Chapter 11

School,Love and Friends

I run to my bedroom when my mom decided to get a shower. I take my phone and call Ailee.

"Hey Soomin. What's up since you drop me like...ten minutes ago." She joked.

"If you don't want to know the news between Hyorin and Leo. It..."

"Hold on !! What going on with Leo and Hyorin." She yelled in the other side of the phone.

"I know why he came even if he was mad."

"To change his mind."

"Did he already do this with us ?" I blurted.

"Yeah...He never did this. WAIT !! Does that mean Leo care of Hyorin ?"

"It seems to."

"Our Leo is in love."

"You're too much. He just care of the girl."

"Think about it two minutes. Since when he talks with our girls friends. Remember two years ago with Gina, he barely told "Hi" and "Bye". With Hyorin, they always argued."

"And that why he would be in love."

"Yah !!!" She shouted extremely joyful.

"Since we never saw him in love we couldn't know anyway... You didn't even let me finish to tell you what my mom said to me !"

I explained to her what my mom said earlier.

"That's so cute ! It's only Leo that could care of you even though he doesn't talk to you. ?" She giggles.

"Yes he is the only one and the best. Gotta go I have to sleep for our shopping tour." I told her

"You're right...Good Night!"

We hang up and I prepare myself to sleep. First day shopping since Ailee came back it's going to be nice I'm sure.

*Next Morning*

My phone vibrates and woke me up. I groan and take it. It was a text.

'Hey !! Are you awake ?' - Ailee

'Now I'm.' - Me

'For real !!! Usually, it's you who wake me up. Feel what I feel.' - Ailee

'Okay. What do you want ?' - Me

'Just to told you that Hyorin might not know where we live.'

'Text her if she is already up.' - Me

She didn't reply. Knowing she is doing what I said, I go brush my theeth. My phone rang. I take it and look up at my texts.

'She is in the bus.' - Ailee

'Ok. I'll make toast and pick you up.' - Me

'Ok. I'll get ready.' - Ailee

I make my toast, drink an orange juice and leave my house.

"Hey Soomin !" Ailee said while closing the door of her house.

"Already outside !?!" I exclaimed.

"I won't let Hyorin alone."

We accelerated our pace to arrive before her. Arrived we waited approximately 5 minutes before Hyorin showed up.

"Do you wait a long time ?" Hyorin asked.

"No. We are here since ten minutes." Ailee said. "Also, we had breakfast."

"Do you want some ?" I asked while handing her a muffin.

"No. No. It's fine." She shook her hand in front of me.

She sits beside me as Ailee and I finish our breakfast. Minutes later, we were in the bus.

"Do you know what you want to buy ?" I asked to Hyorin.

"Umm...Not really."

"We would shop all the day anyways." Ailee said happily.

"I always have something to buy anyways." Hyorin said giggling.

We finally reach the destination and head out of the bus.

~

After a couple hours of shopping, we decided to eat.

"Anything for me, whenever it has meat." I said.

"Not me. I have to calm down on meat." Said Hyorin.

"I think I will go with a salad." Ailee said.

We all take a different way to buy our food and join each other in the middle table.

"Hey Ailee !" We hear someone yells as we sat down. I look around trying to find whose voice was.

"It's Jackson." I said while pointing at him as he walk towards us.

Jackson is one of the ex of Ailee. This two were matching and so cute together. Sociable, more than confident, talking english and funny. All characteristics that Ailee has and loves. I think it's with him she stay longest.

"Hey Jackson !" Ailee and I said.

He sat beside me.

"Are you here for buy a gift for one of your sister ?" Ailee said.

"You remember." He said surprised.

She hummed happily.

"*By the way, this is Hyorin*." Ailee said.

"Hello Hyorin."

"Hi." She said and waved at him.

"Did you find the gift for your sister ?" I asked.

"Since the morning I'm here and I just find clothes for myself." He said while showing his bag.

"*To what I see you just entered in male's stores...Let us help you a little bit." Ailee offered to Jackson

"That's will be appreciate if you do this actually."

"Do you know what your older sister like ?" Hyorin asked

"Huuum... You know girly things like shoes, clothes, bags and makeup."

"So we could even help you and do our own shopping at the same time." I exclaimed.

"Let's go." Ailee said.

Ailee's POV

We have been walking around for like one hour. Hyorin and me already found what we wanted so we were still looking around for the others when I saw the perfect pair of high heels. The genre she has always liked. We rushed in here to check the price.

"Oh My God. Shoes like this cost that much of money." Jackson cried out. "I don't think I will have enough money to buy this with all I spend on me."

"Are you serious. Isn't why you came here and you can't even buy her a excellent gift." Soomin exclaimed.

"I really want to give her these shoes..." I whispering and thinking about what to do. "Girls let's do a good action and buy the high heels for his sister. Please !" I said more loudly.

Jackson eyes widened as he understand what I meant.

"You will really do that for me." 

"Me...Yes. But I don't know for my friends."

"I am too... I already got to buy some things already so I got money to give." Hyorin said.

"I will give the third of my money. I don't know if I will want to spend money after for the shopping I still need it." Soomin expressed

He jumped excitedly practically wanting to do some flips. We bought the shoes and give them to Jackson.

"I will tell her that you help bought these." Jackson told me.

"No need. We were happy to help you and I think that you sister will be proud to have you like a brother for the first time." I laughed.

"You are right but you hurt my feelings." He faked some tears.

All of us directed toward other stores. We were walking when we saw JiHoon and Daehyun.

"Hey JiHoon !" I screamed out

"Ailee~"  He said coming to meet us

"Want to go shopping with us ?"

"Of Course !"

"I present you Jackson. Jackson this is Jihoon and Daehyun" I pointed at them

They greet each others and we continue our shopping. I was mostly talking to Jihoon and nearly never stopped to watch him. I think he was doing the same because we always made eyes contacts. After 30 minutes, Jackson told us that he had to go.

"Thank you Ailee. You are such an amazing person. First, you help me find the perfect gift and after you even paid for it. You are one of the best ex-girlfriend I got ! Unfortunately things didn't work out but I'm still grateful for all the things you did for me. Call me ! Everyone need a person like you in their life !" he exclaimed.

"Thank you." I was shocked that I didn't know what to say more.

He turned himself giving his back to us because he was doing something. He told good bye to everyone. He came to me at the end and kissed my cheeks while putting a paper with his phone number on it . While going away backward he mouthed "Thank you a lot but you will thank me a lot too after." to me.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. Since January 8 that chapter is finish but we didn't have time to correct it. Please, like and comments it.