Chapter 9

School,Love and Friends

*After Class*

Ailee POV

I rapidly takes my things to go to my locker.

"No need to run, Ailee." Leo said.

I don't know why he's so talkative today but it's annoying me.

I turn around to look at him and stick out my tongue at him.

"So mature." He replied.

As he said that I was walking backward and when I decided to walk normally I bump into someone and fell on the floor.

"Ouch !!!" I said when my touch the floor.

"Oh, Sorry Ailee !!!" Someone said.

I look up to see Daehyun.

"It's my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going." Ailee said.

He gives me his hand to help me stand up.

"Relax and you won't bump in someone else." Soomin said.

"You know Jihoon finish class in the same time as you." Hyorin said.

"He is even in the same class as you." Soomin told me.

"I don't know why you're soo excited to babysit." Leo didn't miss to tell me.

"Jihoon ? Babysit ?" Daehyun said confused. "It wasn't supposed to be a date." He continues.

"Oh !! He told you about it." Ailee's expression lit up.

"Told us !?!" He raises a eyebrow. "He said it at least 10 times if it isn't more." I smile at his comment.

He tells his friend that we will have a date. So cute.

"Anyways I have to go for the babysitting." I told them before turning away to find JiHoon.

We are in same class but I don't see him anywhere. I decided to go in my locker to take my books

"What take you so long ?" Jihoon exclaimed when he saw me.

"I was searching you and I didn't know you will run your life."

"Eyyy~ I'm sure you were in hurry too."

"Huum...y-yes I admit it." I said embarrassed.

He smirks.

"Why were you so rushed ?" I asked.

"Um...To...Plump in my bed." He said hesisting.

"Really ? You rushed just to lay on your bed."

"Not really."

"*I hope for you I wouldn't go with you otherwise." I whisper.

"What you said ?"

"I hope it would be great today." I said and he nods.

"Are you ready to go ?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Then, should we go now ?" He asked. I respond with a wonderful smile.

Together we walk out of the school to go in his house. We arrived in front of his house. He take out his keys to enter in his house. When he opened his door we saw a little girl standing a little bit smiling. She observed me a long time making it embarassing.

"I'm Ailee ! What is your name ?" I asked her.

"I'm Yeeun." She said smiling. "You know you are much prettier than the exs of my brother."

"Thanks."

She's cute.

"I will change myself for more comfortable clothes." Jihoon said and go in his room."

"I wait all this time just for a plain-looking girl like you ?" Yeeun exclaimed.

"What ?"

"Plus, she is stupid." I look at her confused.

After two minutes with her I'm sure that by the end of the day I will hate her.

Jihoon came back. We were now watching TV when YeEun wanted to eat. I proposed myself to make some sandwiches because I didn't want to be alone with this little demon. I was preparing the last sandwich when I hear some footsteps. I turned around to see who was coming and I saw JiHoon.

"Do you need help?" He asked me

"No ! It's the last one."

"YeEun come here." Jihoon yells.

Jihoon takes one of the two already made, put it on a plate and lay it on the table. Ye Eun, then, appear in the kitchen, sat down and eat the sandwich.

"It's really DELICIOUS Ailee." She smiles.

"Thanks." I whisper loud enough to Jihoon who was beside me to hear.

I finish the last sandwich. Jihoon and I sit on the table and eat. Rapidly, we finish and go in the living room. It's been only one hour I'm here but it seems like it been three hours.

"Oppa, I want to watch a movie." Ye Eun whines.

He glances at me as if I had to agree and I nod. Ye Eun glares at me from the top to the bottom.

"Which movie ?" He asked.

"Frozen."

"Obviously."

I look at him confuse.

"She loves watch this movie merely to sing. She sings very well."

"*Let it go~ Let it go~ Can't hold it back anymore. Let it go~ Let it go~ Turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say. Let storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyways." Ye Eun sings while looking at me smirking.

Unfortunately she sings very well.

"Oppa can sings too."

"And it's nothing like I've ever known before. Love is an open door~. Love is an open door~. Love is an open door~. "

When he was singing I couldn't help but stared at him. His voice was just so~ perfect. When he finished he smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Ailee, sing let it go for me ?" Ye Eun asked with a evil smile.

She thinks I'm not a good singer. I'm going to prove you wrong, girl. I'm much better than anyone.

"Let it go~ Let it go~ Can't hold it back anymore. Let it go~ Let it go~Turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say. Let storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyways." I couldn't help myself to do more than she did.

"Wow. That was awesome." Jihoon said.

"Thanks." I said blushing.

"Well..."Ye Eun mumbled.

"I'm going to put the movie." Jihoon said.

He puts the movie.

"It would be great popcorn too." Jihoon adds and stop the movie.

Ye Eun and I nod. He gets up. When, I finally realized that I going to be alone with Ye Eun he was already in the kitchen.

"Do you think you're better than me ?" Ye Eun said.

Yes.

I said nothing.

"You, little bastard, think you could appear in MY house without me doing something for you to prevent you to come again. You should get home if you don't want to be hurt."

I look at her surprised and afraid of what she just told me.

Please, Jihoon come back.

She comes near of me.

How I'm scared of a little girl.

Jihoon finally came back with a bowl of popcorn in his right hand and in his left a bowl of chips. He give the bowl of popcorn to his sister.

"That's for us." He whispers smiling.

He press play. Ye Eun would sing each song. At this moments, I would stared at Jihoon smiling at his sister. It's so cute that he loves her that much.

~

The film is almost finish. It's now 7:00 p.m. I put my hand on the bowl of chips in the same time of Jihoon. We giggle like stupid. Then, Ye Eun gets up, stumbled, well I think she fall on purpose, oddly all the remains of popcorn was on me and only me even if Jihoon was beside me. I get up quickly made all the popcorn drop on the floor.

"Ye Eun, are you alright ?" Jihoon said kneeling.

Her eyes were full of water.

"I'm sorry, oppa. I-I wouldn't-" 

"It's fine."

"Are-Are you sure ?" She said while sobbing.

"Of course." He patted her head.

It would be cute if it was for real.

"I will clean up. Where is the broom ?" I said.

"No. No. You don't have to do it." Jihoon said.

"I want to help."

"Ok. Then, it's in the kitchen beside the fridge."

I go in the kitchen, take the broom and come back. They were gone. I picked up. I hear a door opening. I look up to see two adult maybe the parents of Jihoon.

"Probably you're Ailee." The man says.

"Yes sir." I bow.

"You're really pretty." The woman says.

"Thanks you." I bow again.

"Mom ? Dad ? You are already here." Jihoon says from the stairs.

"You never told me Ailee was that beautiful." His mom says.

"I-I told you." he whispers but having pretty good ears I understand it.

I blush.

"It's late. Walk Ailee home." His father told Jihoon.

We get our things and walk to my house.

~

"Thanks." I said in front if my house.

"Welcome."

I open the door.

"It's was fun today." He said smiling while rubbing the back of his neck as he wanted tell me something or do something. "Good Night." He finally said.

"Night." I waved and walk in.

 What he wanted to say ?


 Thanks you for the subbers. Sorry for make you waited this long.