10

Unexpected Husband
Next morning in the zoo.


“A baby lion. How cute. What’s his name?” Tao run to zookeeper who carrying a baby lion. Leaving Kris behind him.
“His name is Ray. Want try carry him?” The zookeeper offering Tao.
“I’ll love it. Hai Ray.” Tao playing with Ray’s paw.
“Careful, don’t startled him. He can scratch you if he feels afraid.” The zookeeper says while he transferring.
“Hai Ray, I’m Tao. You’re so cute, I love you. Do you wanna go home with me?” Tao talks to Ray and carrying him carefully.
“Wow, you’re good. Not everytime Ray likes if strangers touch him.” The zookeeper praising Tao.
“Maybe it’s because he doesn’t afraid of Ray.” Kris said.

Tao say thank you and give back Ray to zookeeper after playing awhile. Tao and Kris continue to see another animals. This time Kris lost Tao again because Tao suddenly run again without tell him. He found Tao stand beside polar bear cage.


“Kris, come here. Look it’s cola bear.” Tao waves his hand to Kris. He run to white polar bear cage.
“Don’t run Tao. You can fall, there’s many peoples here.” Kris warn Tao. He hold Tao hand.
“I’m sorry.” Tao blushing when Kris hold his hand, but he doesn’t want let it go.
“Next time tell me where you want go.” Kris feels thankful Tao not angry when he hold Tao’s hand.
“Look, look, look. Cola bear swimming now.” Tao look at polar bear with admiration.


Kris look amazed too, not to polar bear, but to Tao. He amazed how Tao can feel happy with little thing. He unexpecting Tao like this. At first he think Tao will same like his ex-girlfriend, the gold digger, who feel happy with expensive gift. But, it’s different now, he witnessed by himself how humble Tao, how Tao treat their parents, how Tao take care of him even when both of them doesn’t like this marriage. Tao perfect to him.


“Where you want go next?” Kris asks to Tao. He still hold Tao hand.
“Let’s see elephants. Koshik must be there.” Tao say.
“Koshik? Who is he? Your friend?” Kris start jealous.
“Yup. He cute, he have big ear, long nose and four feet.” Tao answer seriously. He doesn’t aware if Kris jealous.
“Four feet?” Kris confused.
“You don’t know? Koshik is elephant. He famous because he can speak. Not a sentence, but a word. They said Koshik rare to talk, I hope we lucky to hear him talk.” Tao explain to Kris.
“Oooh. I don’t know.” Kris acting cool.
‘Owh, how stupid I am. Jealous to animals. Babo Kris.’ Kris curse himself.


Devil always have another plan to destroy Kris’ happiness. Suddenly someone grab Kris hand. In the zoo Kris meet with someone who he try to forget.


“Oppa! Long time no see.” That girl hug Kris.
“Lizzy... What’re you doing here? When you back?” Kris shocked seeing girl in front of him.
“A week ago. When I ask to your office, they said you in vacation. Good thing we meet here by accident.” Lizzy hug Kris again.
“But oppa, who is he?” Lizzy point to Tao.
“Lizzy, this is my husband Tao. Tao, this is my friend Lizzy.” Kris try to calm.
‘Is she the one who Kai mean? The girl who Kris try to move on?’ Tao thought.
“Nice to meet you Tao. Let me fix what Kris oppa say. I’m Lizzy, Kris oppa ex-girlfriend.” Lizzy say to Tao.
“Lizzy!” Kris yelling to Lizzy.
“Why? It’s true right? We had relationship in past. When you get married oppa? Do you forget me now?” Lizzy touch Kris’ face. She wrapped Kris arm and pull him closer.
“I’ll go first. I have a important promise.” Tao said, he try to hold his tears. He start to running and not hear Kris calling his name. “Tao, Tao, Tao. Let me go Lizzy.” Kris calling Tao. Kris try to freeing his arm from Lizzy grip.
“Why? Don’t tell me you love that boy. He looks weird.” Lizzy insulting Tao.
“Don’t ever talk like that about my husband. Tao more precious than you. We are finish, you left me.” Kris said and run to catch Tao.
“You’ll see oppa.”


*******************************************************


At home.

Tao come home first, he hurt. He like Kris, but he think Kris doesn’t move on from Lizzy yet. He know this is the right time to end this marriage, he doesn’t want hurt again from this unrequited love. Kris can back to Lizzy and he can back to his old life. That’s their deal, if one of them have someone else then they will divorce. He start packing his clothes when Kris arrive.

“Tao, what are you doing?” Kris come to Tao’s room.
“I’m packing my clothes. I’ll go from this house.” Tao said calmly.
“Where you wanna go? Why?” Kris asking again.
“Well, it’s time to end this marriage. Your lover has come now, so I’ll be leaving like our deal. I’ll not request anything from you, just sent me the divorce paper as fast as you can.” Tao doesn’t want to see Kris. He afraid he’ll broke in tears if he see Kris.
“Let me explain it. Listen to me.” Kris try to explain.
“What I see wasn’t like that.” Tao closed his case and pull it.
“Stop Tao. You’re not leaving to anywhere.” Kris grab Tao briefcase.
“Watch me.” Tao dare Kris.


******************************************************
To be continue.
____________________

This is my first try.
English wasn't my first languages.
I apologize for mistake.
I like Lizzy, thats why I use her name. I don’t mean bad. Hope you enjoy it.
I’m warning you, next chapter is rated M.
Thank you.