3

I'm lucky that I'm unlucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

A/N: HEEEEEEEEY!!!!!! I'm Back!!!! Lol sorry to everyone! Peace Peace Peace!!!

 

 

Peace & Love! Here's the Complete update of Chapter 3! 

 

Enjoy! :))

 

Haha ano ba yan, hiyang hiya ako sa inyo lol... haha dibko alam bakit type ko mag tagalog ngayon. Bahala na.. ㅋㅋㅋ

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

     
 In a colorful playground, a pretty little girl is wearing a beautiful pink knitted dress playing with her Barbie doll alone sitting on the swing when 2 kids come closer to her.     "Hey there loner!" One of the kids said.

 

 

The girl abruptly stood up from the swing.

 

 

"Don't need to be scared" the other guy said while they surround the little girl.

 

 

"Get away from me!" The little girl said as she started to tear up.

 

 

"Ohh, ahaha you can't do anything little kid" the two boys said

 

 

"Leave her alone" A little boy from afar said.

 

 

"Don't try to interfere weak kid" the bad kid said.

 

 

The 2 kids are now surrounding the little boy.

 

 

They pushed him causing for the little boy to sit on the ground but he still stood up, he also pushes them. He tries to fight with the two bigger kids but they are way stronger so one kid punches his face causes his nose to bleed.

 

 

The little girl saw the blood coming out of the little boy's nose and screamed.

 

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" She screamed with her very high pitch voice.

 

 

"Ms. Sooyeon!" They can hear loud voices coming.

 

 

"Hey, let's go! Somebody's coming!" The bad boy told his companion.

 

 

The two run off the other way.

 

 

Jessica is still shouting when a hand taps her shoulder.

 

 

"Hey, are you okay? Did they do something bad to you?" Jessica faced the little boy that saved her asking if she's okay but he's the one with a bleeding face.

 

 

She hugged the little boy and nodded. She started to cry

 

 

"Ms. Sooyeon!" Two adult and strong guys came to her.

 

 

"Are you okay miss?" They asked her. They saw the bloody kid and wondered about his bleeding face.

 

 

Jessica pointed to the little boy, still crying. “He saved me" he said to the two adults.

 

 

"No, I didn't. I'm not even strong enough to protect myself, I was able to punch one guy but they are so strong." The little boy retaliated and pouted.

 

 

"Good job kid, we'll call someone to treat your wounds okay?" The other adult wiped the little kid's face.

 

 

"We need to go Ms. Sooyeon" The other said.

 

 

But before leaving, the little girl kissed the little boy's cheek.

 

 

"Bye, Ms. cutie in pink. I promise to grow fast and be strong to be able to protect you" the little boy raised his right hand to oath to the girl.

 

 

The little girl smiled widely as she entered the car but suddenly everything around her started to blur and there is some smoke around her. After she smells the smoke, she started to panick cause she can smell her most hated smell in the world.

 

 

 "Aaaaaaahhhhhhh"

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh"

 

 

Jessica's loud high pitch scream can be heard from her room first thing in the morning.

 

 

The guy sleeping on his room besides Jessica immediately jolted up from his bed when he heard the very loud alarm scream on his ears. He runs fast to the other room, thinking something bad happen to the girl. 

 

 

The scream is continued to be heard. He didn't even dared to knock, sensing that it's a serious matter.

 

 

"Jessica! Are you okay?" The worried Stephan entered the room.

 

 

He immediately runs to the sight of a scared and teary girl. 

 

 

Worry and concern can be seen in Stephan's face.

 

 

"What happen?" He carefully eyed the room if there's another presence in the room except from Jessica.

 

 

As he tries to get close to Jessica who is hugging her knees on the floor Stephan kicked something and it rolled closer to Jessica. With that, Jessica squealed louder and run to Stephan.

 

 

To Stephan's surprise, Jessica hugged Stephan. Her legs wrapped around Stephan and he automatically held her to support her weight.

 

 

"Get that away from me!!" Jessica squealed and tightens her hold to Stephan.

 

 

"Ms. Jessica!" Butler Lee entered with some bodyguards. And they are all astonished in what they saw that they can't help but to open their mouth.

 

 

"I, uhh. you seemed to be safe and well protected by Stephan so I think we are not needed here anymore Ms. Jessica." Butler Lee said as he tries to push the others outside waking them from their shocked face.

 

 

Jessica just covers her nose, preventing her to smell the green vegetable she really despised. 

 

 

"Have a great morning Ms. Jessica" He bowed to Jessica and then beams a big smile before he run out of the room.

 

 

Stephan is equally surprised by everything that is happening. He didn't able to say anything to Uncle Lee. 

 

 

"Get that away from me!!" Jessica shouted again as she shakes Stephan. 

 

 

"Get away the what?" Stephan asked.

 

 

"That smelly ugly green thing!! Please!" Jessica shouted.

 

 

"W-what?" Stephan looked around and noticed something.

 

 

"The cucumbers?" Stephan asked. Jessica just continuously nod her head still covering her nose

 

 

"What's with cucumbers?" Stephan asked and notice that there are tons of cucumbers scattered over the room, specially on Jessica's bed.

 

 

"Just get them away!" Jessica shouted.

 

 

"Wait, don't tell me" Stephan paused. "You're scared with cucumbers?" He then chuckled.

 

 

"What? I am not scared! I just hate the smell!" Jessica defended.

 

 

"Uhh, by the look of your current position, it seems that you're really that scared" Stephan explained. Those made Jessica realize what position they are in.

 

 

She is hugging Stephan like a koala hugging a branch of a tree. She immediately withdrew from their awkward position.

 

 

"I'm not!" Jessica shouted but it's kind of different from her shouts earlier, it got a mix of shyness.

 

 

"Now, go get all of them out of my room!" Stephan just chuckle at the unique weakness that the girl has. He then started to collect the cucumbers and put it in a pillow case while releasing chuckles every once in a while.

 

 

"Don't laugh at me" Jessica said in a serious tone.

 

 

"I'm not! I'm just laughing at the cucumbers" Stephan answered. "I think they grew into the wrong place" he answered noticing there are so plenty of cucumbers in the room.

 

 

Stephan still can't help but to laugh at Jessica's reaction earlier that is like being chased by a knife. 

 

 

"But really, cucumbers can't kill you" Stephan said as he paused for a while

 

 

"I hate them!" Jessica replied after getting handkerchief as a mask and put it on.

 

 

"If you can only see what reaction you made earlier, for sure you'll laugh hard" Stephan said and immediately noticed the deathly glare from Jessica.

 

 

"I never thought you'd be scared like that over a vegetable but that's really a cute side of you" The guy said as he resumes getting the cucumbers.

 

 

Jessica's face turns into a red crimson when she heard the cute thing and she immediately turn around for Stephan not to see her face. But then an event from last night entered her mind.

 

 

Flashback:

 

"Hey! You're laughing so loud! Haha but it's true, i just smile and face it!" Stephan said to Krystal/

 

 

"Haha but seriously i don't know why you are that unlucky" Krystal continued to laugh.

 

 

"You're so cute!" Stephan pinched the latter's cheek.

 

 

That changed Jessica's mood right away. She begins to hate that 'cute' word. She then pushed Stephan that caused him to stumble back.

 

 

"H-hey!" Stephan said to Jessica because she just pushed him with no reason. He caught the angry look from Jessica. 'What did I do?' He thought

 

 

"Make sure all of them will be removed from here, not even one left. Do it fast, before I came back!" She commanded Stephan and then walks out of her room stomping hard on her tiled floor.

 

 

Stephan quickly does his job and starts to move fast thinking about the sudden mood swings of Jessica.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Good Morning Ms. Jessica. The breakfast is served, please eat your meal" Uncle Lee greeted as he caught Jessica walking down the stairs but immediately withdraw his big smile when he saw the angry and grumpy Jessica approaching. She then proceeded to sit.

 

 

All the murmuring servants quickly halted once they saw the fiery aura of their Ms. Jessica.

 

 

"Good morning my dear Unnie!" Krystal greeted her sister with a teasing smile. Jessica just coldly look at her sister.

 

 

"Oh, what's with that look, this early morning? Look, the sun shines so bright!" Krystal pointed to the huge window that can view the sun from their places.

 

 

"Yeah Soojung" Jessica tiredly say.

 

 

"Oww How was your morning? I believe it's a very loud morning for you because your scream can be heard in the whole house" Krystal said. "Did you enjoy waking up that much now?" Krystal smiled to Jessica as if trying to pisses her more.

 

 

"Great prank Soojung! Thanks to that, i will not forget your arrival!" Jessica exclaimed, she knows that all of that was made by her evil sister.

 

 

"Eh? What? I don't get you Unnie" Krystal answered innocently. Jessica glared at her.

 

 

"Oh, and I believe that it's not this morning's event that marked my arrival. Didn't you saw me earlier? or, oh okay I thought it's you but yeah that's really a cat that I caught hiding behind the wall this early morning" Krystal smirked at her sister thinking about what happen around 2am in the morning.

 

 

"THAT'S IT!" Jessica was about to stand and attack Krystal when her father's voice boomed.

 

 

"Good Morning my Princesses!" Mr. Jung greeted them. he is really happy to see his two precious to be with him together and enjoy their breakfast. Jessica just sat back on her chair and tightened her fist while Krystal smiled so widely on her sister.

 

 

"Good Morning dad!" Krystal stood up and greeted her father with a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

"Krystal!" Mr. Jung hugged her daughter. "What time did you arrive yesterday?"

 

 

"Hmm, I forgot the time dad but I’m sure it's pretty early" Krystal replied 'early morning' 

 

 

"That's good" Mr. Jung seated on his chair. "How are you Jessica?" He asked Jessica after he sips his coffee.

 

 

"I'm fine dad" Jessica replied.

 

 

"Oh, since it is still weekend why don't you girls go out and spend some time bonding together?" 

 

 

"That's a good idea dad! Why don't you join us?" Krystal asked.

 

 

"Sorry, I can't. I need to go to the office" Mr. Jung apologetically answered. Krystal pouted and continued eating.

 

 

"I'm really sorry but I'll try some other time. okay?" He said after seeing his daughter's reaction.

 

 

Krystal just nodded her head. Not long after, Stephan is walking with the pillow case full of cucumbers.

 

 

"Oppa!" Krystal cheerfully greeted the passing Stephan.

 

 

Stephan got a little shock by the loud voice. 

 

 

"uhm Good morning Master Jung, Ms. Jessica and Ms. Krystal" Stephan greeted.

 

 

"Oppaaaaa! I told to just call me Krystal, right?" Krystal made an angry face.

 

 

Stephan took a glance of Mr. Jung and saw him nod and smile signalling him that its okay. Mr. Jung is somewhat happy with Stephan's presence to the house especially to Jessica. He knows that Stephan called Jessica just by her name, and that amazed Mr. Jung because for the first time Jessica let a worker talk to her in a less formal way.

 

 

"Hi Krystal" Stephan smiled to Krystal. Jessica just resumes eating like she heard nothing.

 

 

"What are you holding oppa?" Krystal a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter