Chapter One

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 years ago...

 

“Oh My God, Jessie, you really look like an angel!! You really beautiful, darling” said Mrs. Jung happily as clapped her hands when watching her oldest daughter stood in front of her, looked gorgeous in her wedding dress.

 

“Ah, thanks, Mom. You don’t need to compliment me like this, I wonder how my face looks like right now” said Jessica shyly, cupped both of her reddened cheeks with her palms.

 

“Your face is like a tomato, unnie! It’s all red, what will Taeng unnie’s expression when she sees you in this face” teased Krystal.

 

“Y-yaahh..”

 

“Yah, Soojung! Don’t be like that to your unnie!” scolded Mrs. Jung and Krystal immediately shut . “You two will be separate after this, and you still have the mood to tease your unnie?”

 

“I just want to light the mood. I don’t want to make us feel sad because today maybe will be our separation” said Krystal, lowered her head and pouted. “I’m sorry, unnie-ah”

 

“No problem, Krys. Unnie doesn’t mad at you. Now, lift your head and be happy because today will be the happiest day in my life. I don’t like seeing people I love are sad on my soon-to-be-happiest-day”

 

“I love you, unnie!” said Krystal as she hugged her unnie tightly.

 

“I love you too, baby sis”

 

Just then the door opened and revealed an elder guy with a formal suits that suit him perfectly. He’s looked so charming and cool at the same time.

 

“Daddy!!” shouted Jessica and Krystal in unison.

 

“Hey, beauties!”

 

Without saying any words, Jessica stepped closer to her father before hugged him tightly, buried her face on her father’s chest. Mr. Jung was shock at first, but soon he hugged her back.

 

“I love you, Daddy, please remember it” said Jessica.

 

“I know it, honey.. and Daddy also loves you, so much”

 

Jessica broke the hug. She looked at her father, before turned her gaze to her little sister and her mother. She didn’t realize that today she will lives with her soon-to-be-husband and it meant that she will leave her family. Her tears almost fell down, but her hands quickly wiped it off. She didn’t want to make the others worried about her.

 

“Let’s go to the curch now. You definitely don’t want to be late on your happiest day, right, honey?” asked Mr. Jung.

 

Jessica nodded her head quickly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter