Camera Lens and You

"Park Jimin! Tell me why you drunk today!" Taehyung demanded. Jimin just sighed and threw himself into Taehyung's king size bed. He was really sleepy and he didn't feel like to tell everything to his best friend. But he knew Taehyung wouldn't let him sleep except he told everything to Taehyung.

"Tae, why he didn't tell me that he has a boyfriend?" Jimin mumbled. His eyes were almost closed. Taehyung knew Jimin was really sleepy but he had to know the truth, why his best friend became like this.

"Who do you mean, Jiminie?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Yoongi hyung. The photographer in BigHit magazine." Jimin replied sleepily. "I like him."

Taehyung felt a pang in his heart as Jimin said he liked Yoongi. Taehyung knew his love was just a one-sided love to Jimin. He loved Jimin for a long time. He kept his feeling for Jimin since they were trainee in that dance academy. He loved Jimin. But Jimin liked Yoongi. It did hurt. So much.

"Jiminie, you have to know that Yoongi doesn't deserve you." Taehyung smirked. Actually he didn't want to do this, but he did. He brainwashed Jimin. "That Yoongi guy already has boyfriend. And you just need to stop liking him or you will get hurt more than this."

"No, Tae. I like Yoongi hyung. And that's final." Jimin stated. But Taehyung wasn't going to stop. Jimin belong to me.

"No. I like you for a long time. And here, in front of you, me. Can't you just see I'm the one who love you? Please look at me, not that Yoongi guy. Because thar Yoongi guy doesn't deserve you at all."

"Shut up, Tae. You don't know what are you talking about, Tae." Jimin yawned and drifted off to sleep. Actually Jimin was sober enough to understand Taehyung's statement and he knew some of his words were true, but he just didn't want to believe it. Because it hurt him so much.

"I know what I'm talking about, Jiminie." he smirked. "You belong to me. And I will do anything to make you mine."


"So, who's the lucky guy that you like?" Jungkook asked with a childish grin on his face, making Yoongi's pale cheeks blushed again. "Baby, you're not going to answer me?"

"N-No, I will answer you." Yoongi replied quickly. "His name is Park Jimin."

"Park Jimin?" Yoongi nodded weakly. "Who is he?"

"He is a model in BigHit magazine." Yoongi answered but he kept looking down, making soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend confused. Jungkook looked at him with a puzzled face. People did look happy when they talked about someone that they liked, but Yoongi talked about Jimin with a sad face. And the smart Jungkook noticed about this.

"Baby, you like him, right? Then why you show me your sad face when you told me about this? Something must be wrong. I knew it. Spill it." Jungkook demanded.

Yoongi sighed. His heart was so hurt when he had to talk about this. This is all because of that V guy.

"I don't know why but I just feel one person will try to take Jimin away from me, if I already confess to him, of course. I don't like him even when we met from the first time. What should I do?"

Jungkook sighed. He hated seeing his Yoongi being so insecure like this. He wished he could get rid of that insecurity off of Yoongi, but he knew he couldn't, because sooner or later Yoongi wouldn't be his anymore.

"Who's that guy?"

"V. That famous singer, V. He's Jimin's best friend since they were trainee in Bulletproof dance academy."

Jungkook smirked. He knew V. V as Kim Taehyung. He knew him. He knew him too well.

"V, you mean Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook said. "I can help you to get Jimin, baby."


"Yah! Min Yoongi! You looked happy!" Namjoon grinned as he threw his arm around Yoongi's petite shoulders. "Tell me, what is it?"

Yoongi sighed as he put his camera bag on his table. "Anyway, do you buy me a cup of americano?"

Namjoon laughed at Yoongi's dumb question. He always buy one cup of americano for his best friend every day. Why would his best friend ask about that? He gave that paper cup of americano to Yoongi and told him to drink it first.

"Namjoon, he's back." Yoongi said as he sipped his americano a bit.

"Who do you mean?"

"Jeon Jungkook. He's back." Namjoon's grin slowly disappeared from his face. He shook his head, making sure that Jungkook is back was wrong. "And I want you to know that we haven't break up yet. So you and Jin hyung don't have any right to hate him."

Namjoon was going to speak up but Jimin appeared in front of them all of a sudden and Yoongi almost choked on his americano. "J-Jimin..."

Jimin didn't look at Yoongi's eyes. He avoided an eye-contact with Yoongi intentionally. "Hyung, from tonight until I don't know when, I will stay at Taehyung's place. Don't ask me why. And hyung, I don't know you have a boyfriend." Jimin said and left them dumbfounded, especially Yoongi. Then Yoongi realized something. Jimin didn't sleep in my flat yesterday. Dammit. He must saw me and Kookie yesterday. . What should I do now?


a/n;

drama drama drama~~

and taetae's evil side finally appeared! also the shocking fact that kookie knew taetae~

don't worry, more drama is coming your way /winks/

guess guess guess what will happen to taetae and jimin then~ guess it and put your answer in the comment section~

-chae-

comment replies;

@sugarlion: because kookie is a nice boyfriend that's why he will do anything to make yoongi happy~ and yeah, they will break up, soon~

@angel_baby_exo: well, it could be. and i'm not saying anything to this~~

@Zunnie: i envy yoongi too ;_; but yeah they have to separate sooner or later ;_; well, taetae is evil here~~

@VividJazzyColorss: gosh it's complicated about taetae and jimin bcs taetae's evil side already appeared ;_;

@Sungjong_infinite: sureeeeee~~