Camera Lens and You

It was one month ago after the cracked lens incident but Yoongi seemed still never let it go. Namjoon already tried his best to distract Yoongi from that crack lens thing, but he gave up. He knew Yoongi still couldn't get over his cracked lens because he knew the lens was so memorable to him.

"C'mon yoongi, we have to go to that dance academy! I have to interview some people." Namjoon said and Yoongi glared at him, giving an i-know-so-just-shut-up look.

"Okay okay let's go." Yoongi took his camera's bag and left Namjoon ahead. a loud shouts of wait me! were echoing inside the BigHit's office, making Yoongi rolls his eyes. Kim Namjoon you're embarrassing!


Recently this dance academy, Bulletproof dance academy—Yoongi thought it was a weird name for a dance academy—gained so much attention because many idols were trained here. Bulletproof wasn't a famous dance academy but thanks to a singer named V, this academy gained many attentions. And of course BigHit had to make a page for this news.

Yoongi was taking some photos of some trainees while they were dancing. He already done his job for taking photos and he had to wait namjoon because he knew namjoon still busy interviewing some people. He took a glance at those trainees but his eyes caught someone who seemed so familiar to him.

He looks like that person. To make sure, Yoongi took a look again at the photo of the person who accidentally cracked his camera. And a smirk appeared on his pale face.

I got you, man.


When all the trainees were resting, he called that person. With a confused face, he approached Yoongi.

"Can I help you, sir?"

"Yes, young man." Yoongi said. A smirk couldn't be hidden from Yoongi's face. "You're the person who cracked my camera lens."

That person looked shocked. Eyes widen. Mouth gaped. "W-what?"

But Yoongi didn't mind to explain the whole thing to this guy because all he needed just a payback from this guy. "On the spring festival last month, you bumped me and made my lens fell and cracked. But you just said I'm sorry, I ran out of the time and gone. Now i expect a payback for my lens because it's my precious lens. The lens that I bought for the first time. Got it?"

Then that person seemed to remember something and his face turned pale. "I'm sorry. Oh my gosh, it must be so expensive. I didn't have much money."

"I don't care. All i need is my one hundred thousand won." he said coldly. Then he gave that person a look something in his camera. "Just to make sure in case you're forget—but luckily you remember—I took a photo of you. Here's the photo"

"Can I pay it with installments? I mean, I'll pay you every month until it settled" he asked hesitantly. "I mean, I don't have much money so...please?"

Yoongi thought hardly about this. Okay I let him pays with an installments system because he still young. "Okay. you can. But, what's your name and where do you live? I have to know this in case if you're trying to run away, young man."

"Thank you." he looked almost crying but Yoongi just glared at him. "Okay, I won't run away. My name is Park Jimin and... actually I live in my friend's flat because my parents kicked me out."

Before Yoongi could answer, his best friend came with a grin on his face. "Who's this, Yoongi? Your new prey?"

Yoongi almost hit Namjoon with his camera if he didn't remember how much he had to saved up for this camera back then. " you, Namjoon!"

"Chill dude!" he squinted his eyes to Yoongi and gave Jimin a you-are-cute look. Suddenly his phone rang. "Wait."

He picked up the phone and talked with a serious tone, making Yoongi worried. "What is it?"

"Jin hyung told us to look for a new model because BigHit is lacking of men models." he answers. "Jin hyung is our model too but BigHit need a new one."

He took a glance at Jimin and Jimin confused. "You have a quite good-looking face." he says. "What's your name?"

Yoongi's mind somehow worked when Namjoon asked that to Jimin. No way he will make this Park Jimin guy to be our model.

"Park Jimin." the boy answered, still with a confused face.

"Then, Jimin, would you like to be our model? I mean, BigHit magazine's model?" Namjoon asked. "You have a quite good-looking face, so...can you?"

"Huh?" Jimin's face looked completely puzzled. His life was so complicated in one day. He had to pay for a camera lens and he was offered a job as a model in a such famous magazine in Seoul like BigHit magazine. Being a model sounded so interested. "Okay, I'll take it. I have no money anyway, also i have to pay for his camera lens."

Namjoon's eyes widen at Jimin's statement. "S-so, you are that person who made Yoongi's lens fell and cracked!" Jimin just nodded with a weak smile. Namjoon took a glance at Yoongi but Yoongi just glared angrily at him.

"Yoongi, please." Namjoon pleaded. " We really need a model, really."

Yoongi knew their magazine needed a model but please, there was so many good-looking people who needed a job but not Park Jimin. He had to say no. "Okay, he can."

"Okay." Namjoon said with a smile formed on his face. "How about let's go to BigHit office now?"

. Why I even say yes?


a/n;

chapter 2 is up! the person who cracked yoongi's lens is reveal! it's jimin who cracked his lens.

and i actually give you a clue who's the boy in the prologue in this chapter~ can you guess it?

anyway, comments, subscribe and upvotes are loved, so send me your comment and i'll gladly reply your comment!

also i'll reveal some hint for the next chapter in my twitter too~ just mention me for followback anyway c:

that's it. bye~

-chae-

comment replies;

@midehh: you'll get it who is who later, i promise. bcs i'll reveal who is who slowly c: you will get it, really c:

@Zunnie: actually he's not angry at jinnie lol but yeah he pissed off too bcs of namjoon when he said you look ugly with that face lol. actually the korean title 하나 mean one and this chapter title is 둘 mean two, so the title is just one, two, three and so on but with a hangeul c:

@VividJazzyColorss: yes bcs he's so damn straightforward lol and his mood is just too bad so yeah, poor namjoon and jinnie :c anyway here's the chapter 2 c: