Chapter Three

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Present

 

“Already woke up, cous? Come sit here and let’s join us to have breakfast” said Nicole to her cousin who went to the downstairs.

 

“Hmm” mumbled Jessica as she took a seat in front of the blonde girl.

 

She grabbed one sandwich and took a bite of it. She ate in silent, didn’t care that there were two girls in front of her who looked at her.

 

“What time is your flight to Seoul, cous?”

 

“11” answered Jessica shortly.

 

Both Nicole and her lover—named Hyoyeon—very understood about Jessica’s condition that made her became like this. Yeah, that day’s incident made her became cold again. Jessica even asked her father to book a flight to States after the incident and lived with her cousin for about three years.

 

“How if we drive you to the airport, Jess?” asked Hyoyeon.

 

“Yeah, that’s a great idea, Hon” agreed Nicole.

 

“Thanks, Hyo, Nic.. but you haven’t to do that. I can go there by taxi”

 

“No, no. We won’t take a no from you. We’ll still you to the airport”

 

“Okay, okay. Thanks again, cous, Hyo”

 

After finished her breakfast, Jessica excused herself and went to the upstairs, to her room. She went to the cupboard and started to pack her things. After a good 30 minutes, she zipped her big luggages then laid herself on the bed. She closed her eyes and somehow the memories of her with Taeyeon played on her mind.

 

**

 

“Jessicat, wakey wakey~~” said Taeyeon in a cute voice.

 

Jessica who actually already woke up for 15 minutes before, pretend to sleep and let Taeyeon waking her up. Honestly, she just loved it when Taeyeon waking her up.

 

“Yaaah! Sooyeon-aaaah, wake uppppp!!”

 

Jessica still didn’t budge. Taeyeon stopped from waking her princess up. She stood and patting her chin with her index finger while thinking for a plan. She suddenly smirked when an evil idea popped out her mind.

 

“You won’t wake up, hm?” teased Taeyeon, while Jessica’s shivering when she heard Taeyeon’s unusual voice.

 

Taeyeon went to Jessica’s top and pulled off the blanket. She leaned down and kissed Jessica’s forehead, down to the eyes, the nose and the neck. She purposely leaved the lips part for the last. Taeyeon started to kiss and the neck. She could hear a moan from a person under her. She smirked when she heard it. Just then she bite the neck made the other girl groaned.

 

“Already woke up, Jessicat?” asked Taeyeon when she saw Jessica slowly opened her eyes after groaning.

 

“Always a Byuntae, I see.. but that’s a nice way to wake me up”

 

“I’ll take it as my achievement” said Taeyeon proudly.

 

“But, why you didn’t kiss my lips? I waited for your lips, but you didn’t kissed it” said Jessica and pouted.

 

“You waited? Hey! So, you already woke up even I didn’t wake you up? Yaaaaah!!” yelled Taeyeon before started to punish her lover by tickling her.

 

Jessica started to yell and laugh loudly. Her face reddened because of laughing too much.

 

“Yah! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter