Chapter 4

Unrequited Love (Under Construction)

Minseok suddenly run away. His bestfriends stood there shocked, looking at him as he slowly get further and further away. Jongdae followed his boyfriend while Yixing looked at Baekhyun, confuse.

"What was that all about? Do you know hyung?"

"In fact, I do."

"How?"

"You can ask him, he's your bestfriend after all."

"No. Tell me about it."

"Okay." Baekhyun smiled, sitting on a bench. "Minseok hyung and my cousin, Luhan hyung, is friends since first year college. You might know him."

Yixing nods, gesturing Baekhyun to continue.

 

*flashback*

"Luhan hyung!" Baekhyun shouted as soon as he sees Luhan, running towards the latters direction. But Luhan is busy talking to someone. When he got near them, Luhan introduce him to the guy he's talking to.

"Baekhyunnie, this is Minseok. Minseok, this is my cousin, Baekhyun." he said as both of them shake each others hands. "Doesn't he looked like a baozi? Does he? Huh Baekhyunnie?"

"Yah! I don't looked like a baozi! I don't even know what's that!" Minseok shouts.

"It's some kind of bun in China." Baekhyun said, looking at the older one then shifted his gaze to his cousin, "Yep, he kinda looked like one." Both of them laugh, leaving a very pissed off baozi.

Since Baekhyun and Luhan is very close, they always hang out together even when they have their own company. Minseok is one of them. When Luhan is nowhere to be found, they knew he's with Sehun, the latters boyfriend, they'll just hang out, just the two of them. Soon, they were fond of each others presence.

 

*back to the present day*

"Ah, so you're that guy hyung has always hang out with. How come I didn't know about you?" Yixing interrupts.

"Let me finish first." Baekhyun said, rolling his eyes.

 

*flashback again*

Five months later, Minseok unexpectedly falls in love with Baekhyun. He tried his very best to keep it to himself but when the object of his love is near him, he can't concentrate. Baekhyun always caught Minseok staring at him intently then he will blush and look away.

One day, Luhan brought both of them in a party. At first Luhan was with them but soon after, he's nowhere to be found, as always. The thought of being alone with Baekhyun makes Minseok's heart race, despite the fact that there are people around them. So to calm himself, he drink and drink until he's completely drunk. Baekhyun didn't drink, he just watch his hyung with amusement.

"Hyung, you're drunk. Let's go. I'll take you home." he decided to steal the bottle Minseok is holding.

Minseok groan, trying to take back his bottle but the younger one didn't let him. "Leave me alone. I wanna be drunk."

"No hyung. That's enough. What's gotten into you anyway that you wanted to drink?" Baekhyun asks, slowly lifting Minseok in his seat and putting the latters left arm in his shoulder and his arm in waist.

Minseok blushed, this is the closest they been ever since they became friends. He stayed silently still as Baekhyun struggle to get them out of the party, once outside, Baekhyun let go of Minseok. Being drunk, Minseok took the chance to let Baekhyun know about his feelings. Approaching the young one slowly, he lifted his hands and cup Baekhyun's cheeks, then leaned in to kiss him. Surprised at what his hyung did, Baekhyun shoved Minseok and frantically run away from him.

 

*back to the present day*

"Embarrass at what I did, I couldn't bring myself to face Baekhyun, afraid of what he thinks about me." Minseok explains to his boyfriend.

"You should apologize hyung. I think you two need to talk and clear things out." Jongdae says looking at Minseok. Then he took his phone out and type.

 

*at the park*

"Let's go." Yixing stood up, putting his phone back in his pocket. Pulling Baekhyun's hand as he stand up.

"Uh, where to?"

"At our dorm. You and Minseok hyung have a lot to talk about."

Baekhyun just let Yixing pulled him until they were at the front of Yixing's dorm. He shoved Baekhyun inside and out came Jongdae. He and Yixing decided to let the two of them talk while they were gone. Minseok stood in the middle of the living room looking at Baekhyun, who stood awkwardly in the hallway looking at Minseok.