5th

I'm lucky that I'm unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Good vibes!! Well Hello my dear readers!! I got an update for you guys!   First and foremost, I want to thank AEGYURA for sharing to me her brilliant idea for this chapter. Thank you so much.

 

_________________________________________________________________

  "BECAUSE I LIKE YOU JESSICA" Stephan haven't have any idea why his emotions are bursting out from him. He's as red as tomatoes, his feelings makes him like that, his feelings for the girl in front of him makes him like that. And right now, her attitude towards him is clearly not helping.   Why is she like that to him? What did he do wrong? Those questions run to his mind and because of that he is so frustrated.     "Yes Jessica, I like you. It's bothering me because this is the first I felt like this towards a girl." Stephan paused for a moment, not leaving her eyes from his sight.   "Honestly,  I don't know how to confess properly. I don't even know if this is called a confession; but all I know is that I should tell my heart feels wholeheartedly to you."   He paused for a moment to observe the girl in front of him, definitely Jessica Jung is shocked with her two eyebrows raised and her thin lips slightly open.   Stephan breathed heavily before he continued.  "Jessica, I know that I don't have any wealth to brag to you; strong and firm muscles to show you; I know I'm nothing compared to those guys who approach you. I just wanna tell you what I feel towards you."   Jessica was about to open up to talk but Stephan beat her off.   "Wait, before you'll turn me down... just... just" He is stuttering right now, he knows that he looks like a fool in front of Jessica right this instant.   He closed his eyes shut as he continues. "Just please, give me a chance to show you my sincerity.  Give me some time to put my feelings into action."   Stephan slowly looked back to her eyes with a serious face with a slight confidence now evident to him. He looked at her with sincerity and emotions. "   I don't wanna be turned down without putting up a fight. I want to do my best before I'll accept my defeat. Please, let me."   Slowly, he reached out his hands to hold her shoulders.   "Then after that, you can dump me all you want and I'll gladly accept it without regrets cause I know I've done my all" Stephan's lips formed a sad smile.   "Jessica?" Stephan trying at get Jessica to lool at him because the girl suddenly looked down. "Please?"   "Say something" Stephan pleaded again to Jessica. The girl looked up but suddenly turn her head away from meeting his eyes.   Stephan frowned, his heart started to feel heavy for not receiving any response from the girl.   He scanned her face,  of course he can't see any emotions because her blank usual face is on.   He sighed heavily before dropping his head to look down.  Stephan slowly removes his hands over the girl's shoulder. Jessica almost turned to face him when she felt his hands loosening its hold on her shoulder but she stopped immediately, preventing her to look at the guy.   Stephan abruptly stood up, still hunging his head low.    "As much as I want to put everything I said just now in action, I know that I can't force you." He paused for a while. "Just forget about this Jessica. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then"   Stephan started to walk heading to the door. He feel very heavy right now. He's thinking if this is what everyone is saying about the feeling of heartbreak.   Before turning the knob, he halted and say "Don't forget to finish the cupcakes, okay?" He turned to look at her and caught her looking at him. He can't help but to still feel worried for the girl.   Still, she doesn't have an emotion while looking at him. He tried to put out a smile before looking back heading out but turned into a sad one.   He opened the door, have his first step out of the room of Jessica.   'I guess this is a fail confession, I know Sunny will reprimand me for not planning my confession to Jessica and so on'   Stephan was about to close the door but something or maybe someone blocked the door from being closed. As a reflex, he'll about to turn around but stopped by a pair of arms wrapped around his body, hugging him from behind his torso.   He doesn't need to turn for him to know who it was. It's obviously Jessica Jung. Stephan stayed still, waiting for the girl to speak while he was sensing the hands and warmth the girl is making him feel at the moment.   "Give me some time, please don't get tired of me." Jessica said with a shut eyes, resting her head to Stephan's back.   "Please wait for me" She added while gripping Stephan's shirt, tightening her hug now with eyes shut close. Seems like afraid that the guy will leave her.     Stephan doesn't understand what the girl is trying to say to him.   'What does she need time for?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter