Drawing Time

Daycare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright class! For today’s art time, you girls have to draw something you love.” Luna announced to the group of girls.

Everyone was excited. Kids and crayons are like bestfriends.

“I’ll give you girls the paper. Remember to share the crayons!!” Luna couldn’t even finish her instructions but the girls had already scrambled to their usual tables.  

“I’ll distribute the crayons and colour pencils. You give out the papers.” Victoria gave an encouraging pat to Luna’s back.

 

*

 

“What are you drawing unni?” Seohyun asked Yuri, as the older girl seemed to be very immersed in drawing with her tongue sticking out a little bit.

“I’m drawing Hani.” Yuri gave a short reply. Seohyun realized that her unni doesn’t want to be disturbed decides to not bother her anymore.

“Yoona unni, what are you going to draw?” Seohyun asked the second oldest in their clique.

“I want cookie.” Seohyun blinked her eyes rapidly. Yoona didn’t even answer her question.

Oh well. The youngest shrugged and decided to draw her favourite snack; sweet potatoes.

 

*

 

“Taetae, what are you drawing?” Tiffany had tried to peek at the older girl’s drawing but the latter was so protective of her drawing, she kept shielding it away from Tiffany.

“You can’t see Ppany ah!”

“Why not??” Tiffany pouted; annoyed that Taeyeon wouldn’t let her see her artwork. She tried to pull the artwork of her small friend.

“Secret!” Taeyeon tried to pull her artwork back.

Jessica was observing the two girls who were sitting opposite her. She was annoyed at how the table kept shaking.

“CAN YOU TWO STOP MOVING THE TABLE!” Taeyeon and Tiffany froze when Jessica shouted.

“Good!”

 

*

 

Sunny looked over at Hyoyeon’s paper. All she could see were stick figures.

Sunny looked over at Sooyoung’s paper. Cookies, chips, chocolate bars, and ice cream, basically all the sweet and unhealthy things were on Sooyoung’s paper.

Sunny stared at her paper. It was still blank but she suddenly had the most brilliant idea on what she really loves. She quickly drew it out.

 

*

 

“Are you girls done with your drawings?” Victoria asked the girls.

“Yes!”

“Yup!”

“Neh!”

“YEEHAW!”

And a few bobbing heads signaled Victoria that the girls were done with their drawings.

“Well now is the time to show your drawings to the class.” Victoria clapped her hands to show some enthusiasm.

“Who wants to go first?”

“MAKNAE GOES FIRST!!!!!” Sooyoung yelled out her suggestion even though there was no need for it.

“Well… okay. Seohyun, you heard your unni. You’re first. Everyone clap your hands for the maknae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter