Goodbye

What We Can't Have

(GA EUN'S POV)

I had felt extremely depressed and down after recieving the news. I drove and drove and drove. Anywhere and everywhere. My mind was completely blank, I didn't know what to think about. Hajoon broke up with me over text and I lost my scholarship. I was the first one in my entire family to go to college, how am I supposed to tell my mother? What kind of life was I living? Am I really that pitiful? I decided the only thing left to do was go back home...to America...

***

"What?" Myungsoo questioned as if he wanted to say more, but the right words weren't coming out.

"I'm going home." I answered.

"B-But this is your home." He replied.

"No, it's not..." I started as I walked to my bedroom furiously. My mood became angry and I didn't know why.

"THIS WAS ONLY TEMPORARY and I couldn't even make it my home! I'm a lousy person with no boyfriend...no scholarship....and no home!" I yelled. I ripped off a bunch of posters on my wall between each pauses.

"Ga Eun stop!" Myungsoo screamed as he grabbed my arms.

"NO! Just get out okay! GO!" I yelled back as I continued stomping.

"Fine..." He said as he left the room and eventually the entire apartment.

 I peeked out of the window to watch him drive away...out of my life. I've never been the type to push people away, but at that moment I was. I began packing up all of my stuff and looked at the destroyed posters. I immediately dropped to the floor and bursted into tears.

"What have you done? You idiot..." I cried. I reached for the tape roll and began piecing together every poster I destroyed. It took me hours, but once I finished I stopped crying. My tears were gone and I finished packing up.

***

(MYUNGSOO POV)

I entered the house and slammed the door.

"Myungsoo-ah don't destroy the house!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Get out of my way." I muttered.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"Ga Eun's leaving and she's a mess. I TRIED to help her..." I answered.

"Give her time Myungsoo." Sunggyu assured.

After a couple of hours later.....

A fragile familar knock hit the door. Dongwoo went to the door and answered it.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hi...I just came to say goodbye..." Ga Eun said as she entered the home.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm going to America in a couple of hours...for good." She added.

I quickly stood up and stared at her.

"Goodbye you guys, please try to stay in touch." Ga Eun smiled.

I could tell she was masking her true emotions, but everyone went along with it. They hugged her and sent happy messages her way.

"Bye Myungsoo." Ga Eun smiled as she leaned forward for a hug. I lightly wrapped one arm around her and pulled away. She walked out of the door with tears rolling down her face. I constantly wiped my face a couple of times too.

"Myungsoo what's your problem?" Sunggyu asked as he pushed my shoulder.

"I think I like my fan..." I replied.

"Ga Eun? Myungsoo you have to keep your work separated from your life." Sunggyu added.

"I can't help how I feel for her." I stated.

"Is that why you were so inclined on finding her?" Sunggyu questioned.

"Sunggyu, she's not a regular fan is she?" I asked.

"To be honest, I don't think she is."

"Some fans would do their best to stay with their Oppas, but Ga Eun....she walked away." I added.

"Myungsoo, it's better this way." Sunggyu said before patting my shoulder and walking away.

It wasn't better this way, but that was the way it had to be. Suddenly my phone buzzed which started a whole new idea and lifestyle...