Chapter 8

School,Love and Friends

*Lunch time*

Today, Ailee agreed to eat far of the Kingkas. Jihoon walks towards us.

"Ailee can I talk with you two minutes ?" He said seriously.

"Yes." She gets up and walks with him.

Ailee POV

When we were far enough, he paused and turn around to look at me.

"Sorry. Today, I can't make it." 

"Why ?"

"I have to babysit my little sister."

"You have a sister ?"

"Yes. It was my parents who was supposed to be with her but someone get in an accident."

"My God !!! Are they okay ?"

"Not them but an uncle."

"Can I come at your house ?"

"Babysit for a first date..."

"No. As a friend. I want to meet your sister."

"You can't."

"Why ?" I frown.

"Most of my breakups were because of my sister. I don't know why. Nobody would tell me. I don't want you to meet my sister because we didn't had our first date."

"If I understand. You don't want me to meet your sister because she would try to make us stop seeing each other."

"No. My sister is so lovely."

"And what is the problem ?"

"I want to know too." I look at him confuse. "All my ex's told me it was enough obvious and they thought that I didn't want to see the reality or maybe it was because an excuse for breakup."

"Then, as I am not your girlfriend. You don't want, what ?"

"That you won't give me another chance if something happen..." he murmured shyly.

"Let's make a pinky promise...No matter what happen we could always have our first date after and like I said earlier I just come as a friend when I will meet your sister." I exclaimed as stick out my little finger.

He looked at my finger hesitating and after a while he sealed our pinky promise.

"Remember this promise and don't break it." He said and I nodded before we parted away and make our way to our differents tables.

I sat on my chair and started eating in silence thinking about how her sister can be the source of all these break-ups not remarking my friends were fixing me.

When I finally look at them. Soomin and Hyorin are actually watching me with perplexes faces.

"What ?" I asks.

"Huuh...Do you think you could actually sit there and do like nothing happen ?" Soomin told me.

"And what actually happened ?"

"Did someone hit you on the head or whatever 'cuz you are talking no sense right now even worst earlier you were not even talking." Hyorin asked looking like she was really worrying.

"I was thinking. Can I think sometimes ? And who said I wasn't trying to impersonate Leo ?"

"Please don't put me in this and if you haven't understand they want to know about Jihoon."

"Nothing special. I would spend time with him and his sister." I said whispering the last words.

"With who ?" Hyorin asks.

"His sister."

"Wait! If I understand you will have your first date with him and sister." Hyorin asks.

"No. I will come to his house as a friend."

"I think you already skip this step." Leo whispers.

"Shut up!!!" I said. Hyorin and Soomin laugh.

"But you know he is right." Soomin said.

"Unfortunately." I whisper.

"Why did he changes your plan suddenly ?" Hyorin asks.

"One of his family got in an accident."

"And..." Soomin said.

"His parents go in the hospital to see the person."

"And..." Hyorin said.

"That why Jihoon would babysit his sister and I would come to his house as a friend."

"You couldn't say it in one go." Hyorin exclaimed.

"How old is she ?" Leo asked.

"Who ?" I said confuse.

"His sister."

"She is...I don't know. Anyways, it wouldn't change that I will spend time with Jihoon."

"And his sister." Soomin said.

"Don't kill her vibe." Hyorin said.

"I will. Because she would think at nothing else except that she is with him but there is his sister. If he loves his sister and you, Ailee, don't care of her or don't like her I don't think he would want you as a girlfriend."

"Finally, I'm not alone to scold Ailee with her impossible ideas." Leo said happy and smiles.

"Hey !!! I have great ideas." I said.

"You ? When ?"

I hit Leo and he hit me back lightly on my arm.

"Calm Down !!!" Soomin said.

"But..." We said in the same time. We stop our sentence and look at each other.

The bell rings.

"It's seems nobody won this time." Soomin said.

"You gave me a headache because you were talking so much." Hyorin said while rubbing her forehead.

"It's you two who wanted to know what happened." I said while pointing at Hyorin and Soomin.

"Well, it's the time to go in class. If you didn't hear the bell rang." Leo said and stood up.

"We heard it." I said.

"Really ?"

"We won't be late if we stay one minute."

"What are you two arguing so much ? You look like dog and cat." Hyorin said.

"Give each other a hug." Soomin orders.

I turn around to face Leo. He looks at me. I hug him whithout a warn. He looks surprised but hugs me back.

"There is better." Soomin said smirking. "Now, we can go."

The four of us walk to our locker an go in class.


 I will post the older poster in the next chapter. Th next chapter will come soon. Wait for it please.
Comment and Suscribe los amigos :)