Chapter 1

School,Love and Friends

It was finally the first day of school. I was happy to see my friend. We haven't see each other the whole summer because she was travelling in the United States. In front of the school, I could see her back .

"Ailee !!!" I jump on her.

"I missed you too." She smile brightly. "You know what I love when we start a new year ?" She said while we were walking together.

"No, what is it ?" I said a little bit perplex.

"New MALES students." She jumps happily.

"You like flirting too much, I think!"

"No, I just want to find the perfect boy." She said when we were entering the class.

We sit on the back of the class near the windows, don't misunderstand us we are not rebellious student we just like to sit in the back. Students were entering the class, Ailee and I recognize some people from the anteriors years. When Leo enters the class, we go greet him he was the first friend we got when we were starting high school.

''Oppa ! It's good to see you !'' Ailee said while giving him a hug 

''Yeah...it's been a long time.'' He replied a little shy. I think, even if he knows us for years, it is still awkward for him that we call him oppa and give him hugs.

''How have you been since the last time I saw you ?'' I said while I was hugging him.

"My family and I went to Jeju Island." Leo said.

"So lucky !! Is it as beautiful as we saw on TV ?"

"Yes." Like I see he still don't like to talk that much.

The bell ring and the teacher enters.

"Welcome back to school. My name is Lee Jin Pyo. I will teach you Mathematics."

The female students were in awe in front of the charismatic yet cold looking Math teacher.

He asked everyone to introduce them. It started from the front they were people I know like Insoo and Jimin but others I didn't know like Daehyun. Ailee make me promise that we will talk to them later.

It was soon our turn. Ailee introduced her and I do it to after.

''My name is Baek Soomin'' I said before turning my face to the person sit near our desk.

''My name is Kim Hyorin, I'm new in this school !'' she said.

The class finished a little bit after that everyone introduced. The next classes we didn't nothing more serious. Ailee, Leo and I were heading to the cafetaria when Hyorin stop us to ask where she can find the place where we eat.

''You can come with us and even eat with us if you want.'' I said smiling to the new student maybe she was funny.

''Oh really! Thank you I was scared that I will be obligated to eat alone. You are my saviors.'' She said and we laughed.

We decided to eat next the table of  Jimin and Insoo, the Kingkas. Thanks to Ailee.

''Hey!'' greeted Insoo he was with her girlfriend Jisoo and his new and old friends.

We replied and we start eating. Suddenly, someone pokes me I look a that person to see that it was Ailee.

''What ?'' I asked. ''Can't you see I'm eating ?''

'' Excuse me Miss... I just wanted to show the good-looking guy over there.'' she whispers.

'' Is that a valid reason to make me stop eating ?'' I asked.

'' It is true he is handsome.'' Hyorin said before trying to make a conversation with Leo. 

''Yeah it is. You are supposed to interact with people not with food.'' She exclamed.

''But I want to interact with my food. You go interact with him'' I pointed to him.

I think he saw me because he is making his way to us. 

''Look at what you do.'' Ailee pratically shouted.

''You should thank her for making the good-looking guy come here.'' Hyorin said.

Before she could even answers the guy were in front of us.

''Hi ! My name is Roh Ji Hoon. I'm new in this school. '' He said after bowing.

We introduced us to him but Leo just waved.

''He is Leo. He is not someone who talk much.'' Ailee said.

''I just arrived from vacancy in the second period and I had to talk with the director for things about school and my schedule." He said. "Now I don't know where is my class. Do you have Mr.Lee as teacher ?" Ji hoon asks.

"Yes. If you want we can show you where do you have to go." Ailee said smiling.

"It would be great."

We go in our last classes and finish school.

"Do your mom do the first day's Cupcake ?" Ailee asks.

"Of course." I said.

"Cupcake ?" Hyorin said confused.

"Yea ! My mom think with the cupcakes we can pass a good year."

"Do you want to come with us ?" Ailee asks.

"Okay." Hyorin said smiling.

"You have to come this year Leo. Last year, you missed it." I said.

"We would drag you anyway." Ailee said.

"Ok." Leo said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah...
First chapter :)
I hope you will like it !
Subscribe and leave comments 
We will try to update regulary :D

Did you see the reference to City Hunter ?