열하나

Camera Lens and You

“Tae, don’t be too close with me.” Jimin said quietly while sipping his caramel macchiato. He looked around the coffee shop and he wondered why Taehyung took him to such a crowded place like this because he knew Taehyung was the famous singer, V. He looked around the coffee shop and he knew all Taehyung’s fangirls were looking at him but Taehyung didn’t really care about it. Well, he had another plan to get Yoongi away from Jimin.

“Don’t worry, Jiminnie. They don’t hate you, really.” Taehyung showed him his toothy grin and ruffled the elder’s soft hair. Jimin just smiled at the younger’s action. He used to ruffle his hair even back in the days when they still a trainee in Bulletproof dance academy. Taehyung looked around slightly and found his fans were smiling happily because they thought their idol looked so good with Jimin. He just flashed a little smile then turned his attention back to his bestfriend. “Jiminnie, there’s a foam on your lips!” he chuckled and leaned closer, pecking Jimin’s lips to get rid of the foam before he could react to Taehyung’s action. His small eyes widen and he pushed Taehyung’s softly as he heard some clicking sound from Taehyung’s fangirls’ camera.

“They took photos of us!” Jimin hissed at the younger. Taehyung just smirked slightly as Jimin looked at him with his panic eyes. “Let’s get out from here.” He got up and took Jimin’s hand in his. Taehyung was pretty sure that his plan was working smoothly.

Jimin belongs to me. Good bye, Yoongi.


Yoongi sighed as he busy editing the photo that he took for Bighit Magazine’s next month edition. He was so stress now. Jimin left him for Taehyung when he just fell too deep in love with the latter. He also broke Jungkook’s heart even though the younger was very nice to him. His best friend also busy with his boyfriend. He felt that he deserved to be alone.

“I miss you.” Yoongi mumbled slightly as he edited a picture of Jimin that he took for Bighit Magazine. His phone rang all of a sudden and he opened the message weakly. He stared at his phone screen. “Unknown number.”

He opened the message and it led him to a link that sent through the message. He clicked the link and surprised as the link led him to an entertainment website.

 

Popular Singer V was Caught Dating with His Best Friend.

The famous singer V was caught dating with his best friend named Park Jimin who is the famous model from Bighit Magazine. V and Jimin is best friend before they debuted so the fans are not surprised if they are dating. They were caught dating in a coffee shop in Hongdae area and V’s fans clearly stated that they are kissing in the coffee shop, proving everyone that they are dating. There are some photos taken by the fans below this news and what do you think? Are they really dating or not?

 

Yoongi quickly scrolled down the website page and took a look at the photos of Taehyung and Jimin. His eyes widen as the first picture showed Jimin smiled slightly at the younger when Taehyung ruffled his hair. Then tears rolled on his face even he didn’t realize it when he saw the second photo. It was a photo when Taehyung kissed Jimin’s lips.

Namjoon just came back from the canteen to accompany his boyfriend for a while and what the hell, he noticed Yoongi cried while clutching into his phone tightly.

He carefully wrapped his arm around Yoongi’s shoulder and rubbed his back slowly to calm him down. “Yoongi what’s wrong? Can you tell me?”

Yoongi didn’t answer his best friend’s question instead he shoved his phone onto Namjoon’s hand, making the younger just stared at him with all questions written on his face. Well because Yoongi handed him his phone, it was not wrong to take a look at it. Namjoon gasped slightly as a photo of Taehyung kissed Jimin’s lips appeared on the phone screen.

“No way…” he mumbled slightly. He knew something must be wrong but how can he prove it? He wished he could help his best friend. He didn’t want seeing his best friend so breakdown likes this. “Don’t cry Yoongi because I know everything is going to be alright.”


Jungkook smirked as he read the news about Taehyung was caught dating with Jimin. Well, he didn’t expect Taehyung would do this to get rid of Yoongi from Jimin. If he didn’t love Yoongi, he would be careless about this news because he just didn’t want to talk to Taehyung anymore.

“Kim Taehyung, how dare you did this to get rid of Yoongi, huh?” he smirked again. “Should I get rid of you from Jimin then? I can do that, Kim Taehyung.”

Jungkook was the CEO of his father’s company once his father couldn’t work as the CEO anymore once his health got a problem. Because Jungkook was the CEO of a big company in Korea, he was powerful and of course he could do anything to make Yoongi happy even though he knew sooner or later Yoongi would ask him for a break up. Well as long as Yoongi happy, he didn’t mind about it even though his heart would get so hurt.

He smiled slightly as he got an idea in his mind. No matter what happen he had to make Yoongi and Jimin together even though it hurts.

“Well, I miss you Kim Taehyung. I want to meet you again.”


a/n; finally an update after a long time!

im sorry for making you all wait so long! its just i have to deal with highschool's graduation and now im graduated already and i have many times to update now~

and these days i have a problem thats why i havent update this fic for a long time~

well... idk why i make jungkook so mysterious here but yeah this fic will end after 2-3chapters more ;_;

anyway enjoy and comments are loved~

replies:

@Zunnie: haha yes he's rlly a boyfriend material but i make him so mysterious here lmao sorry ;_;

@sugarlion: dont worry, i wont make a really sad drama c:

@Prom15es: nah tae wants to get rid of yoongi D: and kookie is mysterious here e n e

@Sungjong_infinite: youre welcome dear c:

@pearlsonthebeach: well just a slight vmin tho c: well sugakookie only a slight too anyway c:

@silentloving10: kookie is yoongi's bf and he knows that yoongi likes jimin but they havent break up yet but sooner they will break up ;_;

@giorgina0159: haha im gonna make you love sugamin lol and youre welcome! lets talk again one day~

@Protestas: here's the update! but too bad i only write a slight sugakookie here ;_; nah evil tae is great too i think lol

@Mazzii17: nah here's the update dear c:

@IdaYDSFangirl: the boy is jimin and jimin is the top while yoongi bottom c: and youre welcome c": and ofc im gonna make sugamin together c: