4th

I'm lucky that I'm unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

Heads up: as usual, this is a mobile upload.   Sorry for the delay, I really had a hard time writing.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________   "Welcome!" Sunny the cashier greeted the girl who approached the counter. "What do you want to order Ma'am?"    "Hmm give me your bestseller coffee" The girl said as she remove her sunglasses. The workers and some customers caught the beautiful face behind that thick tinted shades.    "That would be one caramel coffee. Is that all ma'am?" Sunny asked after she punch the order.   "I think that would be all for now" The girl spoke and then handed the cashier cash to pay for her order. She then looked around the café for a good place to sit.    "Uhm, may I sit here" The girl asked as she pointed the high stool in the side counter.   Sunny followed where the girl pointed.    "I'm alone, don't wanna be a loner around those people" She uttered as she observes the customers who have their own company with them. A family, two chit chatting girls, a dating couple, a group of friends and some who's either waiting and choosing their orders.   "Uh, sure Ma'am! We can give you company if you want" Sunny smiled to the girl as she gestured her to sit. That seat is not  supposed to be seated by a customer, it's actually for the owner BoA who usually sit there while observing the way her café runs for the day. Since her boss is out and she's sure she won't mind letting a customer sit there, she let her have it.   "Oh thank you very much" The cold looking girl gave the cashier a smile and seated at the high stool.   "Ooh, we have a good looking customer here!" Taemin and Minho said to Sunny who is giving the list of the order to the window. The two was astonished by the beauty of their customer as they can't help but to steal glances to the girl who ordered just now.    "You two kids shut up, she might hear you!" Sunny reminded them with a low tone knowing that the girl is near them and might hear them. The two workers immediately exited the place seeing the serious look of their noona.    After her order arrived, Krystal just observes everything that is happening around her while enjoying her drink and awaits a good timing to ask the workers.    "Uhm excuse me, do you happen to know Stephan oppa?" Krystal asked Sunny after noticing that the cashier is at rest of customer.   "Stephan? You mean Stephan Hwang?" Sunny confirmed her thoughts as she get near her customer.   "Of course, Stephan is known here in this place. He's pretty close to everyone who work in here." Sunny smiled while she spoke after earning a nod from the girl.   "Can you tell me about him?" Krystal throws another question.   "Wow, sure Stephan hyung is really popular to beautiful girls" Taemin interjected as he and minho got near the two girls.   Sunny glared to her dongsaengs who are clearly eavesdropping to her conversation with the customer.   "Oh my, excuse my manners.  I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Krystal Jung by the way. Jessica is my syster" Krystal introduced herself to the three while offering her hand for a handshake one by one.   "Oh, Jessica's sister. I'm Sunny" Sunny smiled as she gladly took the hand of Krystal. "You can call me unnie if you want"   "Yes, of course Sunny unnie" Krystal smiled     "Hi I'm Taemin." I'm Minho" the two was about to get Krystal's hand but Sunny immediately slaps theirs.   "It's okay, you don't need to know the names of these two monkeys"  Sunny said tha causes for the two men to pout and for Krystal to giggle.   "What is it that you want to know Miss?" Minho asked and gave Krystal a charming smile.   Krystal chuckled. "I'm asking about Stephan oppa"    "Stephan hyung?" Taemin surprisingly asked. "Why? Hyung has been quite popular to pretty girls these days."   "Well I'm not interested in him like the way you guys think." Krystal explained. "I'm just helping my sister. well you know, just wanna know she's in good hands"   Sunny hit the two guys in their shoulders. "That's why don't just in in any other conversations"    She then faced Krystal and smile. "I'll sum up everything I know about Stephan, just don't tell that I'm your source okay?"     Sunny earned an excited nod from Krystal.   Sunny told Krystal everything about Stephan, from his childhood, his parents death all the struggles in life Stephan experienced after that. She also told the girl about what kind of a good friend, Stephan is. The two boys also added some of their thoughts.      Exactly after Sunny finished telling Krystal about Stephan, the cafe is back on its busy state. So she and the boys are back on their specific tasks, moving swiftly.   Krystal sat back on her seat and continues to finish her order with a huge satisfying smile on her face. She is very happy hearing all the positive things from them a while ago, thinking that she made a good choice of coming there and didn't get disappointed.     Not having the intention to  eavesdrop but the two chit chatting girls got the attention of Krystal when she heard a specific name.   "What happen to Jessica? We agreed to be here an hour ago" one of the girls asks her friend as she scan the room.   "What do you expect from the lazy girl?" The tanned girl answered her friend. The other girl nodded her head.   "Oh by the way, I never seen Stephan here for months now, he used to be always the one serving us our orders"    The mention of the said name got the full attention of Krystal that she took glance of the two girls.   "I don't know but I heard he changed his occupation for some reasons"    After some more words from the girls, they shifted to another topic but got interrupted by someone.   "Excuse me, I hope I heard it right but do you happen to mention a name Jessica? I suppose the Jessica you're talking about is Jessica Jung, isn't it?"    The two stared to the girl who's smiling to them.    "Yes, and you are?" One of them asked.   "Krystal, Jessica's younger sister" Krystal smiled widely to them.   "OMG! You're Sica's sister?" The other girl asked and earned a nod from the latter.   "Well, I'm Yoona" the girl introduced herself as she gestured the young Jung to sit.   "I'm Yuri, did sica sent you here as her sub?" Yuri asked.   ____________________________________________________________   Stephan just finished his late breakfast frowning because Jessica hasn't come out of her room. Well, he knows how she loves to sleep but she should be out already at this time.    'Maybe she just wants to sleep more. Or maybe she's not feeling well'    He decided to go knock on her door and ask if she's sick or something cause he's dead worried.   "Jessi?" He called after a couple of knocks on the door.   He received nothing in response.   "Jessi, are you awake?" He knocked again, louder this time.   When he got the same answer, he decided to go in the room to check on her.  He's her bodyguard in the first place.   He slowly creaked the door open and revealed a fully dressed girl sitting on the chair near the window with the sunlight hitting on her blank and lost face.   Thinking that the girl is lost in her own mind, he was about to speak to get her attention when suddenly the girl beat him.   "Go"     "Huh? What?" Stephan is not sure if the girl really said something.    "I said go" Jessica repeated still looking outside the window.   "Oh, okay I'll just wait outside" Stephan replied with an awkward smile.   "No, Just get lost. Have your day off or something" She said now looking at Stephan with an annoyed face.    That made stephan furrow his eyebrows in confusion. Jessica is on her mood swings again. He somewhat felt shocked and sad at the same time, does she means that she don't wanna see him? Or he's just overthinking?   Jessica somehow caught the shocked expression of Stephan.  She heave a deep sigh.   "I just want to be alone and have a peaceful and silent day." She stated with her calm voice. Stephan gave an assuring nod, telling her that he understand.   The girl quickly darted her eyes back outside the window, afraid that she might feel even guiltier.   She was startled when she felt a hand patting her head gently, and in reflex faces the direction of the one doing the action.    "I know there's some things that is bothering you right, but don't forget to eat okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter