All These Years

My Life

*The whole chapter isn't Rated M....but some of it is, just HEADS UP!!~ O_O *

 

 

"Unnie!" Minji pouted as Chaerin won the game they were playing. "Oh! I win, yes!" Chaerin sat the controller down and stood up from the floor, arms raised in the air. "Not fair!" Minji folded her arms angrily and hissed at Chae. Chaerin just laughed at her and jumped around, "Too bad, so sad, I won!" Jiyong walked into his room Youngbae and tilted his head, "Oh, did Chae beat you again Minji?"

 

Youngbae held his stomach while laughing hard. He spoke sarcastically, "That's a first." Chaerin snapped her finger in Minji's face and shouted, "Five times in a row!" Minji saddened as she looked at the floor with a small frown. "Awe Mingkki," Jiyong chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her from the side. "Don't be sad little sissy," He chuckled and ruffled her hair. "No!" She pushed Jiyong away and stomped out of his room angrily. Chaerin chuckled as she looked at the guys, "So are we going to the beach party or what?"

 

Youngbae nodded and put his arm around Chae's shoulder, "Leggo." Jiyong shouted, "Minji-ah!" He followed Chae and Bae out of his room. "What oppa?!" She shouted back from the restroom. "We're going out, watch yourself and don't leave the house. Arasso?" Minji's eyes widen as she quickly came out of the restroom, "What?! I can't be left here alone oppa!" Jiyong patted her head and nodded, "You will be fine. Umma and appa won't be home until tomorrow so make sure all of the doors are locked and stay inside!" Minji parted her lips in fear, "B-but oppa!"

 

"Bye now," He kissed her forehead and then went downstairs, meeting up with Youngbae and Chaerin. "Oppa!!" Minji's eyes began to tear up as she ran after him. "I don't want to be alone oppa!" Jiyong quickly pushed Chae and Bae out of the house and ran out himself, closing the door behind him. "Oppa! Oppa!" Minji let her tears fall as she banged on the door, trying to open it but it wouldn't. "OPPA YAH!" Jiyong laughed as he ran to his car and jumped in. Chae shook her head at him, "You're so mean sometimes."

 

"I'm a guy, it's in my DNA." Jiyong shrugged as he started the engine. Youngbae put his seat belt on and then turned up the music, "We gonna party hard tonight!" Jiyong nodded as he began to drive. He glanced back at Chae after they got a little ways down the road, "You're wearing a bikini right?" Youngbae smirked quietly to himself and then looked back at Chaerin.

 

She quirked an eyebrow and then hissed at them, "Why do you care?" Jiyong smirked as well and then he ruffled his hair a bit with a shrug. Chaerin mumbled under her breath, "Teens these days..." Jiyong laughed and nodded, "Same applies to you too since you're a teen."

 

"I know that!" Chaerin hissed and Youngbae bit his bottom lip, glancing at Jiyong. Jiyong noticed his glance and quirked an eyebrow, "What?" He slowly shook his head and secretly clenched his fist beside him.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

"Oh hell yeah!" Jiyong chugged his beer while dancing on a few girls. Chaerin and Youngbae were walking down the beach alone while talking. "So you having fun oppa?" Youngbae chuckled as he took her hand and intertwined it with his, "Only because I'm here with you." Chae quirked an eyebrow while looking down at their hands, "What?..." Youngbae smiled and shook his head, "Nothing." She nodded slowly and looked forward, still confused at the fact he's holding her hand.

 

Jiyong was going to grab another beer when he noticed the two a little ways down the beach. Felling very tipsy, he watched them while sipping his beer here and there. He finally noticed that they're holding hands and he locked his jaw, "What the are you trying to prove here Youngbae..."

 

Chaerin giggled and she pushed Youngbae playfully, "Oppa!" He laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist, spinning her around. "Oppa!!" She shouted while laughing with him, kicking her feet up. He sat her down carefully and then looked out at the sea, seeing the sunset.

 

Chaerin looked also and smiled a bit, turning back to him, "It's so pretty." He nodded and pulled out a diamond necklace, putting it around her neck, "So are you." She gasped lowly as she ran her fingers across the necklace on her neck, "O...oppa! It's so beautiful!" He smiled at her and then wrapped his arms around her waist. She blinked a few times and looked up at him, "B-but what's it for?"

 

Youngbae slowly leaned closer to her, looking into her eyes. She became shy as she parted her lips a bit while blinking. Youngbae gently kissed her and pulled her closer to him. Chaerin's eyes widen a bit but she blinked them closed, slowly slipping her hand to his cheek and holds it. He deepened the kiss as he held her wrist, leaning his head on her hand more. She smiled a bit and then pulled away just enough to look into his eyes, "Did we just--"

 

"Kiss?" Youngbae quirked an eyebrow. Chaerin nodded slowly as she looked at him. "Nah, we just hugged," He chuckled and laced his fingers together with hers. She huffed and put her forehead against his, "Lies." He kissed the side of her lips and spoke softly, "I'm so sorry girl I love you I just can't lie..." Chaerin's eyes widen as she stared at him, "You...love me, since when?" He smiled at her and whispered, "Since the day I first met you."

 

"Love at first sight?" She chuckled as she continued smiling at him, "I have a huge crush on you to be honest oppa." He kissed the side of her lips again and gave her an eye smile, "Great."

 

Jiyong who was still watching from afar had finished drinking five more beers. He clenched his fists tightly, "This ." He took out his cell phone and called someone.

 

"Nae, it's me."....."Nae,"....."Nae Youngbae,"....He nodded his head and then grew an evil grin, "Arasso."

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Chaerin walked around the beach looking for Youngbae, "Oppa?" She saddened a bit as she looked everywhere for him but she didn't come across him. "Chaerin-ah," A voice came from behind her. She was hoping it would be Youngbae but it was Jiyong, "Hey oppa." He smiled at her and walked up to her. "Have you seen Youngbae oppa?" Jiyong nodded his head and sighed, "He went home early." She quirked an eyebrow and tilted her head, "But he came with us, how did he go home?" Jiyong looked at the ground then back up at her, "He left with a car full of girls." She became confused as she took a step back. "He looked pretty drunk too..." Jiyong nodded and sighed again. Chaerin bit her lips, "B-but...he--" Jiyong took her hand and spoke softly to her, "Come on, let's head home. It's getting late." She nodded slowly, not thinking anything of it and not realizing how drunk Jiyong is because of how well he was hiding it. He led her to his car and he opened the door for her.

 

She got in quietly and he got in on the driver's side. When they began to drive, he glanced at her a few times, "Chae?" She looked forward the whole time, "Hmm?"

 

"He's not as perfect as you think I mean, I saw you two earlier on the beach." Chaerin frowned a bit. "And then he left with a car full of girls? Come on now, that's not right." She nodded her head once and shrugged a bit, "I'm never going to be good enough for a guy." Jiyong pulled over in a quiet and empty area. He turned to her, "You're good enough for me." She just chuckled slightly, "Sure..." He leaned over and pecked her cheek and she looked at him confused. He then pressed his lips against hers and kissed her deeply. Chaerin then finally smelled the alcohol upon his breath. She became disgusted by the smell and slowly pulled away. He climbed over the seat on top of her and started kissing down her neck. "O-oppa," She blinked in confusion and tried to stop him. He refused to stop as he slid his hand down her side and under her shirt. "Y-yah Jiyong!" She pushed him off of her, "What are you doing?" He locked his jaw and stared at the ground, "Don't push me."

 

"Don't touch me." He leaned over an attempted to kiss her again. "Stop it!" She pushed him away from her again and got out of the car. He growled under his breath and clenched his fists. He looked out the window seeing her walking away. He got out and followed behind her, "Chaerin." She didn't look back, she just kept walking. When he caught up to her, he grabbed her wrist, turning her to face him. "Don't walk away baby, we're just having some fun." She ripped her hand away and shook her head, "You're drunk, I can smell the alcohol on your breath." He locked his jaw as he grabbed her arm and started pulling her back to the car, "." She pulled away from him again, "??" She glared at him and then began walking away again. He grabbed her around her waist from the back and lifted her off the ground. "YAH!" She squirmed around in his arms as he carried her back to the car. He opened the car door and tried to push her in the back seat. She refused and held onto the door, "Jiyong, stop it!" he roughly turned her around to face him and he grabbed her by , "Get in the ing back seat ." He shoved her inside and then got in as well, closing the door behind him.

 

She moved away from him with wide eyes. He grabbed her by her cheeks and kissed her roughly. "MMMM!!!" She tried to push him away but he slammed her down and pinned her arms down as well. He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing down her neck, stopping to on her skin here and there. She struggled underneath him but he just pinned her down with his hips as well. He slipped his hands under her shirt and then pulled it off of her. "J-Jiyong!" He ripped her bra off and then began to on one of her s, massaging the other one harshly. She screamed as she continued to jerk around under him, "STOP!!!" She was still trying to break her arms free but he only pinned them above her head tighter. He her from her stomach up her chest and then trailed his lips back up to hers, "You're so ing y baby." Her eyes began to tear up while still struggling, "Why are you doing this, STOP!!" He grabbed his pocket knife and put it to , "Shut the hell up!" Her eyes widen and she began to panic, "Y-yah!!!" He slapped her across her face and then put the knife away, "I will do it if you don't shut up, and you’re ruining this!"

 

She let her tears fall while whimpering under her breath. He ed his pants and then kissed her hard. She slowly began to cry harder when she felt him pulling her pants and underwear off. She kept her legs together as hard as possible, still trying to get out from under him. He forced her legs open and then covered with his hand. She started screaming and he pressed his hand down harder on .

 

He put his length inside her and began to in roughly. She cried hard as she continued to scream. He had his hand pressed down in so hard that she couldn't even bite his hand. As he quickened his pace, he laughed at her, "Feels good right? Like that?" He took his hand off and reached between them, rubbing her . She screamed as loud as she could, "JIYONG!!!!" She was freaking out under him while crying hard, trying to rip her arms away from his grip. He bit her jaw and on her neck, pounding into her.

 

"You're hurting me OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She started kicking her feet around, "STOP IT!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Youngbae was walking around the beach asking around, "Have you seen Chaerin?" He got the same answer which was no. He rubbed the back of his neck and then called Jiyong.

 

Chaerin heard his phone ringing in his pocket and she finally broke one arm free. She grabbed his phone and answered it with a horrific shout, "YOUNGBAE!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes with blurred vision. He blinked his eyes a few times then looked to his side, seeing me. I lifted my head up from sleeping and then locked my eyes on him. "Jiyong?" He looked at me with a confused expression and didn't speak. I smiled at him and then leaned over, kissing him on the lips. Jiyong gently kissed me back but was still confused. I looked into his eyes when I pulled away and smiled, "You're awake."

 

"Why are you so different looking?" I tilted my head, "What?" He bit his lip and then stared at me, "What year is it Chaerin?" My eyes slightly widen and I replied, "2014 oppa...You've been asleep for almost a week now."

 

"But, I was just you at the beach party in the year 2008..." My eyes widen and I pulled away a bit. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back, "Wait." I looked at him and quirked an eyebrow, slightly afraid because those memories were coming back to me.

 

"O-or was I just dreaming it? What happened to me?" I slowly laced our fingers together and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Jiyong a straight up for what he did to her!!! O_O He was jealous that’s why. Biiiiittttcccchhhh :3  *