8

Unexpected Husband
In Jeju island.

“Woah. Look at the sea. It’s so beautiful. Let’s go to the beach.” Tao said to Kris with bright puppy eyes.
“We will Tao, but not now. First, let’s rest and unpack. I’m tired.”
“Okay.” Tao said, there’s a little disappointed in his voice.
‘You’re so adorable, Tao.’ Kris chuckled looking at Tao reaction.

Tao understand how tired Kris is, he slightly worry about Kris healthy. Tao feel grateful his father in-law giving holiday to Kris after the project finish. But yet he can’t hiding his disappointed.


********************************************************


3 hours later.

Tao get up first, he excited to going out. He get out from his room and go to Kris’ room. His room is next to Kris’ room.

“Kris. Are you awake? Let’s go to beach.” Tao knock Kris’ room.
“Give me 5 minutes. I’ll get ready.” Kris answer from his room.

Tao wait patiently in front of Kris’ room. Kris offer him to wait in his room, but he feel awkward if he wait in Kris’ room. 5 minutes later, Kris was ready. They out to beach. 2 hours later, their body full with sand and salt water from the beach. They decide back to hotel to clean themself before out for dinner.

“Let’s get change. After it we will going out to dinner. Don’t forget to wear something warm. It’s cold when night.” Kris said before headed to his room.
“Alright.” Tao answering with smile.


********************************************************


In restaurant.

“What do you want to eat?” Kris asking Tao.
“I wan’t everything. I’m very hungry now and you know how much I can eat.”

Kris laughing. He clearly remember how much Tao can eat when he said he is very hungry. Tao have big appetite. Last time when they out to dinner, Tao eat 3 bowls rice, 2 portions bibimbap, 6 portions samgyupsal, 4 burgers and 4 french fries by himself. After it he still manage to eat 2 banana splits and 5 slieces cakes. It’s first time Kris seeing Tao in different ways. He think Tao is cute when eat, he looks like innocent kid.

“First, let’s order something that served fast. If you still feel hungry we can order anything later. Okay?”
“Yep.”

Kris call the waiter and asking which food served fast. After ordering they wait for food arrive. Kris watch Tao when food arrive, he see Tao eyes shining looking at food served in table. Kris want to laugh but he afraid Tao will angry, so Kris hold back his laugh. Tao in his 9 portions when Kris finished his meal. Tao has amazing speed to finish his meal.


“Are you done? Let’s back to hotel now.” Kris said to Tao.
“Okay. But before back to hotel, can I buy ice cream in convenience store please?” Tao asking with hope to Kris.
“Sure.”

They left restaurant after paying and search for convenience. Tao see a familiar figure when they out from convenience store. He run to that person and catch him. He left behind Kris, who still confused and run after him.

‘Looks like someone familiar. But who?’
“Kris, wait here. I must catch them.” Tao run leaving Kris.
“Tao, Tao. Wait.” Kris run after Tao, he curious why Tao leave him.
“Wait!” Tao grab that person arm.
“Hyung!” That man looking at Tao.
“Tao hyung!” The another man shock looking at Tao.
“Luhan. I found you.” Tao hug Luhan tightly. He feel happy can see his dongsaeng again.
“How.... Why... What....” Luhan can’t say anything, he shocked.
“Why are you run so fast.” Kris said after he catching his breath.
“Luhan, come with me. We need to talk.” Tao said to Luhan while his hand still hold Luhan hand.
“No! I don’t want come alone. Sehun must come too.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll never let you go alone.”
“Let’s find place to talk.”
“How if we back to hotel? It’s near from here. You guys can talk in there.” Kris said.
“Sure, it’s great idea. Sehun you came too.”



*******************************************************


In Tao’s room.

“You don’t know how worried I am when you go. How could you never contact me? I miss you so much.” Tears rolling down from Tao eyes.
“I don’t know how to contact you after I make Mom and you in trouble.” Luhan start crying.
“Don’t ever think like that. You don’t make a trouble to us. I’m happy seeing you again. You must back to Seoul with me. I leave the day after tomorrow.” Tao said.
“Sorry hyung. But Luhan couldn’t go anywhere right now.” Sehun answering Tao.
“Why? Are you sick? Are you still worried Mom angry to you?” Tao asking Luhan, he afraid with Luhan answer.
“No. Actually hyung, I’m expecting now.” Luhan shyly answer. His cheeks is reddening.
“YOU WHAT????” Tao scream in disbelief.
“What happen? Why are you screaming Tao?” Kris asking after he come from buying drinks for the guest.
“Ackh, hyung. Don’t scream. I’m not deaf.” Luhan said to Tao. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Can you repeat it again?” Tao said. He still feel confused.
“We expecting our first kid. He’s pregnant, he is in 3 months now.” Sehun answering Tao while rub Luhan belly.
“Sehun is my husband now hyung. We married one week after arrived here.” Luhan said to Tao.
“Congratulations. I’ll have niece/nephew. Wow. I must tell Mom later.” Tao hugs Luhan and Sehun, he feel happy to his dongsaeng.
“Thank you hyung. But hyung, who is he?” Luhan pointing to Kris when he realizing Kris existence.
“Huh? Oh, I forgot. Let me introduce you, Kris this is my dongsaeng Luhan and his husband Sehun. Luhan this is my husband Kris.” Tao introduce them.
“Nice to meet you, Kris. I’m Luhan, Tao’s dongsaeng.” Luhan said to Kris.
“Nice to meet you, Luhan.”
“Nice to meet you, Kris.” Sehun say with smile.
“Nice to meet you too, Sehun. I hope you’re kid take after both of you.”
“Thank you. Could you tell me how you two got married? Because last time I check, Tao hyung wasn’t in any relationship and now I meet him with someone who he introducing as his husband.” Luhan says to Kris.
“Do you sure want to know?” Kris hesistate to answer, he look at Tao.


“Luhan, I’ll explain it to you. Kris you may go now. You must be tired. Thank you for today.” Tao said to Luhan and back to Kris.
“Okay, I’ll back to my room now. See you tomorrow Tao. Bye guys.” Kris bid his farewell and back to his room.
“Someone must explain this. Hyung, talk to me. How you two meet and got married? And if you two married couple, why you two get separated room?” Luhan asking Tao after Kris out from Tao room.
“Babe, calm down. Sit first. Remember you’re pregnant right now. You still in potential miscarriage.” Sehun try to calming the pregnant man.
“Sehun right. Calm down, Luhan. I’ll tell you.”
“Fine. Now talk hyung.”
“Do you still remember about arranged marriage between our parents and Wu family?”
“Yes”

“Well, Kris is son of Wu family. I replace you for married with him.”
“You what? Ah hyung, I’m sorry. I think if I run away Mom will cancel it. But look at now, you are the one who carry the responsibility. I’m sorry. I’m sorry causing trouble for you” Luhan start crying.
“Don’t say sorry. I’m happy with my life now. Kris is a good person. Actually he also don’t want this marriage, so we live in same roof just like a housemate.”
“But I make you married with someone who you don’t love. You wasting your life because of me.” Luhan says in sobbing.
“I’m sorry Tao hyung. We make you in trouble.” Sehun apologize to Tao.
“Luhan, Sehun, listen to me. Don’t feel sorry or pitying me, I don’t like it. Who says I wasting my life? Don’t you see my face happy? Kris never forbid me from work or anything that make me happy. And thanks to him who bring me to Jeju, I can meet you two again. Beside it, who say I married with someone who I don’t love?” Tao give his best smile to Luhan and Sehun.
“What do you say hyung? But you never meet Kris before. Are you sure mean it?” Luhan look at Tao with confused eyes.
“Well, Kris never hurt me, he’s very gentle, he care about me, he never broke his promise, and he make agreement for our best. Even after we live in same roof he still respect my privacy. So do I.” Tao recall about Kris.
“Are you start falling to him?” Luhan asking once again.
“I think I am.” Tao answer Luhan question with blushing cheek.


******************************************************
To be continue.
____________________

This is my first try.
English wasn't my first languages.
I apologize for mistake.
Hope you enjoy it.
Have a nice day.
Thank you.