Silent Understandment

What We Can't Have

"OPPA!" I yelled looking down making a face similiar to a child not getting their way.

Myungsoo just looked at me wide eyed and irritated. I sighed deeply and looked back up to see Myungsoo pull me into this building. It was a bar and I was only 18, so drinking was out of the question for me.

"Two shots." Myungsoo stated firmly.

"Uhm, only one, I'm not old enough." I assured the bartender.

"Then four shots." Myungsoo snarled.

We sat down on the small circular swirly chairs. I couldn't help, but spin around as Myungsoo waited for his drinks. When the bartender came back with four small glasses of alcohol Myungsoo's eyes lit up. One by one he quickly gulped down all four of the shots.

"Four more." Myungsoo said.

I looked at him wide eyed and concerned. He was drinking a lot and continued asking the bartender for more. I stopped counting past 9, but was surprised his small body could take that many shots. I just watched in amazement and realized Myungsoo was getting aggressive.

"No! You're cut off!" The bartender yelled.

Myungsoo began rambling in anger and banged on the table.

"Oppa, let's go." I said as I grabbed his arm and strongly led him out of the bar before he could make a scene.

He began leaning on me for support and tried to fall asleep.

"Oppa, don't fall asleep, I don't know how to get back to the dorm." I whined.

"Just go straight and make a left turn at the stop sign." He mumbled.

"Okay." I whispered as I tried to hold Myungsoo up.

"Ga Eun right?"

"Yes." I replied.

"You're very cute, like a baby. I could grow feelings for you, if you weren't so childish...with your.....Oppa Oppa!" Myungsoo mimicked.

"A baby?" I questioned feeling offended.

"A CUTE baby, don't feel offended doll." Myungsoo said grabbing my chin.

We finally arrived at the dorm and my legs were killing me.

"Okay, come on Myungsoo." I said, struggling to walk up the stairs.

I swung open the door and everyone was watching television since it was only 7pm. I couldn't believe we had spent over 4 hours in a bar!

"Myungsoo-ah, what's youre problem!" Sunggyu yelled.

"It wouldn't matter if you knew anyways!" Myungsoo spat.

"What are you talking about?" Sunggyu questioned.

"Don't act like you don't know!" Myungsoo rambled.

"What?" He continued asking.

"I've been cut from the drama!" Myungsoo yelled before running into the bathroom to throw up.

I stood there awkwardly wanting to cry like the fangirl I was. When the Infinite Oppas were hurt, I was hurt, but this time I had to be tough. I ran into the bathroom to "hold" Myungsoo's hair. I walked into the bathroom to see Myungsoo sitting by the toilet wiping his face. I sat down on the other side of the toilet as I watched him continue to throw up. I grabbed some toilet paper and handed it to him. We didn't say anything for two hours straight, but we sat there looking at absolutely nothing. For some reason I felt the silence was enough conversation for us. He didn't have to say anything, but his actions and movements clearly told me he was hurting. Suddenly, Sungyeol enters the bathroom.

"Come on, Myung, I have to pee!" He chuckled.

Sungyeol and I lifted Myungsoo up and placed him on his bed.

"Can you keep an eye on him please, when he is drunk he gets emotional and sometimes destroys things." Sungyeol whispered to me.

"Okay." I replied sitting down on a blanket next to Myungsoo.

I my phone and decided to skype my mom.

"Hi Mom." I whispered.

"Hi sweetheart, did you find an apartment?" She smiled.

"Not exactly." I said pointing the camera to the sleeping Myungsoo.

"I-I-Is that who I think it is?" She questioned.

"Yes, but you have to keep it a secret, I'm not supposed to tell anyone."

"Okay okay, your dream has come true darling."

"I know, well I'll call you later Mom." I said before quickly hanging up.

Myungsoo began waking up and had an angry expression on his face. He was mad and began hitting the wall. Then he went after a drawing on the wall that was in a frame. It was a drawing of Infinite, that I had sent to Woollim studios a couple of years ago. Myungsoo grabbed it and was prepared to throw it at the opposite wall.

"Stop." I shrieked with tears rolling down my cheeks. I snatched the frame away from Myungsoo and clung to it.

"C-Could you get out? I want to be alone." Myungsoo said as he scratched the back of his neck.

I bowed and left the room. Meanwhile, in the other room all hell was breaking loose. The sounds of angry thuds lingered through the dorm.

"Oppas....OPPAS! Go quick before he hurts himself!" I yelled as everyone got up and broke down the door.

I sat down on the couch clinging to the frame and allowing teardrops to fall from my eyes.

One by one the boys exited out of the broken doorway and walked into other rooms. I wanted to enter the room, since the door was broken down  it made it easier to enter. I stood up and slowly peeked my head into the doorway. Myungsoo was sitting on the floor with his head buried in his hands. My heart was pounding and I wanted to comfort him so bad!

"Ga Eun, this would be the perfect time for you to come in and do something funny." Myungsoo chuckled.

"Oppa I'm so sorry, I should've stopped you from drinking that much." I admitted.

"Ga Eun stop...it's not your fault." Myungsoo said while wiping his nose.

"No!.....let me take the blame." I replied strongly.

"It's late, sleep." Myungsoo responded as he laid down on the floor beside the bed.

I laid on the bed facing his back.

"You made that?" He said turning around to face me.

"Yes..." I whispered realizing I was still holding the frame.

"Let's put it back where it belongs." Myungsoo smiled as he hung the frame back up.

I smiled with a sad thought of seeing Myungsoo with puffy red eyes.

He laid back down staring at the ceiling.

"Ga Eun, did I say anything to you that was offensive?" He asked.

"No..." I reponded smiling trying to hide the truth about him calling me cute.

"Okay good."

"Myungsoo, this is your bed. You sleep on it." I said as I was about roll off the bed.

"No, it's fine. The bed is big enough for the two of us." Myungsoo said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me back on the bed and retreated his arm.

The next morning I woke up with Myungsoo's arms tangled around me!