1

I'm lucky that I'm unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Hey Hey Hey! So i decided to cheat. i was suppose to update You Have My Everything.  first but becuase of the news i thought that it's better to post a light and happy update for you guys! 

 

Please smile! haha I won't leave all my fics, i was encourage to write more cause Fics will anyway still let everyone Surf to the JeTidal wave!! haha smile smile smile!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 


A typical Wednesday morning for Stephan Hwang, a 20 year old guy who lives alone in a small sized apartment.

 

 

He was still sleeping soundly in his regular sized bed he is tired from working in a small café and had an overtime because he needs money to pay for his bills.

 

 

*knock *knock

 

 

Loud knocks can be heard all over the small apartment.

 

 

"Yah! Stephan Hwang! Open the door! You need to pay for your bills now or else we would pull all your things out ourselves"

 

 

Stephan groaned and stood from the bed while stomping his feet to the door. He opened the door and widens his eyes when he saw the caretaker of the building.

 

 

He was about to close the door but the caretaker caught the door and held it open.

 

 

"Uh uh! Not so fast Mr. Hwang!" 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

The now homeless Stephan Hwang is walking tiredly to his work. He thanks his very kind old lady neighbor for letting his things be on her home until tomorrow. He only got his own personal things left because his appliances and other home decorations were taken from him by the caretaker for not paying his rent for 4 months.

 

 

He entered the café and was greeted by his co-workers.

 

 

"Good Morning Hyung!" His co-worker Minho greeted him.

 

 

"Hey there kid!" Stephan ruffled his hair and walk pass by him.

 

 

"Why are you so gloomy this early morning hyung?"  Minho asked after he followed Stephan.

 

 

"I got kicked out from home. I am a homeless person now" Stephan sighed heavily

 

 

"I'm sorry to hear that hyung" Minho pities his hyung. He knows how hard he had been after his parents died in a car accident when he was 15. Stephan started to work in his young age and try to live his life while trying to finish his school. He was left with no one in the family and he only got his friends with him.

 

 

"Kid, do you know where can i stay even for a few days only? Stephan asked Minho.

 

 

"I'm sorry hyung, i don't know any place where you can live. I would like to lend my apartment but my cousin, bora have arrived the day and she will live with me now" Minho answered. He is so sad for his hyung.

 

 

"That's okay. Come on we have work to do!" Stephan smiled to Minho then proceeded to start his shift.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Stephan is now running to his class, the café is full of customers that's why he can't leave early. He is sweating already when he bumped into someone.

 

 

"Argh!" 

 

 

Stephan fell his on the floor and saw whom he get bumped in to. The gangster Taecyeon. He gulped hard.

 

 

"Hey you!" Taecyeon grabbed Stephan's collar and raise him up. Well, Stephan is not that thin infact, he has a nice built but he doesn't want to have another problem with him. 

 

 

"I'm sorry!" He muttered 

 

 

He was about to be punch by the gangster when his friend said something to him.

 

 

"Bro, your crush is here!" Taecyeon's friend muttered.

 

 

"Lucky you, i have my lovely girl to pursue. We'll see next time Hwang!" Taecyeon said and then harshly let go of the collar.

 

 

Stephan is walking to his class and showed a sad smile to himself

 

 

"Lucky me? Huh!" He said in a mocking tone while moving is head side to side.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

This day was again full of bad things that happen to Stephan. His is marked absent to his first class because he is late for half an hour already. On his second period, his teacher made Stephan go out of the class because he doesn't have his assignment with him. He actually made his assignment but maybe it got slip after he bumped to the gangster Taecyeon earlier. Fortunately he got to his final class for the day without getting late or forgetting some requirements... BUT! But his teacher was absent because of some illness.

 

 

So basically, his presence in school is useless.

 

 

'If i was informed that this will happen to me, i should've just search for a new home all this time' Stephan thought as he walks out of the school premises.'

 

 

He sighed and started to walk.

 

 

Of all the bad things that happen to Stephan he is now walking like a lifeless zombie with a cup of coffee and books in hand in search of a new home, he doesn't mind what kind of shelter he'll live in as long as he can call it a home.

 

 

The zombie walking Stephan is sighing for the nth time of the day. He is too tired to take all the bad things in. The worst bad day he ever experienced. He is used to have a bad day cause it's like his daily routine but the events for today is just too much for him.

 

 

He heaved another sigh and look up with his eyes closed when he bumped into something.

 

 

'Great Stephan! Now you bumped into what? A pole? A wall? A  wrestler' Stephan thought and then he open his eyes.

 

 

He was stunned in what he saw, a very stunning and beautiful girl looking down at him with anger. He can't believe that he bumped with this beautiful girl. He is seated on the floor while the girl immediately helped by some guy wearing black coats.

 

 

"Miss Jung are you okay?" The guy in black coat asked the girl. 

 

 

The girl looked at Stephan again. The girl started to walk and the guys followed her. She talked to one of them and then the guy walked to Stephan. Stephan spilled coffee to the girl and thank goodness it's not warm anymore. He was shock when he saw what happened to his books, it hit a white BMW car and there are also some coffee spilled to it. How bad could this day for Stephan?

 

 

"Excuse me Mr. You need to come with us" the guy helped Stephan stand and let him entered the car. While the girl named Ms. Jung entered another car.

 

 

They rode fast and then entered a very huge gate. The ride to the entrance is not so long and in a while the guy who talked to him come up in front of him and guide him inside

 

 

He was stunned by the elegance of the house and its architectural structure is not a joke. The edges are very detailed and the figurines are shining porcelains and some paintings looks like a very expensive antique.

 

 

He was brought to the huge living room where he was agaped by the beautiful big portrait of the girl he bumped. Her pretty figure and fine toned skin catches his atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter