Chapter 1

Unrequited Love (Under Construction)

Yixing, Jongdae and Minseok are bestfriends since they were kids. Growing up together, they created a special bond that no one can break. Until one confession took place and everything falls apart.

 

 

Yixing likes Jongdae. He loves how sweet his voice is when he sings. How Jongdae tries his best in dancing even though he can't dance. How his lips curved when he smile. And how Jongdae takes care of Yixing and Minseok, making sure they're okay.

Yixing kept his secret love to Jongdae because he don't want to ruin their friendship until one day, he can't take it anymore, he pulled Jongdae when he sees him walking out of his room and drag him into the living room.

"Something wrong hyung?" Jongdae asked. Shocked at what Yixing did.

Yixing's grip on Jongdae's wrist tighten. He can't look him in the eyes, he's too embarass. "I have to tell you something, Jongdae."

Jongdae's face soften and he pulled Yixing into the sofa nearby. "What is it hyung? Do you have problem at school? Or your love life? Family problem?"

"I.. I love you Jongdae! Will you be my boyfriend?!" Yixing said, okay he mostly shouted. His face blushing deeply, head bowed down.

When he heard no response, he lifted his head and looked at Jongdae whose face is almost pale. Shocked at what he heard, eyes almost popping out of its socket.

"Jo-Jongdae?" Yixing calls out to him.

"Hyung, I.. I don't know what to say but.." Jongdae trails.

Minseok just came back from grocery shopping but he heard everything. "Sorry Yixing, but Jongdae is taken. We are dating."

"I'm sorry hyung. But Minseok hyung and I have been dating since last week." that's all Jongdae can say.

"But you didn't tell me? I thought we were bestfriends." Yixing says expressionless then he stood up and went to his room.

That night Yixing never went out of his room, completely ignoring Minseok and Jongdae's call. They swear they hear sobbing inside his room.

 

The next day, Yixing wake up early thinking that he wouldn't see the 'couple', but to his dismay, Minseok is cooking breakfast and Jongdae is sitting at the dinning table sipping his coffee while reading newspaper. He turned around but Jongdae sees him.

"Hyung! Until when are you going to ignore us?" Jongdae whines.

Yixing doesn't answer him and went back to his room to take a bath.

 

He grab his bag and head straight to the front door ignoring Jongdae and Minseok at all.

"Hyung, I think we went too much. He's completely ignoring us. I told you we shouldn't let him know." Jongdae says crawling to Minseok's lap.

"I know. But the situation yesterday couldn't be helped. If we didn't tell him, what excuse would you say? At least now, he knows the truth. Don't worry, he will talk to us again." Minseok assure Jongdae, hugging him.

 

Yixing doesn't feel like going to school. He is too stress about this Jongdae-Minseok relationship. He pity himself for falling in love with his bestfriend. Instead of going to school, he went to the park and sit at the bench banging his head at the table.

"You shouldn't do that. Your brain will be damaged." a voice suddenly speaks.

Yixing looked up to see who the hell did just talk and met with the most wicked smile he has ever seen.

"Who are you?" He said, eyeing the stranger from head-to-toe. This boy is younger than me.

The stranger smiled and reached out his hand, "I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." He smiled and Yixing thinks it's the most unique smile he had ever seen.