하나

Camera Lens and You

Spring festival was always the best, when the flowers were blooming and the sky was so blue, making everyone's feeling turned good. And it was just the same to Yoongi. He gladly took this job—taking photos for BigHit Magazine—because he loved spring and everything related to it.

BigHit Magazine, the famous magazine in Seoul, was the place where this photographer, Min Yoongi worked. He was the photographer for BigHit's Special Event's corner. Special Corner had its writer and Yoongi was the photographer for Special Corner. Also Yoongi was the best when it came to photography because he loved photography so much.

The blooming flowers are always beautiful, he said in his heart. There was a camera hanging on his shoulder and he busy with his camera bag, deciding which lens that he should use for taking photo. He decided to use his special zoom lens, the first lens he bought after saving up for one year. He smiled as the memories of having a lens for the first time running on his mind.

He hadn't put his lens yet something happened. Someone bumped him, made him so shocked until he didn't realize his lens fell and cracked.

"I'm sorry, really!" the person who bumped him said. That person looked guilty but yoongi just glared at him, like shot a laser through his eyes to that person. "I run out of the time! I have to go. I'm sorry, really!"

That person ran but somehow Yoongi's brain worked so well so he managed to capture that person's face with his camera. He took his now cracked lens and sighed. "." he muttered. "It's my special lens. that person."

He looked at the photo he just took. The photo of that person who made his lens cracked. " you. I will get you to payback for my lens. I will get you."

Yoongi used to love spring so much. But he swore he hated spring so much because of that person. His beautiful spring day had changed into his most horrible spring ever. He wanted to get out from this festival as soon as possible but he couldn't. He had a job to be done. He had to take photos from this festival but he hadn't take any photo, even one. He swore he regretted to take this job.

I swear I hate spring so much! that!


Seeing Yoongi's angry face made Namjoon nervous too. Yoongi was scary when he was angry, so immediately he dragged Yoongi back to BigHit's office and took him to the office's canteen to got him a cup of americano, at least it could made Yoongi calm even though he didn't know what happen with Yoongi. He was busy interviewing some people in that spring festival and voila! He found Yoongi was angry.

"Hey, what's up with your face?" his best friend also partner-in-crime for BigHit's Special Event corner grinned but Yoongi just glared at him angrily. "You look ugly with that face, dude. But seriously, there's something wrong?"

" you, Namjoon!" Yoongi spat, still glared at his best friend. "Yes, there's something wrong, very wrong."

"Wow, calm down, dude." Namjoon said, slightly amazed with Yoongi's anger. Yoongi always been so scary when he was angry like this. "Actually, what is it? Tell me."

Yoongi took his americano and sipped it a bit, hoping the americano could made him calm down. "Someone bumped me when i was holding my lens. My special lens, you know, the first lens that i bought by saving for a year. Because of that er, my lens fell and cracked."

"But you still managed to take some photos from the festival, right?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes at his best friend. "Of course. I always bring three lenses so yeah, I still can take some photos with the other lenses." Namjoon sighed, let out a relieved sigh. "Anyway, your boyfriend is coming."

Namjoon looked confused and looked around the canteen, to find his boyfriend. He almost cursed at Yoongi because he lied when he found his handsome boyfriend already sat beside him.

"I'm here, Joonie." Namjoon looked at his right side and his boyfriend sat beside him. "I miss you." he pecked Namjoon's lips and Namjoon just smiled back at him.

"I miss you too, Jinnie." Namjoon said. Yoongi could only glared at them. He used to see the both of them doing lovey dovey thing, but today he just feels so sick to see them doing that.

"I smell something is wrong. am I right, Joonie? Yoongi?"

Yoongi sighed heavily again. He hated to talk about this again. He was so mad and everybody could see that. "Tell Seokjin hyung that something wrong thing. I don't want to talk about it anymore."

So Namjoon told his boyfriend what've happened to Yoongi and he just nodded, because he was afraid yoongi would angry at him if he commented about the cracked lens. He knew how scary yoongi was when he was angry.

"So Seokjin hyung, you know it now about the cracked lens." Yoongi said, still with a pissed off voice tone. "So please don't ask about it anymore. You too, Namjoon! Please don't ask too or I will make your life miserable."

Namjoon and Seokjin could only nod. Min Yoongi was scary when he was angry.


a/n:

the first chapter is up! i hope you like it!

well, the response was good, this story got 12 subscribers and 1 upvote, so thank you so much c:

also thanks for commenting too!

subscribe, upvote and comments are loved c:

-chae-

comment replies;

@angel_baby_exo: yes here's the update, dear c:

@midehh: well, if you read the prologue for a few times, you'll get who's he and who's the boy. also you can expect a bottom!yoongi too c:

@VividJazzyColorss: thank you for liking the prologue c: you'll get it who's who if you read for a few times c: and here's the chapter 1! c: