "I'm sorry my beautiful ladies. But this may be the only way to get you guys to stay calm and talk, we'll be watching you guys through the monitor. Don't kill each other."

Sehun and Luhan knew Lay was a weird therapist but they never expected this.

"Should I be worry?" Then again, Luhan did put the lives of his children in Lay's hand and they turned out pretty fine.

So instead of worrying, he sat down on the couch and watch the monitor on the wall showing his mom and Sehun's mom banging the door.

Pretty soon, Lay and Sehun also join Luhan while eating popcorn.


"YEA GRANDMA, GO GET IT!!!"

"OH KILL EMMM!!"

"COME ON, GET IT IN THE EYE!!"

"MAN THIS IS BETTER THAN GOING TO THE MOVIES!!"

"Kids don't copy this at home, spiders can be ugly and creepy but they're living beings."

"Kaykay."

Because really, people shouldn't kill spiders, they are living beings and we're all basically murderers if we do that. Luhan didn't want his kids to be one without knowing it.

From inside, the two ladies sat the floor exhausted.

"That was one, big, spider, would you say?" Taeyeon asked.

Victoria agreed nodding her head, "Spiders urk me, but for some reason I love Spiderman."

"I know right, it's so good, have you watch the movie yet?"

"No have you-WOAH WAIT I just remember I hate you." Standing up, she looked towards the camera at the corner, "Listen Luhan sweetie, I love you, but if you don't open this door, you will never. Ever. See Mr. Snugglies again."

Luhan grip onto the armseat tightly, really tempted, "No, no, nuhuh, she won't get me this time."

3

2

1

0.5

0.4

0.3

0.2

0.1

0

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!" Luhan ran to the door and was about to twist the doorknob when he was pulled back by Lay.

"No man, no. You're stronger than this. Mr. Snugglies have always made you weak. Now don't let it get to you." Lay shooked the life out of Luhan.

"B-but, I need t-to-"

"How about this, you go in and I'll lock you in there. Then create a distraction so that they'll at least spend another 5 minutes not yelling at each other, and I'll let you guys go." Compromising was something Luhan always hate, it'll either go his way, or his way.

So without a word, they quickly open the door and Luhan ran in.

"YO WHAT THE H-"

"Mom there are kids outside."

"Helicopter."

Putting two hands up, he tried to speak calmly, "Ok so, I know you've have had a terrible day. We spend like 8 hours here and it's killing me so let's jus-AH." Luhan stopped and clutched his stomach.

"Oh no, Lu, don't tell me." No one expected this to happen.

From outside, Lay high fived Sehun, "Your wife is such a good actor."

Sehun was actually worried on the other hand, "Are you sure he's acting, it seems pretty real."

"Nahhh, Luhan got this."

While inside, Luhan was still clutching his stomach and started sliding down onto the floor.

"No no no, out of all times, no baby no."

"Dr. Zhay XiLing, open this door NOW!" Taeyeon started kicking and punching the door while Victoria was holding Luhan's hand, trying to calm him down.

Victoria smacked her head against the wall and said with a muffled voice, "You so bad at Chinese."

"Shut the up."

"AHHHHH, SEHUNN!!" Luhan was in so much pain.

Sehun tried to run to the door but Lay stopped him, "Sehun no man, Luhan is just acting, don't worry. I mean what chances are that he'll give birth now out of all times."

Right after Lay said that, Luhan shouted, ", OH ING SEHUN GET IN HERE YOU !! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!"

"OH MY FREAKING GOD HE'S GOING INTO LABOR." Lay begin to freak out.

Sehun ran in and immediately went beside Luhan.

"Call Kris, call him now, he's the only one who I can trust to deliver my baby." Luhan breathe. Kris was Luhan's best friend and doctor. He helped deliver every single one of his babies and this one will not be coming into this world without his aid.

Luhan kind of lied to Baekhyun saying he gave birth without doctor's aid before.

Sehun was confused, "What? Why? It'll be too late, Kris won't make it in time."

"I DON'T ING CARE, CALL HIM NOW!" Now Luhan was angry, he gripped on Sehun's hair and tugged as hard as he could.

The kids outside, tried to wake up an unconcious Lay.

Ziyu got on top of him and started slapping his face lightly back and forth, "Oh Uncle Potato Chips, WAKE UP!"

"Man he's such a pansy." Haowen said with a 'really' look.

Bored, they didn't know what to do. I mean yea their baba is going into labor but really that already happened with Uncle Baekhyun.

Kids being kids, they get bored easily so they decided to go through their baba's phone.

"Oh oh oh, who's Bacon?" Ziyu has this thing with meat so anything related to it, usually spark his interest.

Haowen rolled his eyes, "Ok so there's a contact saying BAKERWHOBAKESMECAKE and yet you choose to look at Bacon."

"Oooh ooh, let's call BUNBUNBUNNIE, oh please please please." Soohye begged since she has a love for baozis and bunnies.

Hansol decided to ignore them and clicked on the one that said Dragon.

'Dragon' didn't pick up until the 4th ring.

"Hey Lu."

"Hi Mr. Dragon!" Soohye chirped.

'Dragon' was confused, "Ummm, Soohye? What are doing on your baba's phone."

"OMG, Mr. Dragon knows my name. Eeeep." Soohye started flailing around and jumping up and down.

Kris thought it was just a joke the kids were doing, "Ok bye guys, I have work to do."

"Wait before you leave, do you want to hear Appa scream." Ziyu asked as if the sentenced he just said had no wrongness in it.

Kris was very hesistent in asking but he still did, "Why is your appa screaming?"

"Because Baba is pulling on his hair."

"Oh dear, what happened now?" Kris has been with the couple for a long long time, meaning he had experienced most of their fights. Lay would solve the arguments and such considering how he is a therapist now. While Kris would solve more of the fist ones.

Both Luhan and Sehun may love each other, but before all of this happen. they used to be enemies and fought all the time.

Hansol tried to explain it the professional way, "Well it all started out with a contraction, then the water leaking then the-"

"The baby is on it's way." Haowen hates it when people never get to their freaking point.

"Awww man, I was just in the middle of watching Kim Possible." Yes people, Kris Wu watched Kim Possible. Deal with it, it's an awesome show.

Ziyu narrowed his eyes, "Really? You're watching Kim Possible, you should really be watching Lilo and Stitch, it's way much better."

"Not uh."

"Yea huh."

"Not uh."

"Yea huh."

"Children, stop it, My Little Pony is wayyyyy better." Soohye then join in their little fight.

Hansol and Haowen were apparently the only two mature ones now.

"Ok Uncle Kris I know it's you, can you please come down here to help? I think Appa is going to die."

The kids look over their shoulders and yup their appa was trying to get Luhan's hands off his hair.

Kris sigh, "Unfortunately guys, I can't, but give the phone to your dumb father please."

"Kaykay."

Ziyu, Haowen, and Soohye were too frighten to do this so they forced Hansol to go alone.

Tiptoeing over quietly, "Ummm, Appa, Uncle Kris is on the phone, do you want ot talk or are you too busy?"

"OMG KRIS," Sehun crawled over to get the phone, "WHERE THE FREAKING FREAK ARE YOU?!"

"Ok, first off, put the phone on speaker."

Listening to him, Sehun did as told and the first thing Kris said after that was, "Oh Mer Gad, guys guess what's on, High. School. Musical. We're all in this together~"

Luhan who was on the floor, one hand clutching Victoria tightly and the other one trying to get something else to clutch the life out of.

"Are you freaking kidding me Kris," Luhan puffed, "You do know Pitch Perfect is better."

"Mehrong," Kris childishly stuck his tongue out over the phone even though no one can see him.

"Guys guys, we're getting off track." Finally Kris is back on track, "How are you feeling Luhan? It's must be a pain in the . Ha, get it. " Guess not.

"UGHHH, If I wasn't in so much pain, I would drive over to your house and smack you in face."

"Alright, just kidding, first off, is there any doctor, ex-doctors, or anyone experience in the field of giving birth."

Sehun answered this one himself, "Yea our moms are here."

Kris sigh in relief, "Well then hasta la vista ers." And with that, he hung up.

Everybody was just shocked by that.

"That son of I'm going to get him so badly the next time I see him. Ahhhhh!"

Victoria and Taeyeon who were the only last hopes in helping Luhan had to set their differences aside for once.

"Tae, can you please lend me your sweater?"

In normal situation she would have said something like ," this sweater ain't your style," but for her son-in-law and grandchild, she didn't say a word and lend Victoria the sweater.

Together they tried to calm Luhan down and told him to push.

It was Luhan's first time giving birth without the aid of Kris but with Sehun holding his hands and seeing the two mothers he love so much work together, everything was going to be alright.

His kids who were outside and honestly didn't want to actually see everything were watching from afar.

Meanwhile, Lay was still passed out. But if he had saw Taeyeon and Victoria working together, he would have been so happy.

Through all that pushing and hardwork, a loud cry was finally heard.

Today was April 16, and the youngest member of the family, is finally here in this world.

Victoria wrapped the baby up with Taeyeon's sweater and handed her to Luhan.

"She's so beautiful." Luhan was in tears while Sehun was peppering him in kisses.

Taeyeon and Victoria looked at each other and smile at the happy scene.

"What are you guys going to name her?" Victoria asked.

"Well we remembered how you wanted to name her Yerin and how umma wanted to name her Jieun, so we decided to name her Oh Yeeun."

Taeyeon smiled, "Oh Yeeun, it's like a combination of Yehet and Sehun."

"I know right, it really does." Victoria agreed.

Sehun was still looking at his little girl, enchanted by her beauty, "The perfect name for the perfect girl."

Luhan began to lure her to sleep while saying, "Hello Yeeun. This is your baba and the man next to me is your appa. The two woman in front of you helped give birth to you. They're the two strongest women I know in this world and I'm so happy that they are able to look past their differences and bring you to this world. The 4 little figure by the door are your oppas and unnie, they are crazy I'll warn you, but they will love you with all their might. You still need to meet so many people. Are you ready to go on this crazy ride of a life?"

And with that, Yeeun gave him a little gurgle and fell asleep. As if it was her little way of saying, yes baba, I am.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Oh, but Dr. Wu is busy."

"Busy my , let me see him."

-

"O-oh, hi Lu, how ya-AHHH MY EAR!"

"That's what you get for just hanging up on me like that, you bastard."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, Sehun save me!"

"Sorry dude, Yeeun is hungry, ok first lesson in life Yeeun, never ever, get your baba angry."

"Damn right you shouldn't."

"AHHHH, MY ARMMMM!!"

 

 


LONGEST CHAPTER EVERRR. I finally finish, sorry for the long wait. I was going to cut it but I felt like it wasn't neccessary.

I was so shock about the whole incident involving Kris and the lawsuit. All I know is that I'll never stop loving EXO or Kris whether if there's only 11 of them or Kris alone. I just hope he's happy and not suffering.

It pisses me off so much of how some fans are blaming everything on Kris and leaving the fandom. Like are you kidding me?

At first I was so worry about how Kris was feeling and it made me realized how much I love EXO as a whole. I'm usually a very bias person but I even cried at the thought of Kris leaving and seeing posts about it on Tumblr just broke my heart.

Especially how the other members are so sad. I can't seem to watch any videos without the idea of how much they're hurting. I hope this chapter will be able to lighten up our moods at least a little bit.

 

Thanks to these following readers for subscribing:
 

Araya_chompoo
girlqueen
xNurulx
aini_13
gabunia25
princessLeo
hyukkyungbiased
junielluv
kyushie

and xXChocolateCookiesXx for upvoting.

Love you all and keep your heads up guys :)

#StayStrongEXO
#WeAreOne
#StayStrongKris

 

P.S

The 5th baby, Oh Yeeun