아홈

Camera Lens and You

"Baby, I'm back."

Yoongi opened his mouth, tried to speak but no sound came out from his mouth. His froze at the sight that he just saw. He couldn't believe that guy came back. He's back.

"J-J-Jeon Jungkook."

The guy named Jungkook smiled. "Come here." he beckoned Yoongi to come to him. Yoongi quickly closed the door and put his camera bag on the table then ran and hugged the younger tightly. Jungkook chuckled at Yoongi. He doesn't change, even once.

A sobs could be heard from Yoongi. His sobs were muffled against his shirt. His Yoongi was crying. His tears made his shirt wet but he didn't care. He missed his Yoongi so much.

"I miss you so much, Jungkook." he sobbed. "You're so bad. You left me for two years. ing two years without contacting me. You're bad."

Jungkook put his chin on Yoongi's head and his hand rubbed the elder's back, tried to calm him down. "I miss you too, baby. I know I'm bad. I'm sorry. I was wrong. I should have contact you but I'm not. I was so busy with my dad's company. I knew I was wrong. I'm sorry. Baby, will you forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you, stupid." Yoongi pulled off and he stood in tiptoes. He tried to reach Jungkook's lips to peck the younger's lips. He missed those lips so much. "I miss you, Kookie." he pecked the younger's lips and smiled.

Jungkook smiled and sat on their couch. The couch that they used to cuddle together. "Sit here, baby." he patted his lap, beckoning Yoongi to sit on it. Yoongi gladly nodded and sat on Jungkook's lap. His legs straddled Jungkook's hips and he encircled his arms around Jungkook's neck. He used to do this every single day to Jungkook. "I miss you."

"I know." Jungkook smiled and pressed his lips to Yoongi's, kissing him gently. Their kiss was slow and sweet, because they wanted to cherish this moment as much as they can. It's been two years since they kissed like this.

Jungkook smirked between their kiss and Yoongi completely understood about it. He smirked back at the younger. Oh, they were excited.

Jungkook held Yoongi on the waist firmly and stood up, walking to the nearest wall without breaking the kiss and pinned Yoongi on the wall. Their kiss was no longer gently. It was a passionate kiss. Tongue met tongue, string of saliva met each other, and some moans could be heard from them.

"Should we?" Jungkook whispered seductively to Yoongi and he eagerly nodded at the younger's question, or maybe invitation.


"Yoongi hyung, how can you leave me alone in BigHit?" Jimin complained as he arrived in front of Yoongi's flat. "Why you leave me?"

As he entered in, he heard some weird noises, more like moans actually. And he knew it was Yoongi's voice. "What the is that?" he whispered and walked in tiptoes to Yoongi's room. The door wasn't closed properly and he took a peek at it. His small eyes widen at the view he just saw. There was a guy hovering over Yoongi and his hands were roaming all over Yoongi's pale skin. Both of them completely and Jimin could feel a rushing heat was running wildly in his body.

"Y-Yoongi hyung never tell me that he has a boyfriend." he mumbled and tears were rolling on his cheek. He took his phone and tapped Taetae on his phone screen.

"Tae, let’s meet at our usual place to drink."


Yoongi would be lying if he didn't enjoy his precious time together with Jungkook. He knew he was still in relationship with Jungkook—he never said he would break up with Yoongi when he said he had to go for a while and he would be back—yet he had a feeling for Jimin. He liked Jimin yet his feeling for Jungkook didn’t fade away. His feeling for the younger was still remained in his heart, even though just a little bit. He knew he was selfish, he still loved Jungkook and he liked Jimin. He just prayed and hoped God would forgive his selfishness.

“Yoongi?” he turned around and found his boyfriend already woke up with a sleepy smile on his face. He just smiled sadly to his boyfriend. “What’s wrong?”

Yoongi sighed. Jungkook knew there was something wrong with him. He just knew the elder too well. “Nothing, it’s nothing.”

“You like someone else when I was away, am I right?” Yoongi almost gasped and looked away. How can his boyfriend know this? “You looked away, I must be right then.” He said and sat up, hugging Yoongi from behind. “It’s okay. I understand. Two years without me was hard for you, right? It’s okay.”

Yoongi couldn’t hold his tears anymore. The tears were pouring down and he sobbed. “I-I’m sorry.”

Jungkook chuckled and wiped Yoongi’s tears with a smile. “Even if I have to let you go, I will do it as long as you’re happy. I’m willing to do anything, even if it hurts my heart because I love you.”

Yoongi didn’t answer. He just cried. He felt really guilty, because his Jungkook was too nice to him.


Taehyung arrived at the stall where they used to drink together and he found two bottles of soju on Jimin’s table. He quickly sat in front of his best friend and held Jimin’s hand, stopping him from drinking again.

“Don’t stop me, Tae.” He sobbed. Taehyung could only look at Jimin with a sad face. “You don’t know how hurt my heart is. He hurts my heart. He breaks my heart, Tae. It hurts.”

“Park Jimin! Get into your senses!” Taehyung demanded. He took the glass from Jimin’s hand and put it on the table. “We go to my place and you can explain anything to me. No more question.”


a/n;

oh yas the drama had started! the guy who said "baby, i'm back." is our kookie. not hoseok. bcs in chap 7 (if i'm not wrong), hoseok is bulletproof's dance academy choreographer and also taetae's choreographer

well, what will happen to yoongi and jungkook. also with taetae and jimin?

anyway, you can guess it again what will happen with them in the comment section below~

the last, enjoy~

-chae-

comment replies;

@midehh: it's kookie yas. you can guess it from the description that i wrote in chap 8. it said he had auburn color hair, and kookie's current hair color is auburn now

@hitiiii: yas you're right, he's jungkook. well yoongi broke jimin's heart, what will happen to both of them?

@sugarlion: it's kookie~ in chap 8 i wrote he had an auburn hair, and kookie's current hair color is auburn now

@Ami1206: yup, it's kookie. and now jimin is jealous now bcs of jungkook

@bangx2: no, it's kookie~ ah yes i will upload my compilation when just one day/하루만 era is over so i hope you can wait~

@BlackJack95: hi new reader~ i hope you enjoy my fic~ and yup youre right, it's kookie~ and thanks for liking this story~

@VividJazzyColorss: more drama is coming your way~ no, it's kookie~ bcs hoseok already mentioned by taetae in chap 7 and hoseok is taetae's choreographer~ and yeah, i hope you can wait for the compilation to be upload~