2

I'm lucky that I'm unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 A/N: so i'm very depressed and sad these past few days and it got more worse  today.   (Edit will be done tomorrow or maybe never. Lol)

 

But nonetheless writing makes me feel so good so here it is.  I was also inspired by watching spiderman 2 last night. It seriously made me cry... must watch!! 

 

 

Okay, i won't delete it. I'll try my best to write until the end. I think this will be shorten. I think... haha idk.

 

 

Enjoy!!

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

Everyone in the house of the Jung's immediately stops everything from doing their tasks as they saw the arrival of the black limousine from the premises. They immediately gather to the huge entrance of the wide carpeted floor, fixing their clothing and their faces for the arrival of their master.

 

 

Minutes later a chauffeur opened the door revealing a very handsome well built man with a cold look on his face, in the age of 40's dress in a very elegant executive attire that fits his body. Following are the bodyguards who positioned themselves on the door.

 

 

All the people who gathered at the entrance instantly bowed as the guy entered the door and say.

 

 

"Good Morning Master Jung" all of them gained a nod from their boss. "Where is my princess?" Mr. Jung asked the butler standing near him.

 

 

"Ms. Jessica is currently sleeping sir" Butler Lee replied.

 

 

"And who is that guy over there?" Mr. Jung raised his eyebrow's as he saw the oblivious Stephan walking groggily while scratching his tummy.

 

 

The just woke up Stephan lazily get down from his room to get some water to drink. He is still that sleepy that he didn't notice the unusual thing that's happening in the entrance of the mansion.

 

 

The servants look at Stephan in shock, silently cursing his stupidness for not noticing everything. Uncle Lee felt pity, forgetting to brief Stephan from other things aside from his job to Jessica.

 

 

"Uhm, Stephan!" Butler lee called Stephan.

 

 

"Yes Uncle Lee?" Stephan asked while rubbing his eyes.

 

 

"Come here kid" Mr. Jung gestured Stephan to walk to him.

 

 

Stephan frowned but did as he was told and walk to the guy.

 

 

"Uh, Mr. you look so familiar. I wonder where I saw you." Stephan asked as he put his hands on his chin.

 

 

"Please bow and greet Master Jung, Ms. Jessica's father" Uncle Lee just spill everything for Stephan to get fast.

 

 

Stephan immediately stiffened and instantly bowed 90°.

 

 

"I'm very sorry Master Jung! I'm very sorry for not paying respect!" With that, everything just came from his mind. He looks familiar cause that guy's wide portrait was located at the living room besides Jessica's.

 

 

"So what is his job here?" Mr. Jung asked butler Lee.

 

 

"I thought Ms. Jessica informed you. He is Ms. Jessica's personal body guard" Uncle Lee replied

 

 

"Personal body guard?" Mr. Jung repeated what he heard and lifted his eye brow eyeing Stephan.

 

 

"Yes, you heard it right master. He is Ms. Jessica's personal body guard. She is the one who appointed him." Butler Lee explained.

 

 

"Hmm, that's rare. She never wants to have a body guard following here everywhere and do everything to make them resign from their duties but she really chose this kid over here to be her own body guard." Mr. Jung stated.

 

 

"Don't worry sir, the records of Stephan Hwang is clean and he has a capacity to protect Ms. Jung in any harm." Butler Lee assured Mr. Jung

 

 

"That's good to hear." Mr. Jung smiled. "Do your job well kid, you don't know how precious her security for me" Mr. Jung immediately turned cold after saying the last line and emphasize on his seriousness.

 

 

"Y-yes of course Master Jung! I'll do my best to protect and make her safe at all times" Stephan nervously answered with his sincere smile to his boss.

 

 

"Dad!" Jessica called her dad.

 

 

"Princess!" Mr. Jung smiled and hug one of his treasure. Jessica returned the hug lightly, she just woke up from her sleep.

 

 

They immediately proceeded at the garden after their meeting at the front door and after dressing up. All the workers are back to their respective duties. As for Stephan, Uncle Lee is now explaining everything to him, telling him some of the important things to be known and remember.

 

 

"I'm staying here for some time, i need to do some important transactions. Oh by the way, you're sister will be here also" Mr. Jung said to his daughter.

 

 

"Krystal agreed to be here?" Jessica asked.

 

 

"Actually yes, it's her break in her school there and told me that stating there is so boring. She wants to experience adventure here. If she finds this place interesting, she said she'll transfer here"

 

 

"That kid" Jessica answered. Her sister didn't join her sister in transferring school. Krystal always wanted to live in Cali. "She gets bored easily".

 

 

"Oh before I forget, why did you suddenly agree to the idea of having your own personal body guard that is with you the whole time without even hiding?" Mr. Jung asked as he sipped his coffee.

 

 

"Nothing, i just thought of considering it" Jessica smiled remembering something or maybe someone. She immediately stood up from her seat.

 

 

"Bye dad! We're going somewhere!" Jessica kissed his father's cheek and then flee with a smile on her face calling her body guard to come with her.

 

 

"My weird child, I’m sure your mother is happy to know that you are finally showing those smile again" Mr. Jung smiled in content and tried to dial someone on his phone.

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

"Where are we going?" Stephan asked Jessica who is smiling widely leaning on the window.

 

 

"We are going to eat!" Jessica replied in excitement.

 

 

Stephan feels weird about everything Jessica has been acting.

 

 

Minutes later, Stephan widens his eyes as he saw a very familiar place, the very view he saw after the car halted. The cafe where he used to work before. He really misses his job and most especially everyone in the cafe that he used to see everyday.

 

 

They got off the car and Jessica started to walk to the entrance.

 

 

"Do you really want to eat in here?" Stephan asked cause he never saw Jessica at the cafe before, maybe she ia just exploring but he is very happy that Jessica chose to eat here.

 

 

"Why? Is the taste of the coffee here is that bad? I heard that this is one of the best place that serves caramel coffee." Jessica halted and asked.

 

 

"No, actually this is the best coffee shop in town. Don't worry i assure you high quality and satisfying service" Stephan stated as if advertising the cafe.

 

 

Jessica raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"I uh, I worked here before I became your body guard" Stephan explained.

 

 

Jessica didn't utter a word and just nodded and start walking again. 'Of course i know, you pabo' Jessica thought

 

 

"Welcome!" The personnel greeted as thy heard the klang of the door. They were shocked to see their friend and exco-worker entered with the beautiful, well dressed girl.

 

 

"Hyung!" The waiter, Minho shouted.

 

 

"Yah! He's a customer now! Greet him well" Sunny reminded Minho.

 

 

"Haha its okay Sunny-ah!" Stephan smiled widely with his signature killer smile to everyone.

 

 

He then guided Jessica to sit somewhere.

 

 

"Jessica, what do you want to order?" Stephan asked Jessica after she sat in a chair.

 

 

"Hyung! Just sit, i am the waiter here. I'll take your order miss." Minho smiled to Jessica but the girls just looked at her and then to the menu.

 

 

While waiting, Minho mouthed Stephan. 'Who is she? She is pretty hyung!'

 

Stephan just mouthed him to shut up

 

 

'Is she your girlfriend? Great catch there hyung!' He was about to gesture a thumb up when he saw Jessica looking at her.

 

 

"Ehem, sorry. What do you want to order miss?" Minho positioned back.

 

 

"I want a caramel coffee and a croissant" Jessica ordered and then faced Stephan. "How about you?"

 

 

"I'm fine Jessica! I'm still full" Stephan replied.

 

 

"You eat!" Jessica said in an icy tone and Stephan froze not only him but also Minho.

 

 

"I uh, i'll just order the same then" he awkwardly smiled to Minho. Minho immediately go to the counter.

 

 

"Wow! How i miss this place" Stephan said as he looks around the cafe with a smile.

 

 

"Wait here, I’ll get our orders" Stephan stood up from his seat and approach the counter.

 

 

"Hyung! Why did you leave your date there alone?" Taemin, the other waiter asked Stephan.

 

 

"Yah! She's not my date! She's my boss" Stephan explained.

 

 

"What? Seriously? You look so good together!" Boa said, she is the owner of the cafe.

 

 

"Noona!" Stephan exclaimed and call for his old boss. They hugged each other.

 

 

"Hi there kid, you're looking good there!" Boa said, admiring Stephan.

 

 

"Oppa!" A girl shouted.

 

 

"Sulli!" Stephan hugged the girl, they are called siblings for they have the same eye smile. "Aww, how I miss this cute girl here" Stephan ruffled her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter