Yehet 01

My Crazy Life With You

 

Sehun is dead tired. 8 days ago, he felt like someone threw him in hell. The next day, he felt like someone just plant a bomb into his head and it wasn't until yesterday that it finally exploded.

It's been more than a week already since he seperated from his family and he miss them so freaking much. He miss the weird stories he is forced to listen to from Hansol, Soohye's on chattering about her clothes, his emotionless face son, Haowen, who can somehow create a stinkbomb out of cheese and pepper, and waking up everyday to his youngest son, Ziyu, who was supposedly trying to protect them from the cookie monster under his bed.

But most of all, there was only one thing that he miss. The one thing that has always been there through his toughest time. The times when he was down and in the dumps. Yes, you guessed correctly.....

It is Pinku Pinku, his rilakuma doll. Did you know she just got married last week to Mr. Bubble Tea and now have twins name Buba and Bebe? Yea they're a happy family but Sehun still can't trust that Mr. Bubble Tea that his step-brother, Jongin, bought for him. Hmmmmm.

Hehe, jk. Of course who else can he miss more than Pinku Pinku. It is of course, NOT his mother, but it is his one and only true love, Luhan. Oh god, he miss him so much. His unneccessary need to eat every hour, even when he's not pregnant. His habits of accidently kicking Sehun off the bed even though they started sharing a bed for like almost 8 years now. And the thing he miss about him the most, was actually just Luhan himself.

This is actually the longest time he've ever been away from his family. After having Hansol, there has never been a day in his and Luhan's life where everything is normal and quiet and there was no chance of it considering they already have 4 children and 1 on the way.

Sehun was just in his hotel room having nothing to do except wait for the big meeting tomorrow. He really wanted to skip out but this meeting was going to help his company by A LOT.

He just suddenly remember that before he left, Luhan gave him a box saying to only open it if he felt homesick, depress, and miserable. So is he homesick, yes. Is he depress, hell yes. Is he miserable, ohhhh he is hella miserable like honestly, it's just plain sad.

So listening to his wife's words, he got up and went through his suitcase looking for the box. When he found it, he can't help but laugh at Luhan's choice of wrapping. Hello Kitty dressed in a deer costume drinking bubble tea and playing soccer. Where he got that, Sehun have no idea.

He ripped open the wrapping and inside were just a bunch of letters. Picking up the first one, he walked back to his bed holding the box. Inside the letter it said:

Dear Appa,

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Baba is so depressing
I wanna go to Peru

No worries though
I got everything under control

I won't leave him
Because I love his casserole

Don't miss us too much
Because you're going to regret it
This was made by Oh Hansol
And this is legit

Hey baba, this is only my assumption (is that how you spell it) of what may happen, though I'm pretty sure it will happen. Oh and I forgot to tell you about my dream where I was Superman and I was trying to save Elmo from the Barney and go back to unicorn land. Yea I was trying to tell you but you're busy hiding under the bed, I guess the Cookie monster got you, oh well, I hope you're fine (no wonder he went "Daddy you're alive!!" when I saw him after) I'm serious about you not missing us though because you can always video call us and everything and yadiyada, man my hand hurt. Well good luck appa at your big meeting. I lovvve youuu. MUAHHHHHH

Love, the most handsomest baby in the whole wide world including the 9 planet which also has Pluto because it's just rude of them to disinclude it...ummm where was I. I forgot, oh well, BYE BYE!!

Sehun shook his head. His children can be a little bit weird sometimes. Sadly, this was only the first child, wait for the rest. He opened the next one which was so pink and sparkly it blinded his eyes.

Dear Handsome Appa Sehun,

          This will probably be days from now or whatever and I'm hoping the new spring collection already came out. I will probably also be spending Baba's money so buy him something when you get back. Oh and also, tell the mayor of wherever you going I say hi and to always support Sailor Moon because if you don't she's going to blast you with her Moon power. But the thing is I don't really Sailor Moon, I like My Little Pony better, they have unicorns. I'm making Ziyu watch it with me since I'm a nice sister. Oh and when are you guys going to tell us is the baby a boy or girl. It's alright though because I already have the name planned out even if it's a boy or girl. Guess what it is........TWILIGHT SPARKLEEEEEEE or pinkie pie. Aren't they lovely, I know. Guess where I got them from. Do you know what it is? Because I don't. Oh and just so  you know, Baba is writing this letter for me just like that person in the movie we watch where the doctor was sitting and a guy was talking and he kept writing. It's so fun watching Baba catch along what I'm saying. BLAHAHAHAYADIDYDAAAAA. HAHA. I may be a smart child but not this smart. Only Hansol is writing it by himself, that nerd oops, I mean ummm, i got nothing. Bye Appa, good luck in the meeting and buy me stuff.

Love, Oh Soohye

'Yea that made a lot more sense. For one second he was really confuse on how can his 6 year old daughter write this much. Though he still can't understand why Luhan had to include the whole BLAHAHAHAYADIDYDAAAAA part. Then again, Luhan can be kind of dense. Next oneeeeee.'

Sup AppaHun,

         This is Haowen and I just want to tell you that Baba is very annoying.....just kidding. I don't really have anything. Except for that fact that I was forced here. He said it's a family project but technically without you, it's not really a family thing. You're lucky you can leave this place. I WANT TO LEAVE TOO. I mean how do you not want to leave from hot mess. Hansol's stupid stories, Soohye's girly, annoying voice, Ziyu's obsession with this new friend he made, and Baba's constant cries about his back (sorry baba). TAKE ME WITH YOUUUU!!!!!! I honestly bet 3 days ater your leave, he's going to pack up and go with you, Like honeslty how much do you want to bet? I'll bet you like 5 bubble tea for it. I just asked Baba if this was enough and he said, "Yea sure." So I guess this is it. Bye.

Leave it to his son Haowen to be so......um..he's my son and basically saying anything about him will come back to me. 'Dammit'. Joys of having a mini me. Sehun look inside the box and saw a very cutely decorated letter next to a mini letter. He picked up the cutely decorated one and opened it.

Ni hao appa Thehun,

             Hello. My name is Oh Ziyu. I'm 3 years old an- oh, I don't have to say that? Ok BABA!! So hi Appa, this is kind of weird considering you're just right downstairs and I don't know why Baba is making me do this when we have phones and computers. Oh well. Daddddy, guess what? I can count up to 20 now. But I keep forgeting the 5 and the kids in my school laugh at me because of my lithp. But it's alright because there is this boy in my class name, Jihun, and he stop them from making fun of me. He's really nice and smart too, but can't draw as well as me. My teacher gave me an A+, did you know that? Baba is teaching me how to speak chinese too, look at what I can say. 我想念你. This means I miss you. Which I will probably do after you leave. I will learn even more when you get back. Just you wait. 再见. This means goodbye. Geez keep up dad.

诚挚 (Sincerely), Ziyu

AWWWWWWWW. Everything that Ziyu does would always put a huge smile on his face and make him go AWWWWWWWW. He, out of all the kids, resemble the most to Luhan and is the most purest. He is so pure he might as well as just be an angel. Along with being pure, he is very, dense and gullible. Which makes him worry and whoever this friend, Jihun, is, Sehun is going to watch out for him. Putting the thoughts aside, he picked up the mini letter and opened it.

Dear Daddy,

         Hello DaddyHun. It's little Munchkin here. I just want to say it is very comfortable here in Baba's stomach. Even though I'm going to miss you a lot, it will be alright because I have my 4 older very special siblings to keep me company. I'm growing very well and Baba is going to see me soon 2 days from now which is sad because you won't be here. Do you know I'm very hungry and I'm craving for mangos and brownies? Remember to buy Appa a lot of gifts and shower him with hugs and kisses later on. Byeeeee.

Love, baby Munchkin from Baba's stomach.

After finish reading the last one, Sehun felt himself tearing up. This was supposed to make him feel better, but it only made him miss them even more. He looked at the clock and it said 11:00 P.M. At this time, they would be sleeping already, but Sehun still sat up and pick up his phone. He dial the number he remembered by heart and waited for the other side to answer.

"Hello?" A soft voice came through.

Sehun breathed out, "Hey, it's me."

"OMG I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, how are the kids?"

"Oh they're all sleeping, they miss you very much too." Luhan sounded like he was trying to hold back or something, "How's work?"

"Like hell," they both chuckled, "I just read the letters, very cute."

"Thank you, it was a pain in the . Trying to make Haowen stay I mean. I had to bribe him with bubble tea."

"Well you sure did do a good job."

"Baba, is that Appa." A high pitched voice asked.

"Yea do you want to say hi? Here you go."

"HI APPAA!! Did you read  the letters? You like mine the best right?"

"I sure do mini deer. Are you doing a good job at protecting Baba?"

"Yea, the cookie monster didn't get him, he was close though, but don't worry. I got everything under cont-AHHH SPIDERRR!!!" Sehun heard ruffle noise as Ziyu kept screaming.

"Hello?"

"Yea it was just a lint from his pajamas. My little knight got so scare he fell asleep, haha."

"Well go to sleep now, you have work tomorrow."

"Ok, I really miss you but there's only 3 days left until you come back so I can hang on."

"Kk, byebye, my little pretty deer princess kissy boo. MUAHHHH!! I love you."

"Love you too."

"Goodnight."

After the call ended, he was finally able to sleep. Telling himself, only 3 more days. 3 more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading this big load of blehhh. I really hoped you enjoy or at least didn't cringe at the sight of it. I didn't read over it because I'm sure I would cringe and all, so I'm guessing there are a bunch of mistakes. I tried to add comedy and fluff but it didn't really had a lot of it in my opinion. I still can't believe there are already like idk 12 subscribers. I really really hope you enjoy it and if you don't and want to leave I'm not going to stop you or hunt you down or anything. I respect that. So comment and critize me and tell me what you think.

Oh and there were not a lot of Hunhan in here, sorry. I was trying to introduce the kids first so yea...

THANK YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!