7

Unexpected Husband
Before Kai releasing Tao from his hug, Kris back from work and see shoes in front door. He see Kai hugs Tao. He act like nothing happen. He greet Tao and walk to them. He looking angrily to Kai.


“Tao, I’m home. I see shoes in front, are we have guest? Who is co.....” Kris freeze, he see Kai hugging Tao.
“Hai Kris. What took you so long?” Kai said while release Tao
“I’ll prepare a dinner. I hope you stay for dinner, Kai.” Tao said. He leave Kris and Kai in living room.
“Okay, thanks for your offer.” Kai smile and give Tao a wink.
“What are you doing here? Why are you hugging Tao?” Kris asking. He make sure Tao can’t hear them.
“Are you jealous?” Kai asking while teased Kris
“No. You’re not answer my question young man. Answer it or I kick your out from my house. Tell me.” Kris doesn’t want admit if he feel jealous.
“Hwoho, relax Dragon. You said you are not jealous but from your reaction I can smell something burning here.” Kai said when he pointing to Kris chest. He laughing at Kris expression.
“Then explain to me why you hug my husband.”
“You’re too jealous. I just have a little problem. Remember when I tell you about the library boy?”
“Yep, what happen to that boy? Wait, don’t tell me. Is he Tao? That’s why you hug him?”
“What? No. I come here to meet you, but you aren’t in home. When I’m waiting for you, I tell Tao about that boy. I even don’t know if Tao work in Library. Tao want to help me. That’s great doesn’t it?”
“Yeah, great. Get out from my home, now.”
“No way. I’m stay for dinner, Tao will be sad if I go now. Beside it you hadn’t formally introducing me to Tao yet.”
“Okay, you stay until dinner. After it you disappear from my house.”
“You’re so mean.” Kai pouts.
“Take it or leave it.”
“Kris, Kai. Dinner is ready.” Before Kai can answering Kris, Tao calling from dining room.
“Okay Tao. We coming.” Kris answer. He looking back to Kai.
“Make sure you don’t say anything about my past. You know what I mean right. Understand?” Kris stand up from couch.
“Oki doki Dragon. You can rely on me.” Kai said.
“Let’s go.” Kris walks to dining room.
‘If you don’t count before you come, then there’s nothing to worry. That was close, I almost spill it.’ Kai thought before walks with Kris to dining room.


“Tao, I want introduce you formally to Kai. Kai, this is Tao, my husband. Tao, this is my stupid cousin Kai.” Kris said to Tao.
“Yah, I’m not stupid.” Kai hit Kris head.
“Yah, don’t hit my head. I’m older than you.” Kris yelling to Kai. Tao laughing at them.
“I don’t know Kai is your cousin. Have a seat, let’s eat.” Tao said in his laugh.
“This is delicious. Are you learning from your mom?”
“Thank you, actually I learning it from my friend. By the way Kai, why I don’t see you in our wedding?” Tao asking Kai.
“Ah, when you two married I’m not in Korea. I had business trip.”
“Yup, thankfully you sucsess get sign for that contract. I was worry if they cancel it because of you.” Kris said with laugh.
“Shut up Dragon. I know how to behave. You make me shame.”


They continue talk and eat dinner in peacefully. Kai going home after the dinner. When Tao finish washing the dishes, he walk to his room. Kris see him and call him to talk.

“Tao, are you tired? Can we talk for a moment?”
“Sure, what do you wanna talking about?” Tao come to living room and sit in couch next to Kris.
“Well, you see, my father give us ticket to Jeju island. He apologize to you because a project in office make us postpone our honeymoon. So he gave me a holiday and this ticket for us. I know you workplace still closed, so I think we can go. But if you don’t like it I’ll refund it. What do you think?” Kris said nervously. He afraid of Tao reaction.
“Seriously? I’ll love it. I like Jeju. When we go? How long the trip?”
‘Thank God, I think he’ll be angry’
“3 days and 4 nights. We will go tomorrow morning at 9 a.m.”
“Okay. I can’t wait for tomorrow. Thank you.” Tao hug Kris.
“Euhm, Tao. Can you release me?” Kris said awkwardly.
“Sorry Kris. I’m overreact. I’m too excited. I’ll packing. Jeju, here I come.” Tao release his hug and ran to his room to packing his case.

Kris still sit and feel confused. After realize that he was now alone in living room he stand up and go to his bedroom to sleep. He doesn’t want to think about it again.

‘What is that? It just hug, hug from friend. Why my heart beating so fast? I think I start falling to Tao. Oh my God.’ Kris still thinking about Tao until he falling sleep.


******************************************************
To be continue.
____________________

This is my first try.
English wasn't my first languages.
I apologize for mistake.
Hope you enjoy it.
Have a nice day.
Thank you.