Not Gone Yet

What We Can't Have

(GA EUN POV)

"Ah! Where's my brush?" I whined looking all over the bathroom.

"Don't freak out Gia!' Sungjong replied as he helped me search for it.

"I need my brush!" I continued as I made my way to Myungsoo's room. I searched low to high and all around his room. I opened a small drawer that was on his dresser. There was a beautiful necklace with three silver dangling diamonds. I picked it up and held it in the box.

"Oh! Uhm here's your brush!" Myungsoo yelled grabbing the necklace and handing me the brush.

"Uhm....thanks." I replied.

Myungsoo frantically slipped the necklace into his back pocket and scratched the back of his neck.

"I think I am officially all packed." I smiled taking a deep sigh.

"That's great, now you can stop worrying and come enjoy your going away party!" Myungsoo exclaimed.

"Going away party?" I questioned as Myungsoo drug me to the living room. It was all decorated, they must have put this together quickly because I was just in there about thirty minutes ago.

"Aw....thank you so much you guys." I smiled.

"Blow out your candles." Woohyun said bringing a cake next to my face.

I silently made a wish  in my mind. The wish was that one day I'll be able to see Infinite again.

After gobbling some cake the time flew by quickly.

"Ah where did the time go." I sniffled.

"It's almost 5 you should probably be going to the bus stop now." Sungyeol added.

"Okay...goodbye guys. I'm going to miss all of you!" I responded.

"Stay in touch okay?" Sungjong said as he hugged me.

One by one everyone hugged me and whispered nice little comments.

"Thanks for being my pretend girlfriend for the week." Woohyun joked.

"Anytime." I laughed.

Myungsoo just hugged me and walked away. I left the dorm with my suitcase and headed to the bus stop.

Suddenly I could hear footsteps behind me. I swiftly turned around spotted Myungsoo who was right behind me.

"You came?" I smiled.

"Yeah." He smiled back putting on his sunglasses and hat.

We could see the big bus becoming increasingly larger. Myungsoo grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

He held on a little tighter, silently signifying he wasn't ready to let go.

"I'm really going to miss you." I added.

"Me too....me too." Myungsoo chuckled.

I looked up at Myungsoo, I couldn't read his eyes since his sunglasses were too dark. I pulled away and waved as I boarded the bus. Back then I couldn't realize the sign that he probably wanted me to kiss him. I wasn't sure, I was young and a little naive, but ready to go to college. I sat on the bus closest to the window and waved to Myungsoo one last time...