Chapter 2

Unrequited Love (Under Construction)

"I'm Yixing." he shakes his hands and sit down.

"Why are you banging your head on the table?" Baekhyun asks as he sits across Yixing.

"Nothing. I just.." Yixing remembers Jongdae and Minseok, then he shook his head. "Nothing." he whisper, laying his head on the table.

"Oh, okay. Here" Baekhyun hands him a drink. Yixing looks at it suspiciously, "Don't worry, it's clean." Baekhyun said, drinking his own drink.

"Th-thanks." Yixing mutters.

 

They stayed at the park until the sun sets, no one talking though. Baekhyun is busy with his books and homework, while Yixing is trying to forget his two bestfriends relationship. He came up with a conclusion that even though Jongdae and Minseok hide the fact that they are dating, he should be happy for both of them. After all they are still his bestfriend, they've been through ups and downs, this issue is nothing compared to what they have encountered before. So he decided to talk to them when he go home. Yixing looks at his clock, it says 7:05 pm.

"Oh, I should go home." Yixing says as he stands up. "Nice to meet you, and thanks for the drink." he smiled, dimple showing.

"Bojogae." Baekhyun whispers.

"What?" Yixing asks.

"Nothing." Baekhyun smiles. "Go on, it's getting late. Nice to meet you too. See you again soon." He says, waving at Yixing.

 

Yixing stopped by at a cake shop to buy a peace offering cake before heading straight to their dorm. He arrived at exactly 8pm. When he entered, the house is suspiciously silent. He head straight to the kitchen, but as soon as he entered, he was surprised to see Jongdae and Minseok seriously talking.

"Hey guys." Yixing says as he place the cake on the table. "What are you two talking about?"

"Oh hey Yixing." Minseok greets, opening the cake. "What's with the cake?"

"Peace offering? I thought I should just be happy for the both of you. Sorry for acting weird." Yixing said.

Jongdae hugs him, Minseok following soon after. "Aww hyung.. You don't know how much of a relief this is. Thanks hyung! But still, we're sorry." Jongdae said, pouting.

"Yeah Yixing, thanks and sorry, we didn't mean to hide it to you." the oldest of the three said.

"It's okay. No problem at all. Let's eat the cake." Yixing take the cake out of the box.

The youngest of the three stood behind Yixing, unnoticed, then wiped his finger on the latter's face. Making him squeal and causing Minseok to burst into laughter. Because of that, the supposedly peaceful eating turned into a giant food fight, all thanks to Jongdae.