Chapter 16

School,Love and Friends

It's been a few weeks that Ailee and I didn't talk to each other. In class, she sits beside Jihoon while I sit beside Daehyun. I lunched with Leo, Hyorin and Daehyun and her with her boyfriend. Yesterday, we gave the project of Math to Mr. Lee. Poor Daehyun, since I wasn't in the mood doing anything last week, he came at my house every single day to do the work. It didn't bother my mom because I think she likes him. They are always talking about food. Strangely, this morning, my mom reminded me that I never made the cheesecake for Daehyun. So I have to invite him for dinner. I will ask him if I see him before the bell ring.

"Leo is really uptight." Hyorin whined when she saw me. I chuckled.

"Why ?" I said.

"I want to introduce him to a girl I know but he said he's not interested."

"There is something in what you said that doesn't work."

"What is it ?"

"Introduced him to a girl."

"I want him to like a girl."

"Who said he didn't ?" I looked at her.

"I-I...It's a good question." She said looking astonished. "See you in class." She left.

I have time to talk to Daehyun. I have to take my things in my locker before looking for him.

"Hello." I said when I saw Daehyun leaning on my locker.

Seem I don't need to hurry.

"Hi." He smiled.

"It's a good thing that you are here. I want to tell you something." I opened my locker.

"What is it ?"

"I never gave you the cheesecake. I thought you could come at my house to eat it there. Anyways, my mom want you to come for dinner."

"I would never say no for a cheesecake." He smiled.

I smiled back and we went in class.

"It's you who put in her head that it have a possibility that I'm in love." Leo stormed at me.

"I said something like that."

"She wants to know what is my ideal type." He whined.

"And what is it ?" I asked curious.

"Not you too ?"

"What !?! It's a really good question."

He sighed and took a seat. I chuckled and sat beside Daehyun.

~

"I don't have." Leo said annoyed.

"How come you don't have a type of girl ?" Hyorin said.

"Do you have an ideal type ?" He asked back.

"Of course. It's Nam Joohyuk."

"Who is it ?" Daehyun said.

"It's a boy who played in the drama School 2015." Leo said.

I look at Leo surprised.

"How do you know that ?" I asked confused.

"She forced me to watch it with her." He pointed to Hyorin. I was astonished and confused.

"How did you that !?! We always failed to do so." I realize that I included Ailee.

"A lot of threatening."

"We should have thought of that." I chuckled.

Ailee make her entrance in the cafeteria. I stared at her and Jihoon taking a seat. She glanced at me. We made an eyes contact for few seconds before Jihoon cut it off.

"It's been three weeks. Don't you think you should go talk to her ?" Leo said.

"She's still mad at me."

"How do you know if you don't talk to her."

"How she looks at me."

"Then, stop looking at her."

"He got a point." Hyorin said. "She's still mad after three weeks. Don't care of it. You said you were sorry. Now, live your life."

"Stop feeling guilty." Daehyun said.

"I will try."

*At my House*

Daehyun and I went in the kitchen. He pulled out his Math's books from his bag while I took ingredients for the cheesecake.

"Why it doesn't work ?" He said angrily after few minutes.

"Let me see." I said while walking towards him.

I look at his book while whipping my cake's mixture.

"Look, there is a "x" you didn't count."

"What you try to show ? That you are able to solve a math's problem while whipping." I laughed.

"Just admit you like it." He does a thumb up.

"I love it." He smiled. "Bright and able to cook cheesecake."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I put cake pan of the cheesecake in the oven.

"I'm all yours now."

"Come and help me with this question." He said pointing at the seat beside him and I did what he said.

I read the question and looked at Daehyun.

"Can you stop stare at me ?" He smiled and looked away. "Thanks." I re-read the question.

"So...How do we will solve it ?" Daehyun said when he saw I finished analyzing the problem.

"I don't know for you but I have my little idea how I will do it."

"Hey !!! I thought you will help me."

"I'm kidding."

"Were you really kidding ?"

"No but you asked me for help so i have to help you."

"You..."

"Soomin ! I hope you did as I said." Daehyun was cut by mother yelling from the front door.

"Yes.

"Then tell him to come help me."

Daehyun chuckled and we got up help her with her bags.

"Thanks kids." She said putting the last bag on the counter. "Now, get out from my precious kitchen so I can make to the both of you a delicious dinner."

We got shooed out of the kitchen, went in my room and did our homework together.

"Do you think Ailee will come back ?" I asked out of the blue.

"Why are you always thinking about her ?"

"I don't know." He sighed.

"I think she would. But I think she is little ashamed by her reaction. Like it's too much for what you did."

"Why do you think she is ashamed?" He shrugged.

"I want to show her the improvement that Leo made."

"Why it's Leo you said first ? Don't you think you make improvement ?"

"Yes. A lot."

"Then, why it's Leo before you ? Aren't you the one who are in fight with her?"

"I-I don't know." My eyes became watery.

"Sorry. I didn't meant it. I shouldn't have say that." He sat beside me on the bed.

"No. It's alright." I whipped my tears.

"To show you that i want your forgiveness,  we should go to the amusement park with Leo & Hyorin tomorrow since it's saturday."

"You don't have to be forgiven."

"So, we don't have to go to the amusement park,"

"No ! I want to go." He smiled.

"Soomin ! Daehyun ! Come down to eat." My mom yelled.

We walked towards the kitchen.

"I think I'm going to cry." Daehyun said when he saw the food on the table.

"After, you take a bit of it." My mom said smiling.

We all sat down and ate the dinner. Meanwhile, I put the cheesecake in the fridge.

"Are you sure that it would okay for you to come home late ?" I asked Daehyun while sitting back to the chair.

"Yes. They would understand if I said I ate a cheesecake. Anyways I texted them to announce that I'm going to come home late."

My mom and I laughed at his comments unexpected.

"What it means ? When you come late at home it's because you ate cheesecake. I don't think I really want to know." My mom said . "In this generation, you kids, are really strange."

"I will wash dishes since you make a super tasty dinner." Daehyun said.

"Soomin go wash the dishes, please."

I washed the dishes with the help of Daehyun without my mom knowing. Anyways, she was in her office since she walked out from the kitchen. I texted Hyorin about going to the amusement park tomorrow and she texted back she would do anything to make Leo come with us. We finished our homework and watched two movies before the cheesecake was ready.

"It's the time." I said closing my alarm.

"Cheesecake ! Cheesecake ! Cheesecake~ " Daehyun did a little dance too. I smiled. He was so cute.

I slice one piece for him and give it to him.

"Won't you take a piece of it ?"

"It's your cake." I gave him a fork.

"Nice. I didn't want to share." I chuckled. He took bite of it.

"I think I'm going to cry. It's perfect. One of the best cheesecake I ate."

"Don't you think you're too much ?"

"I'm not kidding."

I prepared a plate for him to bring home.

"Wait ! I want a second piece before you put it in the plate."

I cut him a second slice of cheesecake. He really likes it.

"Can I put the cheesecake in the plate now ?" I asked.

"Yes before I take a third piece." He smiled.

With my mother we drove him home.

"See you tomorrow." Daehyun said before closing the door.


We are really thankful to those who subscribed our story.

Please subscribe, like and even more comments.