Chapter Seven

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie, will pretty unnie come like what you said yesterday?” asked the little girl to the tanned girl when both of them inside the room.

 

“She’ll try to come, Yoong. But, if Sica unnie doesn’t come, don’t be sad, okay? We can meet her later though,”

 

“But, I want to show pretty unnie my swimming skill,” said Yoona then pouted.

 

“Let’s just hope that Sica unnie will come later, okay?” Yoona nodded made the tanned girl smiled. Just then, Yoona’s couch walked inside the room and asked Yoona to go now. “Unnie will go now, okay? Good luck, honey!”

 

Yuri then kissed the little girl’s cheek and waved at her before walked out from the room. She seated herself on the empty space among those audience. She then grabbed her phone inside her bag and started to type a message to a certain brunette.

 

[To: Sica,

Still meeting? Btw, Yoong will start in minutes, she really hope that you’ll come and see her swimming. I just want to ask you if you could come here? If you can’t, I don’t mind :)]

 

Not long after that, Yuri’s phone beeping. One message received. Yuri smiled and tap the ‘open’ button.

 

[To: Yul,

Yep, I’m still meeting right now. I will keep my promise, Yul, I will come over right after the meeting finish. Don’t worry! haha]

 

Inside a certain room, ten people were sitting and most of them were reading the papers. Jessica looked at them while tapped her fingers impatiently. She sometimes glanced over her watch and sighed.

 

“When will that man come? It’s already past 15 minutes,” said Jessica, but soon sushed by Sunny.

 

“Lower your voice, Sica! Maybe minutes after this, he’ll come, be patient,”

 

Jessica sighed. Just then, a tall-cute guy opened the door and walked into, followed by two girls. Everyone immediately stood and bowed at her, include Jessica. That guy smiled at them as they seated themselves on the chair again.

 

“Good afternoon everyone! Sorry for coming late, you know about the traffic jam. Btw, my name is Xi Luhan. Nice to meet you,” said him then bowed and smiled.

 

Jessica furrowed her eyebrows when she looked at that Luhan’s smile was directed to her. She awkwardly smiled back at him. The meeting then started.

 

“Nervous?”

 

“Of course, you?”

 

“Me too. I brought my whole family to come and see me, how about you?”

 

“I bring my unnie and my pretty unnie...” suddenly remembered something, then sighed. “...if she can come,”

 

“Don’t be sad, Yoong! Let’s win this competition!”

 

“You too, Chunnie-ah! Fighting!”

 

Both Yoona and Yoochun highed five and smiled widely. Just then their coach came and told them to position theirselves.

 

PRIIIITTTT

 

“Okay, that’s all. Thankyou for your attention, I hope we can be a great partner from now on. Good afternoon!” said Luhan.

 

The men and women smiled and nodded their head as made a way to go out from the room. Jessica arranged all her things and watched her watch before immediately headed to her room. She still had 20 minutes before Yoona’s swimming competition end. She grabbed her sling bag and car key, and went out from her room.

 

“Bunny, I need you to handle my work for awhile while I go out, okay?”

 

“Okay. But, where are you going, Jess?” asked Sunny confusedly. Well, a workaholic like Jessica is very rare to leave their work.

 

“Somewhere. I’ll leave first. Bye, Bunny!” said Jessica then leaved Sunny’s room.

 

On her way, she checked her phone and wanted to call Yuri but she suddenly bumped on someone.

 

“Uhh, I’m sorry,” said Jessica and bowed. “Mr. Xi?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter