Nightmares

My Life

Chaerin ran as fast as she could without looking back. She was panting hard when she finally reached home. She locked the front door quickly and then slid her back down it. "I'm safe!" Her dad lazily walked past the front door while drinking a beer. "Where the have you been?" She slowly stood up and bowed her head slightly. "With f-friends appa." He rolled his eyes as he flopped down in the couch. "Such a liar." He reached over to grab his pack of cigarettes and then looked over at her, putting one in his mouth. "Lighter!" She quickly walked over to him and grabbed his lighter, lighting his cigarette. When she did, he grabbed her arm tightly. She flinched in pain but didn't dare whimper. "Go make me a sandwich." He roughly released her arm and pushed her away from him. "Yes sir." She walked into the kitchen and began preparing one for him. He groaned loudly as he leaned back on the couch. "TODAY CHAERIN." She rushed to make the sandwich then brought it to him, setting it down on the coffee table in front of him. "There you go appa." He rolled his eyes at her and handed his beer out to her. She blinked at it a bit and took it from him. "Drink it." She slowly smelled it and blinked her eyes, "B-but--" "I said, DRINK IT!" She slightly jumped from his voice being raised. She gulped quietly and took a sip of it, her taste buds became very disgusted from the taste. He smirked up at her and took a bite out of the sandwich. He spit it out immediately then threw the plate at her. "WHAT THE IS THIS?!" She stayed in one spot and stared at the floor. "Chug it." She slowly looked up at him. "W-wae?" He pointed at the beer and then at her. "Chug it." She took a deep breath then quickly chugged the beer as told. He smirked once more and stood up from the couch. He walked over to her and snatched it from her, grabbing the back of her hair and pushing her to the wall. "Clean up this mess, NOW!" With that, he walked out of the room.

 

---------------------------------

 

I slightly jerked in my sleep as I rolled to my side, letting out a faint whimper. Jiyong looked over at me and quirked an eyebrow. "Chaerin?"

 

---------------------------------

 

She suddenly found herself standing on the highest bridge in the city. She was looking down at the water and tears were slowly rolling down her cheeks as she swallowed the lump in . "Chaerin?" She looked back quickly and shook her head, "Get away!" He stared at her and slowly walked forward. "C-Chaerin! D-Don't!" She locked her eyes back on the water and took a small step closer to the edge. "Leave me alone!" He gulped quietly and tried to get as close as possible to her. "I-I'm sorry!! P-Please don't kill yourself because of me!" She closed her eyes tightly and clenched her fist. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME!!" He bit his bottom lip as tears formed in his eyes. "I-I know! And you don't know how sorry I am!" She turned around and glared at him. "WHY DID YOU LET HIM DO THIS TO ME?! YOU LIED TO ME!!" He got even closer to her and reached his hand out to her, "Come off of this edge and let's talk about this!" She roughly pushed his hand away and glared harder at him, "I'm done talking! Don't you understand?! I just want to die!" He slowly let his tears fall as he swallowed the lump in his throat, holding his hand out to her once more. "Chaerin..." The wind began to blow hard and it made her take a tiny step back, making her heel hang over the edge. Her eyes widen as she slipped backwards and shouted, "Youngbae!!!"

 

---------------------------------

 

I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. "YOUNGBAE!" Jiyong's eyes widen as he quickly sat up in bed. I continued screaming and flipping out in the bed. "NO!!!!!!" Jiyong tried to restrain me by grabbing my arms, "C-Chae!" I only screamed louder as he tried to restrain me. He quickly jumped on top of me and pinned me down as hard as possible against the bed. "CALM DOWN!" When he did this I immediately froze in one spot, staring up at him as I began to have a flash back...

 

---------------------------------

 

"SHUT THE UP YOU STUPID !!!" Jiyong roughly pulled Chaerin's shirt off of her then threw her on the floor. She tried her best to fight him off. "I said I was sorry Jiyong, please stop!!!" He slapped her hard across her face and climbed on top of her, pinning her down. "What part of shut up don't you get?!" He grabbed a fist full of her hair and kissed her hard, making her eyes widen. She got one of her arms free as she punched him in his jaw, making him go on his knees. "AHH!" She did everything she could to get out from under him. He began constantly beating her with his fists, breaking her skin and leaving bruises on her. She began to cry and scream loudly. "I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT PLEASE JUST STOP!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME JIYONG, I'M BEGGING YOU!!" He forced her legs open and began biting her neck harshly.

 

---------------------------------

 

I screamed bloody murder, completely freaking out under him. Minji quickly ran into the room and her eyes widened. "What is going on?!?!" Jiyong slowly released me, remembering what he had done to me in the past. He quickly got off of me and backed away. I cried loud as ever and jumped out of the bed. Minji ran over to me and quickly grabbed my wrists. "U-unnie!!" Jiyong quickly left the room as tears rolled down his cheeks. I cried in her arms and fell to my knees hugging her. She was confused as ever as she just held me and tried to calm me.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

After about an hour of crying, I finally calmed down and pulled away from Minji. "I'm alright now." She looked at me worriedly and put a strand of hair behind my ear. "Are you sure? You were really freaked out unnie." I nodded a bit and stood up. "I'm sure. You can go now." She nodded slowly and bowed her head slightly. "If you need anything, I'll be downstairs." She headed out of the room and I sighed quietly to myself, wiping my tears away.

 

I headed into the bathroom and put cold water on my face. I looked at myself in the mirror and bit my bottom lip. "I wish he would have killed me years ago...why...why didn't you just kill me then...?" I looked over at the cabinet and stared at it for a few minutes. I shakily reached to open it and pulled out a bottle of pills. I stared down at the bottle for a little while. I thought deeply to myself, wanting to swallow every last pill in this bottle. I closed my eyes tightly and bit my bottom lip. "I can't leave Hyunsu with that monster." I slowly put the bottle back in the cabinet and walked out of the bathroom.

 

I slowly walked around the hallways of the mansion for a little while. I stared at the ground the entire time. When I came across Jiyong's office, I stopped. My eyes slowly looked up from the ground and I stared at the door curiously. I took a deep breath and reached for the door knob. "What are you doing?" I flinched from the sudden grab on my wrist. I looked up at Jiyong and stared into his dark eyes. "I..." He stared back at me and slowly backed me against the wall. When my back hit the wall, he gently cupped my cheek and leaned closer to me. I kept my head high but my eyes were looking down. Our lips were just centimeters away. I didn't move a muscle as I stood there with my back on the wall. He spoke up and said, "Do you remember Dong Youngbae?" I slightly nodded a bit. "Nae, I do." He locked his jaw for a few seconds and leaned closer. "You know that night when I did that to you?" My heart began to beat slightly faster as I bit my bottom lip. "N-nae..." He smirked slightly as he slid his hand to the back of my neck, gripping my hair. "You know you liked it." I continued to stand as still as possible. When I felt his grip on my hair get tighter, I parted my lips slightly and blinked my eyes a few times. "Don't you dare ever step foot in my office, understood?" I didn't say a word as I stared at his lips, listening to his words linger through my mind. When I didn't say anything, he used his free hand to tightly grab onto my hip, pulling me against him. "I said, understood?" I used my tongue to wet my lips slightly and grabbed onto his shoulder. "Y-yes sir." He held me there for about sixty seconds before slowly releasing me. He gently released his grip on my hip but he released his grip on my hair slightly rough. "Smart choice." I stared at the ground as he smirked at me. "People change Chaerin, you of all people see that." He walked away without looking back. When he finally walked away, I let out the shaky breath that I had been holding in. "I know..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Second chapter...-reads that-....DAYUM xD trying to make this as interesting as possible but without giving out TOO many details. ;) *