A Day At The Zoo

Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: I didn't proofread this so there will probably be mistakes and typos but please forgive me.

“So I’m sure you girls know where we’re going today.”

“YAY! WE’RE GOING HOME EARLY!!!!” Yoona yelled while running around with her hands high up in the air.

Luna merely sighed and grabbed the hyped up girl before she trips and fall.

“No, we’re going to the zoo today!”

“YAY!!!!” The girls started cheering.

“Alright, let’s leave now or else we’ll be late and miss out on the performances!”

The three teachers (Amber tagged along since the two teachers will probably go crazy if they were to handle the girls by themselves), made sure everyone got their backpack and lunchbox before boarding the bus. After settling everyone in their seats on the bus, buckling them up to ensure safety and doing the headcount thrice, Victoria told the driver that they were all set and ready to go.

 

*

 

The girls were beyond excited. The ride to the zoo was chaotic. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves. A particular pair was too excited for this trip. The HyoSun pair has been chatting non-stop about the animals that they want to see.

“I want to see the white tiger!”

“Tigers are scary. I want to see the panda!” Sunny exclaimed.

“But dad said I’m like a tiger!” Hyoyeon retorted, upset that her playmate indirectly said that she’s scary. “And pandas are boring!”

“No they’re not! Take it back!” Sunny was clearly that her playmate just insulted her favourite animal.

“Nuh uh! You said tigers are scary. You take yours back.”

“No, you take yours back.” 

“Girls, be nice.” Victoria who was sitting behind the pair reminded them gently.

“Yes teacher.” The two of them answered simultaneously.

 

*

 

“Ok girls. The animal show will only start at 3 pm. And it’s only 1 pm so let’s walk around first. Is that ok?” Luna asked the girls and they were all nodding their cute little heads.

“Remember, stay together and if you need anything, just ask any of the teachers ok?” Luna reminded the girls again. Again, the girls all nodded.

“Alright! Let’s start this journey!”

 

*

 

For the first stop, the girls decided to take a look at something small and friendly. They were at the otter exhibit and as though luck was on their side, it was now feeding time for these adorable otters.

Sadly, the girls couldn’t feed the otters but they had a lot of fun giggling at the cute otters.

They then made their way to the Australian Outback zone where there were kangaroos and wallabies hop around freely. Some of the girls were scared and shy around these animals but one girl was brave enough to get close to one of the kangaroos.

And that brave girl is none other than Hyoyeon.

“Annyeong!”

“Hyo, they’re gonna bite you!” Sunny warned her friend.

“Nonsense. He’s so cute.” Hyoyeon wanted to pat the kangaroo but it hopped away, causing the girl to be upset. “YAH! I WAS TRYING TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!”

The teachers could not help but to giggle at the sight.

 

*

 

It was time for the elephant show and the girls were all sitting in the front row, with their colourful raincoats on. They didn’t understand why they had to put on the raincoats, as it was a really sunny day.

Finally the show started and the elephants did some awesome tricks, which managed to impress the girls. It was now the grand finale; the elephants were each given a bucket of water. The girls thought that they were drinking but got the shock of their lives when the elephants decided to spray the water from their trunks.

The girls screamed as each and every one of them is now drenched. Well not fully drenched thanks to the raincoats but they were still surprised. Sunny who hated surprises was now clinging onto Hyoyeon for her dear life.

“Sunny-ah, you should let go of Hyoyeon, she can’t breathe.” Luna tried to pull Sunny off Hyoyeon, which was impossible since the girl had a death grip on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter