여덟

Camera Lens and You

"Tae, I'm sorry for Yoongi hyung's attitude." Jimin looked down. Taehyung just smiled at his best friend guilty feeling.

"It's okay. I don't really care about his bad attitude. Maybe he had a problem, that's why he became like that?" Taehyung threw his arm around Jimin's shoulders and pulled him closer. "I don't care about him. I only care about you."

Jimin laughed at Taehyung's statement. Sometimes his best friend could be so sickeningly sweet. But never once Jimin had a feeling for him. Taehyung was only best friend for him. "Oh, thank you, Tae."

"You're forever welcome, baby." Taehyung called him baby and Jimin just snorted at it. Not that disgusting but just no. Taehyung laughed and took a glance at his watch. "Well, I have to go now. I have another schedule. And let's hang out someday, should we?"

"Of course, Tae." Jimin said. "Well, you have to go now, Tae. Bye."

"Bye, Jiminie."


"Jimin. Let's talk." Seokjin said. Jimin couldn't help but being nervous when Seokjin said let's talk. As he remembered, he didn't do something wrong during the photo shoot. "Don't worry. It's not about the work. It's about Yoongi." Seokjin added when he saw Jimin's nervous face.

Jimin let out a relief sigh and smiled. "I thought it's about the photo shoot. And what's wrong about Yoongi hyung?"

"Let's just talk in the rooftop, Jimin."


"So hyung, what about Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asked curiously. Did Seokjin know something? He didn't sure, but it seemed he knew something.

Seokjin smiled and gave him a paper cup of hot chocolate. The weather was getting warm slowly day by day but the wind was still cold and sometimes strong. "Drink it first. The wind is cold."

Jimin took a sip of it and a smoke that came out from his breath could be seen. Surely this day was cold too but thanks to Seokjin, his body was warm a bit. "Thanks hyung. So about Yoongi hyung, what is it?"

"Yoongi pissed off again today. Do you know why?" Seokjin asked. If Jimin thought Seokjin knew something, well, he was wrong. Seokjin didn't know too, that's why he asked Jimin.

"I don't know, hyung. I didn't do something that make him pissed off. I don't get it why he pissed off. I know something must be wrong but I just don't know what it is." Jimin sighed. He wondered if he did something wrong or what, but he just didn't get it why Yoongi was pissed off again. "I miss the sweet Yoongi hyung. The shy Yoongi hyung. I don't like the pissed off Yoongi hyung."

Seokjin secretly smirked at Jimin's words about the sweet and shy Yoongi. Oh, so Yoongi already showed his real side, he said to himself. Yes, the sweet and shy Yoongi was his true self. Being pissed off just his mask to cover his shyness. All this time he only revealed his true self only to Namjoon, Seokjin, and—

"Yoongi is being so sweet and shy? What did you do with him?" Seokjin asked in curiosity.

"Last night we were watching the night sky and somehow he was being so sweet and shy. He even snuggled closer to me." Jimin smiled as the memory of Yoongi snuggled closer to him and fell asleep in his embrace was running again in his mind. "Yoongi hyung was very different. He even blushed when I . I almost think that being shy is his nature."

Seokjin smirked again at Jimin's explanation. Oh, our Min Yoongi unconsciously falls in love again. "So, Jimin, do you like Yoongi?" he shot.

Jimin gulps. He wondered how Seokjin can know this. It was like Seokjin could read his mind. He was scared. Did Seokjin realize that he has a feeling for Yoongi? He didn't know. He didn't want everyone to know his feeling for Yoongi, at least for now. But Seokjin had realized it and he couldn't do anything to him. "Hyung, promise to me you won't tell Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung about this."

"Sure." he said. "Trust me, Jimin. I won't tell Namjoon and Yoongi and everyone else." he assured Jimin, even though he would tell Namjoon about this.

"Okay. Yes, you're right hyung. I like Yoongi hyung. A lot."


Yoongi came back to BigHit again to take his camera and also to take Jimin to go home together. He looked and searched around the office looking for Jimin but the younger couldn't be seen anywhere.

"Probably he's with that V guy right now." he puffed his pale cheeks and let out a heavy sigh. "I hate this, really. I have to go home alone."

Yoongi walked slowly from BigHit to his flat with a sad face. He missed Jimin a lot but he didn't know where the younger was. He wasn't pissed off anymorehe just pissed off when he saw TaehyungHe was sad because Jimin wasn't his side right now.


He arrived at his flat still with his sad face. He sighed and pressed the door lock's password with a pout on his face. The door opened and he entered but suddenly his body got stiffens at the sight that he just saw. That guy.

In front of Yoongi there was a tall handsome guy with an auburn colored hair was standing in front of him. He looked at Yoongi with a warm smile formed on his handsome face.

"Baby, I'm back."


a/n;

so, can you guess who's this guy? if you know, put your answer in the comment section! /winks/

also, gimme more and more comments bcs your comments are my support~

and guys, i also made a compilation of pics named suga's tongue appreciation so it's a compilation pictures of suga's teasing tongue. yas. and currently i'm still collecting the pics and i will upload the compilation when just one day/하루만 era is over and i will share the link in this fic and also my twitter too, so dont worry. thanks c:

the last, enjoy~

-chae-

comment replies;

@sugarlion: no, taetae won't do anything bad to bighit~

@sourjongie: thank you ^^

@VividJazzyColorss: expect for more drama ahead~~