9

Unexpected Husband
After accidentally meet with Luhan and Sehun, Tao spend his free time with Luhan and Sehun until the day they back to Seoul. Kris understand it, he don’t mind that. Tao get Luhan number and still keep contact.

“Kris, I’m sorry.” Tao talk to Kris after they arrive in their home in Seoul.
“Why do you apologize to me? As long I remember, you don’t make any mistake.” Kris asking to Tao.
“Because I spend more my time to Luhan and Sehun. I almost forgot about you, I leave you alone many times.” Tao said, he feel sorry.
“It’s okay, Tao. I feel thankfull our trip to Jeju can make you meet again with Luhan and Sehun. You must feel happy after not know about where they are.”
“You’re right. Thanks Kris. When you’re start to work again?”
“Monday. Erhm, Tao. Are you busy tomorrow?”
“No, why?”
“Wanna go to zoo?”
‘Say yes please.’ Kris pray in his heart.
“Why you suddenly want go to there?” Tao ask, he curious.
“Nothing special, just, I still have day off and feel bored in home. If you have plan tomorrow, I can go by myself. So how? Wanna go?”
“Yup, I like zoo. I love animals.”

Kris relieved, he afraid if Tao reject him. Everything that Luhan said is true. Yes, Luhan. Tao doesn’t know, the day before they back to Seoul Luhan and Sehun came to his room and talk to him.


##########################################################


*flashback*

*Ding Dong*

“Hold on.” Kris open the door, he see Luhan and Sehun
“Hai, Kris.” Luhan wave his hand, Sehun stand beside him
“ Please come in, take a seat.”
“I hope we don’t disturb you.” Luhan sit while smiling. Sehun sit beside him.
“No,no,no. I thought both of you with Tao now. What brings you came here?” Kris asking.
“We come here to talk to you, about Tao hyung.” Sehun answering kris.
“What happen with Tao? Is he sick?” Kris asks, he start to panic.
Luhan start laughing, Kris look at Sehun. He still don’t know what’s funny, he confused.


“Don’t worry. My hyung has strong immune, he doesn’t easy to sick.” Luhan say after he stop laughing.
“Okay. So, what you want to talk?”
“I want to apologize to you for causing trouble to our family. My hyung replace my position to marry with you because I runaway. We know both of you don’t want married. There’s something I want ask to you, what do you think about my hyung? I mean you two now live in same roof, so must be something feel different right?” Luhan said what in his mind.
Kris listening to Luhan.
‘So Luhan still don’t know the deal between us.’ Kris thought, he feel thankful Tao didn’t tell Luhan about the deal. Kris not really listening what Luhan said.

"Kris, are you listen to me?" Luhan asks.
"I'm sorry. What you say?" Kris looking at Luhan.
“What Luhan want to say is, do you like Tao hyung?” Sehun said to the points.
“Yah, Sehuniie.” Luhan slap his husband arm.
“It’s right, right? I just try to resume what you want to say.” Sehun look at Luhan.
“Anyway, yeah, what Sehun said is true. Do you like my hyung?” Luhan asks to Kris.
“W,wha.. hmm.. Ah,I...” Kris stutter, he not expect this question.
“Do you look my hyung in different way? Do you start like him?” Luhan look at Kris eyes.
“Don’t pressure him, babe. It’s not easy to answer that question.” Sehun rub Luhan back.
“Just answer yes or no. It’s easy right?” Luhan start unpatient.
“Uhm, I think yes.” Kris said, he down his head. He avoid Luhan eyes.
“Great. I’ll tell you everything about my hyung. Listen it, you can write it too.” Luhan smile.
“I’ll listen it.”
“My hyung like to eat, he eat four times normal portions. Maybe you already know it. He loves animals, especially cat. He’ll be happy if you ask him to go to zoo. He like petting baby lion in zoo, because it reminds him to cat but in bigger size. He maybe like to enjoy his free time alone without people, he do it because he feel insecure. But he doesn’t like eat alone. He scare of darkness and ghost, he’ll cry if you telling him story about ghost.” Luhan blabbering.
“Okay, thank you Luhan.”
“You’re welcome. Please take care him. My hyung maybe look strong, but he still need someone to take care of him.” Luhan said before he back with Sehun.

*end flashback*

###################################################################


******************************************************
To be continue.
____________________

This is my first try.
English wasn't my first languages.
I apologize for mistake.
Hope you enjoy it.
Have a nice day.
Thank you.