Kimbap

Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Teacher, Yoona is eating the Lego brick again.” Luna bend down and was now at Yuri’s height. Poor girl had tears welled up in her eyes.

“Aigooo. Is she hungry again?” Luna asked the tanned girl while combing the messy hair of her student. Of course Luna knew the answer would be yes.

Yuri nodded and then gave a slight pout. Luna swore her heart melted there and then someone had to ruin the moment.

“Teacher, I’m hungry too.” Shikshin Sooyoung appeared out of nowhere after she heard the word “hungry”.

They still had an hour before it was time for their tea break and Luna was sure that the girls were tired of having cereals and biscuits for teatime.

“Alright. Teatime will be soon so why don’t you girls go play for a little while more.”

 

*

 

Luna spotted Victoria helping TaeNySic with their homework. She quickly dragged the older girl to the kitchen.

“Why did you separate me from my OT3?” Victoria pouted but Luna paid no attention to her colleague.

“Why don’t we change today’s teatime menu?” Luna suggested while looking through the refrigerator in the kitchen for ingredients.

“And exactly what do you want to make?”

“Well, we have kim (seaweed), eggs, cheese, crabstick, pickled radish, chicken ham and mayo. We can make kimbap!” Luna got her head out of the refrigerator to look at her colleague, in hopes that she would agree.

“Babo, we don’t have rice. How are you gonna make kimbap if you don’t have the bap?” Victoria smacked Luna’s forehead with a spatula nearby. 

“Go cook rice and I’ll tell the girls we’re making kimbap together!” Luna ran out of the kitchen, a little more excited than she was suppose to be.

 

*

 

“GIRLS, WE’RE GONNA MAKE KIMBAP TODAY!”

Cheers were heard from every corner of the room but one person was way more excited than anyone else.

“YAY KIMBAP!!!!!!” Sooyoung cheered while running around the play area as though she had just scored a goal for the World Cup.

“SOOYOUNG WATCH OUT!!” Luna yelled at the girl who was too happy to notice the Lego bricks on the floor. Poor shikshin tripped and fell face first.

Again, the classroom was filled with laughter. Luna rushed to check the shikshin who was crying from utter embarrassment.

“Aigo. Don’t cry anymore, Sooyoung. I’ll give you a cookie ok?” The teacher tried to coax the crying girl. At the mention of the cookie, the crying girl quickly kept quiet.

 

*

 

After half an hour, the ingredients were finally ready. The two teachers ushered the girls to the washroom to wash their hands. In the classroom, the study tables had a few ingredients prepared for the girls to make the kimbap.

When everyone was ready and waiting for instructions, Luna gathered them together and told them to pair themselves up. For some odd reason, Taeyeon was left alone because Jessica and Tiffany didn’t want to work with her.

“It’s ok Taeyeon, you can be my partner and we’ll make the best kimbap!” Victoria offered the girl.

So the pairings were the usual pairings: YoonYul, SooSeo, HyoSun, JeTi and VicTae.

As the girls were clueless on how to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter