Chapter Five

You're The One I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re definitely beautiful”

 

Jessica blushed when the tanned girl said that. She lowered her head trying to hide those redden cheeks.

 

“Look! Pretty unnie’s cheeks are red! Awww unnie looks cute~” said Yoona and chuckled.

 

Yuri who saw it also chuckled, made the brunette’s cheeks looked like tomato. After 15 minutes, they finally arrived in front of Kwon’s Mansion.

 

“You live here?” asked Jessica when Yuri opened the gate.

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

“I live two blocks away from here”

 

“Oh, really? I always jogging around there but I never saw you. You’re new?”

 

“No. Well, I just came back from States”

 

“Oh, I see. You should be studied there, right?”

 

“Actually, no.”

 

“Then, you might going on your holiday?”

 

Jessica shook her head while showing her sad smile.

 

“So?”

 

“Let’s just say I was running away from my problem” said Jessica then shrugged her shoulders. “By the way, you live here with Yoong only?”

 

Yuri nodded. Eventhough she still wondered with what Jessica’s mean by ‘running away’.

 

“Where’s her parents?”

 

“They’re died on a car-accident two years ago, when Yoong still 3” said Yuri, then looked at Yoona who busy played with her barbie. “And now I’m the only one she has”

 

Both of them looked directly at Yoona. Jessica couldn’t imagine how if she was in Yoona’s shoes, losing her parents at that very young age. Yuri cleared .

 

“I’ll go prepare for the dinner” said Yuri.

 

“Want me to help you?”

 

“Nah, it’s okay. You can accompany Yoong” said Yuri before walked leaved the brunette.

 

Jessica then walked toward Yoona and sat beside her. Yoona lift her head and smiled cutely at the brunette.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Play with the barbies” answered Yoona. “Look! They are beautiful, right?”

 

“Yeah. They’re beaut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter