Chapter 3

School,Love and Friends

I wake up the next morning by the scent of my mom's pancake. I take a shower and prepared me for school. I walk in the kitchen.

"Hello Mommy." I said.

"Oh !! Soomin, you scare me."

"Sorry Mom." I said giggle.

"Do you want pancakes ??"

"Of course. You do the best desserts AND pancakes." She laugh.

"Oww Thanks, daughter."

"Welcome." I sit on the table waiting to the pancakes to be ready.

"TA DAH !" She said putting my pancakes in front of me. I smiling at her.

"Thanks you mommy."

"Welcome Honey."

I finish my breakfast, say goodbye to my mom and walk out of my house. I take the way to Ailee's house. I knock at the door.

"Come in Soomin. The door is open."

I open the door to see my best friend in pajama.

"Ailee !!! How you weren't already in uniform. Don't told me you oversleep."

It is the same reason each time she's late.

"But it true." She said after eating her last bite of eggs.

"Hurry Up !! We gonna be late."

She runs in her room who was upstairs. Do I have to tell you she almost fell in the stair. It was pretty funny. She finish after 5 minutes.

"Leggo !!" She said while she take her bag on the couch in the living room.

We leave her house.and walk to school.

"Watch this couple from our school." She pointing at a couple few meter in front of us.

"I don't think is a couple."

"They walk together."

"We walk together."

"It's not the same thing. We are girls. One of them is boy and the other is a girl."

"They're maybe brother-sister."

"Since when brother-sister walk together in our school."

"You know yesterday we debut a new year. You can be surprise by people in our society."

The girl turn around to look at us.

"You see what you did." Ailee said trying to avoid her eyes.

"Is Hyorin." I said while wave at her.

"But who is the boy ?" Ailee ask.

The boy was still walking until Hyorin call his name. He turn around to look at Hyorin.

"LEO !!!" Ailee and I said in unison.

We look at each other confuse and run towards them.

"Hello guys." Leo said.

"Hello." We said sweetly.

"I don't want to be rude but..." Ailee begin.

"Each time you said that it's rude." Leo said.

"Haha !!" She said sarcastically. "Why are you together ?"

"I saw him in the bus." Hyorin said smiling.

"Since when you take the bus together ?'' Ailee asked.

''For your information, we have started school yesterday...So since today.'' Leo replied a little bit annoyed.

Hyorin and I laugh.

"Don't be so sensible." Ailee said.

"It's not you who provoked him." I said looking at her.

"Ok." She said. "We should go school now." She said changing the subject.

Ye ! Ye ! We stopped walking.

All of us walk to school.

We were basically the last to arrive and they were 2 desk next to each other that Hyorin and Leo immediatly take. WHY Hyorin? WHY Leo ? The others chairs avalaibles were next to Ji Hoon and Sunny. AWESOME a Queenka -.- . Of course, Ailee takes place next to Ji hoon letting me in this dramatic situation. I make my way to the desk finding stuffs on my chair.

"UUGH ! I have to move my stuffs because of you.' She exclaimed annoyed.

''What a sad story ! You make me want to cry.'' I replied with a lot of sarcasm.

'' Whatever !'" she rolled her eyes before taking her stuffs away. This class is going to be LONG.

Ailee's POV

OMG !! Is it faith or something I said while making my to the desk. I sat down and started to take my things out,

''Hello Ailee'' he greeted me. He remembers my name !!

''Hi Ji Hoon'' I replied ''I hope i'm not disturbing you ?''

''Not even a second. You seem pretty... cool.''

''Haha !! Thank you.''

'' Can I ask you something'' he asked.

''Hmmm ya.. go ahead'' I responded.

''Would you mind eat with me during the lunch ?''

'' Of course not ! How could I refuse'' I said. Soomin is going to kill me !!!

He smiled and we started listening the class.

Hyorin's POV

It's good that I had followed Leo. I'm afraid that beacause i'm new Sunny would make fun of me.

I was stared at him. He see me stared at him. I look away of the corner of my eyes I can see him smirk.

Now, what do he will think of me ??

Soomin POV

Like I said the class was looong. If it wasn't of Ailee I was going to take my books and go home but now I have to take my things and go in the next classes.

"He's so cute when he smiles." Said Ailee for the ten times since the bell rang. We are still in the class.

"Can you continue this conversation when we arrive in the class, please."

"Yaya !" She pouts.

"Come on Soomin !! Let her talks about Jihoon." Hyorin said.

"It is the same thing each time she find a boy cute."

"It's me who is supposed to be annoyed." Leo said.

"I think you talk to much these days." Ailee said.

"Really ?!? He said one thing each hour." Hyorin said confused.

"Before, we only hear him five times in a day."

"It is obvious it's Hyorin who make him talk a lot like this."

"Shut up." Leo exclaimed.

"When he is mad we could hear more often..." I was cut by Ailee.

"And that why we annoying him. To listen his beautiful voice." Ailee said smiling.

"But now, it less funny because he talks by himself." I said glancing at Leo. He glares at us.

"You are talking too much and you are not moving forward enough so I will you let you say senseless things and go in the class by myself." Leo said while quitting the class.

"Wait for us Leo you have to explain since when you can make sentences that long." Ailee shouted running after Leo.

"I think we should go too." I told to Hyorin. She nodded and we headed to our next class.

Comparatively to the first class the other classes passed really fast.
 

Ailee's POV

The bell rang is time for lunch.

YAAAAY ! Even if I didn't say anything to Soomin... She have to do with it anyways. So let's do this.

"Soomin ! The best of the best !" I happily told.

"What do you want this time ?" She asked. She knows me so well.

"Can you have lunch with me?"

"Isn't it what we do everyday already ?"

"It's not the same thing today because JiHoonInvitedMeToHaveLunchWithHim."

"Can you repeat I didn't understand ?"

"JiHoon invited me to have lunch with him !"

"I don't know why I am supposedly concerned...Oh! and Congrats."

"You have to go with me PLEASEEEEEE !!"

"ARGHH ! Just this time !" She says that everytime.

"Good because he is waiting outside." I smiled at her widely I grabbed her hands and I brought her outside. The 2 others having no objections just followed us.

"Hey JiHoon ! Thanks to have wait for us " I greeted him.

"No problem." He smiled at us "Let's go." and led the way.

Every Kingkas in this school was on this table. I don't how JiHoon manages to eat with them... Because he is cute. What a stupid question.

"Hey Ailee And Soomin !!" Jimin said waving at us.

"Hello guys !" Soomin and I said waving at Jimin. We sit and of course I sit beside Jihoon.

"Do you see the guy there ?" Soomin whispers and pointing at a guy. I glance at the boy.

"Why you want me to looking at him ? I have Jihoon beside me." I whispered.

"If you want to know. He's Daehyun." Insoo said. "Who is she ?" He continued looking at Hyorin.

"I'm Hyorin." She said smiling.

"Where is your girlfriend ?" Soomin ask to Insoo.

"She at her home. She is sick."

Soomin and I continue our chitchat with Jimin and Insoo. Hyorin was staring at Insoo. Leo and Daehyun were happily eating their lunch. Jihoon leans towards me.

"Do you know Insoo very well ? Jihoon ask.

"A bit. Why ?" I look at his eyes.

"No-Nothing." He stuttering. I smile at him. He's cute when he stuttering.

"You know you two..." I point at him and Daehyun. "You are lucky to be with Insoo and Jimin. Last year, a girl quit after one month in the school just because she was indifferent to  Jimin."

"Then, I'm lucky to have you to tell me that." He said smiling.

My heart skipped a beat. 'Have you' What beautiful words. Don't you think ?


Sorry If it takes that long it's because we had a exam sessions so yeaah !
I hope you will appreciate this chapter
Please continue to support this fanfic !
Summer is soon coming ! YAAAAAAAAY