Chapter Two

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Still 3 years ago...

 

“Taetae...”

 

“P-pany?”

 

That girl named Tiffany then ran into her and hugged her tightly. Taeyeon freeze at her spot, didn’t know what to do. Her arms didn’t reply the hug. She still couldn’t believe what just happened.

 

“I- I miss you so much, Tae..” said that girl, she then lifted her head and met Taeyeon’s eyes. “C-can we talk? I- I have many things to talk with you”

 

***

 

“Aigoo, where’s that kid?” asked Mr. Kim as he looked at his watch for the nth time.

 

“Be patient. Maybe she gets a traffic light” said Mrs. Kim trying to calm her husband.

 

Just then, they heard someone knocked on the car’s window. Knowing that it was Mr. Jung, Mr. Kim opened the window.

 

“How’s Taeyeon?” asked him.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe she gets traffic light. Can we wait her for awhile? I’m sorry once again”

 

“Okay. It’s no problem, hyung” said Mr. Jung. “I’ll go first and tell Jessica”

 

Jessica sat on the back seat with her younger sister, Krystal. She bit her bottom lips worriedly because of Taeyeon’s late. She was afraid that something bad happened to her-soon-to-be-‘husband’. It already 11.30 and there’s no sign of Taeyeon’s presence.

 

“Daddy, how’s Taenggoo?” asked Jessica immediately right after Mr. Jung got into the car.

 

“We still didn’t know. Maybe she gets traffic light. Let’s just calm down and don’t think anything bad”

 

They nodded their head in unison after hearing Mr. Jung. Jessica looked to the outside, she somehow got a bad feeling for Taeyeon. Maybe not only Taeyeon, but also her.

 

‘How if Taeyeon get an accident? How if their wedding cancelled? How if Taeyeon runs away from this wedding?’ thought Jessica.

 

Jessica’s minds got interrupted by a knock on the window. Mr. Jung opened the window when knowing it was Mr. Kim.

 

“Why, hyung? Any news from Taeyeon?” asked him.

 

“I’m so sorry before that...” said Mr. Kim, lowering his head.

 

“Why? What happened?” asked Mr. Jung. Jessica who heard their conversation, became more worry.

 

“Taeyeon...” Mr. Kim stopped his word, inhaled deeply. “She said that she can’t continue this wedding anymore”

 

Jessica’s heart completely sank right after Mr. Kim finished his words. Her tears unconciously fell from her eyes. She didn’t know what to do right now.

 

“I’m really sorry, Jessica. We’re really really sorry. We also didn’t know what is in that kid’s mind right now” said Mr. Kim sincerely.

 

“Unnie..”

 

“Jessie..”

 

The Jungs elder, Krystal and Mr. Kim looked at Jessica sadly. Krystal, who sat  nearest to Jessica, immediately hugged her tightly. Her tears also fell when she looked at her beloved unnie. She somehow could feel how hurt her unnie is right now. While Jessica, she didn’t bother replied Krystal’s hug or wiped her tears away. She just let her tears fell, ruined her make-up and dampened Krystal’s shoulder.

 

“Jessie?”

 

“Dad, let’s go home now!” said Jessica sternly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter