Chapter Six

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning all! So, this is Miss Jessica, she’ll be the new CEO of our company since today!”

 

Everyone in the meeting room clapped their hands in happy. The brunette who stood in the middle smiled warmly at them.

 

 

**

 

 

Jessica was reading the papers about the company when someone knocked the door. She lifted her head and soon smiled as she saw her bestfriend stood in front of the door.

 

“Sunkyu!” yelled her happily.

 

“Yah, what’ve I told you about calling my real name?” asked Sunny. “Btw, I miss you so much, Miss Jung~”

 

“Yah, don’t call me like that!”

 

“Hahaha okay, okay, Jessie”

 

“Btw, what are you doing here? Don’t you suppose to do your work?”

 

“You do forget what time is it, don’t you?”

 

“Oh..” Jessica looked at her watch, it’s lunch time. She grinned at her bestfriend who rolled her eyes.

 

“You still the same. Workaholic and forget the time”

 

“Hehehe sorry, Bunny”

 

“Forget it. I came here to ask you have lunch with me, wanna come?”

 

“Sure!” said Jessica as she grabbed her things and went to the cafe which located at the ground floor of the building.

 

“An ice caramel macchiato” said Jessica when looked at the menu list.

 

“Anything to eat?”

 

“Nah. I just need coffee” Jessica shook her head then sat.

 

“No wonder you’re that skinny” mumbled Sunny as she walked toward the waiter and told her the orders.

 

“You really have to eat something, Jess” said Sunny as she seated herself in front of the brunette who busy with her phone.

 

“Why? I don’t feel hungry at all”

 

“But I can clearly see all of your bones, Miss Jung. You need to gain some weight”

 

“And you want me to end up being a fat lady?” asked Jessica then pouted.

 

“Oh God, you’re VERY skinny, Jess. You won’t be a fat lady just because you eat some” said Sunny then rolled her eyes.

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll eat....later” Jessica giggled.

 

The waiter then came and served their order. After mumbled ‘thankyou’, Sunny continued the conversation.

 

“You’re fine, right?”

 

“Huh? What do you mean? After we talking a lot of things and now you just asking me that I’m fine?”

 

“I mean after that incident three years ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter